• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dura has publicly accessible open house discord voice channel sessions on a regular basis in which everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions for as long as they need, all of which receive responses audible to all listening (including if anyone wants to interject at any point), publicly accessible forums where they're constantly lambasted by a select few, and they obviously continuously work to make sure that everyone's concerns are addressed. I can tell you from a wealth of experience that Dura is exceptionally transparent and voluntarily exposed for an indie project, and to me it appears that, at this point, rather than attempting to warn others of some devious pitfalls which you have valiantly unearthed, you're simply trying to do as much damage to Dura as you can.
I can tell you Aris is last person to ever listen to anyone's opinion.

Last edited:
Why did you remove the rest of your story about selling them a distro, telling them about the missing functions, and them refusing to fix it/allow it to be fixed?
Because I invested so much time myself into the project only to see him not keep up his own promises. e.g
1. No bots
2. No free items never whatsoever
3. No gamemasters for people who are not fit for it
4. Fixing every spawn according to real tibia cams and then adding overpowered monsters
consider yourself lucky because the way this thing was ment to be shipped you would have ghouls and mino archers on troll respawns but i managed to talk him out of that 1 thing. oh and elf arcanists were a thing then aswell xD it was a big meme fest at first.
oh and I am banned on discord for pointing out those when server was starting day 1-2
because supposedly it was destructive behaviour to tell people what they are getting into but hey somehow 200 online.

Because I invested so much time myself into the project only to see him not keep up his own promises. e.g
1. No bots
2. No free items never whatsoever
3. No gamemasters for people who are not fit for it
4. Fixing every spawn according to real tibia cams and then adding overpowered monsters
consider yourself lucky because the way this thing was ment to be shipped you would have ghouls and mino archers on troll respawns but i managed to talk him out of that 1 thing. oh and elf arcanists were a thing then aswell xD it was a big meme fest at first.
oh and I am banned on discord for pointing out those when server was starting day 1-2
because supposedly it was destructive behaviour to tell people what they are getting into but hey somehow 200 online.
Fair enough, I was just curious why you removed the story about telling them it was missing from actions, and them refusing to fix it.

Please lower the boat/carpet price or implement market in depot.
It's current state is pure pay2win for those donating and selling scrolls all the time.

I believe a market in depot would help the economy over all. More competition.
Today it's 1x loot rate for low levels and 2-3x loot rate for higher levels.

Reason for my statement is that boh sells for 60k. (2x) D Lance sells for 35k, which is 3x rl tibia price back in the old days.

Last edited:
This server is a joke. The staff are corrupt as hell. They abuse those not in their internal circle, and reward those within that circle.

They appear to also leverage internal server information for their gain - it has yet to be determined whether that gain is monetary or not, but regardless, they are going to be liable for a crap-load of lawsuits if they mess with the wrong person.

If you ever want to join a server with a record of corruption, unfairness, and lack of security of your personal data...well this one is as worst as you can get, unfortunately. And bugs galore with their client and server config.

This is 100% True. The Admins will have a meeting with you before your ban, so you'll have time to prepare for it to send your items away or you get yourself outlawed after 6 kill unjust, you can boost your friends from them killing you :). PS if you want free levels just buy an account for cheap and kill the characters for all the exp

Agreed, very corrupt server but the GMs will make it look as it is a fair server.
Abusable features were removed but the abusers didn't got any punishment.
People have sent evidence of other abuses to the GMs and they don't care because they favor one team, they talk about PvP is not important but they let that team buy gold, characters and until recently they let them buy experience.

This is not a serious server, very old school feeling from the times when GMs would summon exp bugs to give people level. Fantastic and cartoonish

I don't recommend playing it

Last edited:
Agreed, very corrupt server but the GMs will make it look as it is a fair server.
Abusable features were removed but the abusers didn't got any punishment.
People have sent evidence of other abuses to the GMs and they don't care because they favor one team, they talk about PvP is not important but they let that team buy gold, characters and until recently they let them buy experience.

This is not a serious server, very old school feeling from the times when GMs would summon exp bugs to give people level. Fantastic and cartoonish

I don't recommend playing it
Wow nice trash talk... Don't listen to this troll with 1 post.

I didn't create an account to troll, I decided to create an account for the first time to give my opinion on the server I'm playing at the moment.
If you don't agree with it then prove I'm wrong, because there's a discord meeting right now where people is discussing corruption on the server

I didn't create an account to troll, I decided to create an account for the first time to give my opinion on the server I'm playing at the moment.
If you don't agree with it then prove I'm wrong, because there's a discord meeting right now where people is discussing corruption on the server
The staff wants actual proof of something happened, not proof of that someone is saying/said he will do X illegal stuff, there's a difference. Even though someone has cheated, you still need to provide actual proof.

