• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7] TenthPlanet [CUSTOM] [Anti-BOT] It's online.

This is a custom server mainly for american players, It may be low populated because of that but not "everyone" will leave to another server, by the way your "team" will keep playing my servers because theyre from south america.
Server start in 20 minutes
I know but still , that doesn't mean i always have to play every server that my team plays

lol lording i wont lie and i hate to be a lil mean but close the fucking ot till u buy protection someone is just ddosing every 5 mins and its not fun to even have it open to login hunt 1 thing then die.

The new server it's here, maybe it will take only 30 minutes. --- I just can't know if It's ready but it should! ---

Lording, y are u using the shit version sammynsc released? i can give you all the updated files n shit

Panic gave them but he edited the map at same time he sent the files so I need to check them sooooooooo carefull before release but yeah I will use it later just fixing the ddos problem atm Im waiting for the root pw to compile it

Panic gave them but he edited the map at same time he sent the files so I need to check them sooooooooo carefull before release but yeah I will use it later just fixing the ddos problem atm Im waiting for the root pw to compile it

Got an estimate wait time?

>opens map to make sure its the right one
>closes it

I said I'd give you the one from July, but you didn't answer

Such a shame :/ Dunno why you would go without DDoS protection in the first place, but its just killing my buzz I had for the server right now

Back