• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] SolusOT is back! The Phoenix rises again!

Server Website/AAC
http://solus.kicks-ass.net
Server Address
solus.kicks-ass.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Solus

Reaction score
SolusOT is back!

SolusOT: Phoenix
from the 2006-2015 SolusOT series is returning on February 13th, 2021!

Join us for an amazing server launch with one of the friendliest multi-national communities in all of OT!

SolusOT Promo.gif

SolusOT - http://solus.kicks-ass.net/

Address: solus.kicks-ass.net Port: 7171 Version: 8.00 (with custom sprites)

SolusOT (1).jpg

What's SolusOT all about? See what others have to say, or keep on scrolling!
  • The basics: 4x experience, 20x skills, 20x magic level, optional PVP and an "old school" vibe!
  • The original Prestige system - Rebirth to return to level 20, but grow your strength by earning powerful new Ranks!
  • 5 new vocations including:
- Samurai
- Archer
- Necromancer
- Pirate
- Assassin
  • A massive map, combining familiar areas and never-before-seen vistas (48+mb)
  • Over 650 kinds of monsters, with unique, rare loot!
  • Dozens of raids running regularly, with events like "no death penalty" raids and endurance raids for powerleveling!
  • Use your hard-earned gold coins to power up at the Garden of Avatars
  • No-death PVP Arena for chaotic brawls and no-risk wars
  • Completely rebalanced vocations that are regularly tuned for PVP and PVE gameplay!
  • Unique items only seen on SolusOT, such as the pendant of rejuvenation, invisibility cloak, winged helmet, and plasma shield!

SolusOT (30).jpg

How about some juicy quality-of-life features?

• No level restrictions on equipment
  • Party experience sharing
  • Guild leveling perks
  • Rune merging
  • Improved capacity
  • Custom OTclientv8 recommended! 8.0 protocol
  • Forgiving map exploration with subtle warnings and clues about dangerous areas
  • Don't lose items when you die, just levels and skills

Best of all, SolusOT has NO monetization ($$$) for launch, and no pay2win ever! We are a server run for fun and community, not profit.

SolusOT (6)2.jpgSolusOT (6).jpg

Join us on February 13th!

SolusOT - http://solus.kicks-ass.net/

Address: solus.kicks-ass.net Port: 7171

The best custom server of it's time!
Great devs that worked to bring diverse, balanced content to the OT and a fun community that did their best to explore and break even the weakest of vocations.

I'm so God Damn hyped for this! Phoenix was some of the biggest fun i've had in tibia ever. I hope to see many of you online @ launch

I played from SolusOT back in the day and it was my main server for years. Extremely excited to see it come back, and we already have a very strong community going on in discord!

Hop in and ask any questions and get hyped like lots of us are! Hope to see you there.

Don't think I ever did play here and not a fan of the map BUT gonna try it if I have some time - looks like it may be quite fun with a team ;)

I like the custom vocs and I like small evo style servers like this. Keeps it simple and with it being 8.0, it's gonna be nostalgic also!

Here are some players' screenshots from SolusOT, some dating back over 10 years!

Fighting Epic Juggernauts and Hellhounds as an extremely high level mage. There are Epic versions of every monster in the game, sporting more health, stronger attacks, more aggressive AI, with better rewards and loot. A great way for high-level players to continue progressing.
eee.jpg

Wealthy!

Newvarth.jpg

Completing a newbie quest for great early game gear!

ntwb3.jpg

From Reborn, a rare double-Orshabaal raid that dropped excellent loot.

orsh.png

Having fun in the no-death-penalty PVP arena, slaying impossibly strong monsters... and other players!

winners.jpg

I must have been 12 or 13 when I first played Solus back in 2010-2011. This revival is a goldmine that will allow you to experience what it means to have a fun memorable time on a Tibia server. No sever out there right now can provide the feelings this once did! Can't wait to experience the nostalgia and see what I can even remember from so long ago! Just wish I had the time I once used too.

pfffff i remember playing solus, probably was 11-12 years old .. i will for sure be there at start

I remember as a kid also playing solus, was like 13. I said like a year back wish they would revive this project. This is such a great server, gonna play as much as I can.

Looking at discord & this thread we got so many legends playing HYPEEEEE

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

The server has been open for 3 days now, and I'm excited to say we've had 60-80 players on at most hours! Come join us! We still have a ton of achievements waiting for someone to unlock them. ;D

If anyone needs help ingame hit me up in the server or on Discord :)

-Dread

Back