I'm giving my opinion, I already sent proof to them through private messages and posted some stuff at the discord server. You're free to go in and check some of that out, but proof is already in their hands, if they change this then most probably I'll come back and change my opinion

But for the time being I don't recommend anyone to play this server

I'm giving my opinion, I already sent proof to them through private messages and posted some stuff at the discord server. You're free to go in and check some of that out, but proof is already in their hands, if they change this then most probably I'll come back and change my opinion

But for the time being I don't recommend anyone to play this server
I'm sure you'll get a private message from one of the staff accusing you of being slanderous and malicious, and then asking you to join them on discord to talk. Can't say I'd advise taking them up on it if they do.

It appears that there is more than four teams working against the corruption found on Dura, which brings me hope.

Yes, everyone assumes those creating new accounts are trolls. When those new accounts present evidence, that is a game-changer.
Presenting evidence piece 1: Dura Staff edits database/players information to provide unfair "gain" of experience to a favored player.

In the attachment, you can see Aris giving special treatment to a streamer by the name of "Jeremiah" by offering to replace his experience for continued streaming. This special treatment is not offered to other players. After this was realized by the community and the uproar it created, Aris immediately created a channel on Discord to provide information of "refunds". Unfortunately, this is too late to instill trust back into the community.

This evidence is light, since we obtained it from a source who found it from a public source. We have other screenshots, videos and...recordings that would make you wonder why this staff is so corrupt. Well, being an admin in my former life, I could imagine it is monetary. But a small part of me wants to hope it is because they want to attract more players. Unfortunately, this corruption and this particular streamer will bring negative players to the community.

There are some that we have talked to on Discord and elsewhere where they really do not like this streamer (perhaps even going as far as calling him a racist or alcoholic/abusive, but I have not had the time to look at his streams). I personally don't care either way. I am more concerned for corrupt staff that make hundreds of players waste their time and have no fairness after that wasted time.

We will slowly roll out our evidence with time. Some of it will be withheld and will be released directly based upon exactly what the actions of Dura staff will be. Others will be based upon my conversations with the OT community (here, and on various other platforms, i.e. Discord, Facebook, etc.). I have been part of this community for over 8 years, and before I start finalizing my case I want to get a feel for Dura and it's corrupt staff. As it stands now, a majority of players and some of my friends here are not so thrilled with this level of corruption.

And as such, I would steer away from this server. I would not trust the administrative staff to play fairly to all players. You're just wasting your time. Especially on a 1x server - filled with ridiculous raids and way too difficult monsters.

Attachments

Someone posted the picture of my post here at OTLand and I got punished for it, they banned me from the Discord as if I was the one who posted it. Supposedly because I'm spreading false information and doing sabotage, while I'm just voicing my opinion and the corruption was one of the main topics today at the meeting on Discord. Staff's really sketchy

This server is making the same mistake as Medivia, don't ever criticize the server publicly because you'll get punished on every platform by them, I'm glad that at OTLand I feel safe because people can discuss without them deleting it

Last edited:
It appears that there is more than four teams working against the corruption found on Dura, which brings me hope.

Yes, everyone assumes those creating new accounts are trolls. When those new accounts present evidence, that is a game-changer.
Presenting evidence piece 1: Dura Staff edits database/players information to provide unfair "gain" of experience to a favored player.

In the attachment, you can see Aris giving special treatment to a streamer by the name of "Jeremiah" by offering to replace his experience for continued streaming. This special treatment is not offered to other players. After this was realized by the community and the uproar it created, Aris immediately created a channel on Discord to provide information of "refunds". Unfortunately, this is too late to instill trust back into the community.

This evidence is light, since we obtained it from a source who found it from a public source. We have other screenshots, videos and...recordings that would make you wonder why this staff is so corrupt. Well, being an admin in my former life, I could imagine it is monetary. But a small part of me wants to hope it is because they want to attract more players. Unfortunately, this corruption and this particular streamer will bring negative players to the community.

There are some that we have talked to on Discord and elsewhere where they really do not like this streamer (perhaps even going as far as calling him a racist or alcoholic/abusive, but I have not had the time to look at his streams). I personally don't care either way. I am more concerned for corrupt staff that make hundreds of players waste their time and have no fairness after that wasted time.

We will slowly roll out our evidence with time. Some of it will be withheld and will be released directly based upon exactly what the actions of Dura staff will be. Others will be based upon my conversations with the OT community (here, and on various other platforms, i.e. Discord, Facebook, etc.). I have been part of this community for over 8 years, and before I start finalizing my case I want to get a feel for Dura and it's corrupt staff. As it stands now, a majority of players and some of my friends here are not so thrilled with this level of corruption.

And as such, I would steer away from this server. I would not trust the administrative staff to play fairly to all players. You're just wasting your time. Especially on a 1x server - filled with ridiculous raids and way too difficult monsters.
1. As far as I know Aris has already explained the part of giving back exp in small doses so thats nothing new and happend to lots of people dying for debugs and so on( I stopped reading discord about 2 weeks ago so perhaps this is about something new).
2. How does "There are some that we have talked to on Discord and elsewhere where they really do not like this streamer (perhaps even going as far as calling him a racist or alcoholic/abusive," have to do with anything regarding Dura? It's basically gossip regarding a player who I presume are their enemy on the server?
3. If you've been part of this community for 8 years why dont you make this post with your main account rather than slandering on a newly created?
4. How can you say that you speak for the majority of players in a server with probably 400-500+ active players?(online count doesnt measure every active player as people play different times), thats just an insane thing to assume, just because your friends think like you doesnt mean everyone else think the same way.
5. As I'm not on discord can you tell me what the evidence you have about the staff being corrupt is about seeing as what you've presented so far pretty much means nothing. If it's clear evidence I'll be bummed out as I actually look forward to play the EU-version when it is launched(IF it ever will be launched).
6. I'll join discord when a EU-server opens!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dura staff not only provides free experience for only their promotional streamers (as the photo above shows) but actively censors information that may show information contrary to their narrative.

This is the definition of corruption. Check it out on Wikipedia -> "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery."

I just presented above proof the staff is dishonest in their actions, they realized the community seen this behavior and created a "refunds" page on Discord. Funny how the favored streamer is not listed on that section. Further, in the screenshot above (which again, is really the cusp of their corruption), bribery is involved by saying to the favored streamer, "we will give you back some experience for your death" for continued streaming. If it were in fact a "legitimate" debug, no formal exchange is necessary, right?

In terms of the streamer, I do not care about him. Many hate him (some even saving his racist videos for other retribution later). He's only an object in the form of corruption experienced on Dura.

I will be private messaging people I know here (some who I've hired to do some jobs, and others still staff members on other servers) before I reveal who I am. It's hilarious that people try to stray focus from the corruption on Dura (and just 1 single screenshot, we have much more proof) and put it on a new account. That's a sign they have no real argument, which is unfortunate.

So again, if you want to waste weeks or months on a server, where if you mess with the wrong player, you face banishment, deletion or worst, by all means this server is for you. It is due to this corrupt behavior by Dura staff that I cannot recommend this server. They also cannot be trusted with your information (i.e. payment information, login credentials, IP addresses, etc.). And should you try to present this information in a legitimate way (as I have done), they actually censor you and aim to damage your credibility. Again, that's the definition of corruption.

Just to clear this up:

The picture above is public knowledge. That is, it is publicly disclosed that the streamer known as "Jere3" who plays the character on Dura known as Creditcard was 'pinged', i.e. DDOS which is criminal in the country we host from. We have more than enough evidence to substantiate this. Every member of our community has public, and ease, of access to the fact that for this he was refunded 2x -- as in most DDOS situations it does not happen only once but happens in repetition (he was DDOSed 2x). We publicly announced he was refunded for this. We also make available to the public all the Refunds Dura grants based on DDOS, debugs, crashes, or other such problem which are not the fault of the player but the fault of Dura itself or which are criminal.
If you want clarity why I 'drip it in' it is disclosed in the refund bulletin but in case you don't read it it is because:
As well up until now we have not given refunds out all at once but spread over time. The reason for doing this is to not raise alarm throughout the community, i.e. if someone saw another person receive a level for example while standing in the depot of a town, or saw him jump on the highscores it would immediately cause confusion and outrage. They would then, as they did when Staff first started giving refunds, message Gamemasters or Gods or Official Support with questions and accusations of corruption. Each and every time the Staff member would provide the evidence of the situation proving a refund would be just and thus alleviating the situation of doubt and thoughts of unfair play. To circumvent this and use Staff time efficiently we thought it best to do dispense these refunds over time so it would be less noticeable. However, per the player's proposal above, we now recognize the best solution for both efficiency of Staff time and integrity is to have everything 100% public so it can be handled promptly as well as ethically.

This is the public statement concerning Creditcard's DDOS:

This is our refund bulletin:

Best

Dura staff not only provides free experience for only their promotional streamers (as the photo above shows) but actively censors information that may show information contrary to their narrative.

This is the definition of corruption. Check it out on Wikipedia -> "dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery."

I just presented above proof the staff is dishonest in their actions, they realized the community seen this behavior and created a "refunds" page on Discord. Funny how the favored streamer is not listed on that section. Further, in the screenshot above (which again, is really the cusp of their corruption), bribery is involved by saying to the favored streamer, "we will give you back some experience for your death" for continued streaming. If it were in fact a "legitimate" debug, no formal exchange is necessary, right?

In terms of the streamer, I do not care about him. Many hate him (some even saving his racist videos for other retribution later). He's only an object in the form of corruption experienced on Dura.

I will be private messaging people I know here (some who I've hired to do some jobs, and others still staff members on other servers) before I reveal who I am. It's hilarious that people try to stray focus from the corruption on Dura (and just 1 single screenshot, we have much more proof) and put it on a new account. That's a sign they have no real argument, which is unfortunate.

So again, if you want to waste weeks or months on a server, where if you mess with the wrong player, you face banishment, deletion or worst, by all means this server is for you. It is due to this corrupt behavior by Dura staff that I cannot recommend this server. They also cannot be trusted with your information (i.e. payment information, login credentials, IP addresses, etc.). And should you try to present this information in a legitimate way (as I have done), they actually censor you and aim to damage your credibility. Again, that's the definition of corruption.
"Dura staff not only provides free experience for only their promotional streamers (as the photo above shows) but actively censors information that may show information contrary to their narrative." thats not all what that screenshot suggests, it suggests they've done with him exactly what they did to everyone else. Unless I remember incorrectly they did it that way to everyone who died due to things like that, Aris stated they had done that in over 300+ deaths that was caused by debugs, pinging etc.(you can surely look up Aris message in discord).

Are you saying every one of the 300+ refunds are in that refunds page except the streamers? I'm not in discord so can't look myself.

Until you realese some kind of actual proof I doubt anyone will even read what you write next as right now you're just slandering without any kind of evidence.

The fact you keep mentioning the streamer makes me believe this is something personal between you guys, even though you state you don't care about his alleged behaviour you keep bringing it up.

Please inform me if im incorrect as this is things I read about on discord about two weeks ago, but right now you're just looking like someone who wants to create chaos and slander Dura. It's empty words until theres real evidence on the table.

Just to clear this up:

The picture above is public knowledge. That is, it is publicly disclosed that the streamer known as "Jere3" who plays the character on Dura known as Creditcard was 'pinged', i.e. DDOS which is criminal in the country we host from. We have more than enough evidence to substantiate this. Every member of our community has public, and ease, of access to the fact that for this he was refunded 2x -- as in most DDOS situations it does not happen only once but happens in repetition (he was DDOSed 2x). We publicly announced he was refunded for this. We also make available to the public all the Refunds Dura grants based on DDOS, debugs, crashes, or other such problem which are not the fault of the player but the fault of Dura itself or which are criminal.
If you want clarity why I 'drip it in' it is disclosed in the refund bulletin but in case you don't read it it is because:
As well up until now we have not given refunds out all at once but spread over time. The reason for doing this is to not raise alarm throughout the community, i.e. if someone saw another person receive a level for example while standing in the depot of a town, or saw him jump on the highscores it would immediately cause confusion and outrage. They would then, as they did when Staff first started giving refunds, message Gamemasters or Gods or Official Support with questions and accusations of corruption. Each and every time the Staff member would provide the evidence of the situation proving a refund would be just and thus alleviating the situation of doubt and thoughts of unfair play. To circumvent this and use Staff time efficiently we thought it best to do dispense these refunds over time so it would be less noticeable. However, per the player's proposal above, we now recognize the best solution for both efficiency of Staff time and integrity is to have everything 100% public so it can be handled promptly as well as ethically.

This is the public statement concerning Creditcard's DDOS:

This is our refund bulletin:

Best
And here is all the proof you need not to play this corrupt server.

Aris (the owner of the server) here does not give any substantive argument against why a form of bribery was apparent on the photo listed above. When a owner of the server states we will give you experience for continued streaming, that is the definition of corruption.

If it were in fact a "legitimate" debug, no formal exchange is necessary, right?

I'm going to leave the photo for everyone to see. In the event it is deleted (which I am sure Aris and his staff wish more then anything else), I will certainly follow up on various platforms. Until resolution is made in several cases where corruption is apparent, we will not relent.

But that is not at all what the photo suggests lol, either you've misread or you're tryin to push an agenda. As explained by Aris that is how every death by debug/pinging etc has been refunded, not only the streamer in question. Put some real evidence on the table and I'll gladly accept it but right now you're just making a fool of yourself.