• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0] OldHeart Global Long Term RL Map/Low rates

Server Website/AAC
https://oldheart-global.com
Server Address
login.oldheart-global.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mythh OldHeart

OT Developer
Premium User
Reaction score
Oldheart_Logo.png

OldHeart-Global 8.0

Started on FRIDAY 14-06-2024

The OldHeart-Global server is an entertaining way to remember the good vibes of the past Tibia. There are kind of people who enjoy the ultimate old ( no hotkeys, limited content, hunts, quests ), and others that just want the old taste combined with new content. That is exactly the purpose of OldHeart, we just want to give the taste of 7.9/8.0 version of Tibia and merge all the best new Tibia stuff into our game.

Most of our players just cannot leave us. They give positive feedbacks about how good is the feeling of playing in our server and how addicted they already are!

Our Website
Discord
Instagram
TikTok
Youtube Channel

Informations:

Rates:

Exp: 4x ( staged )
Skill: 3x ( staged )
Magic: 2x ( staged )
Loot: 1x
Spawn: Fast

General Information:
Hosted in Miami ( USA ) - ping average 130 for most of people​
Pvp type: Open Pvp​
Frags to red skull: 3​
Frags to ban: 6​
Map 8.0 full tracked, with new Cities and Continents like Yalahar, Farmine, Zao, Gray Island, Gnomebase, Oramond and Roshamuul​
Hotkeys Aim: Yes​
House System: bid on website to buy one and pay rent every 7 days​
Spells: default from 8.0 Tibia, with new additions.​
Spells exhaustion: default from 7.9 tibia​
Runes: UH is strong like before, Paladins can use SD with the old strong formula, Explosion with good average hits.​
Mages can use burst arrows based on ML and Level, or wands and rods.​
Rune Making: default from 7.9 tibia​
Runes in NPC shop: Yes, but a lot more expensive than making it or buying from players​
Stamina: 56 hours with no exp bonus​
Training system: Online, automated with command, 12 hours per day​
Vocations: Balanced, while knight and paladin is a bit stronger in melee and single shoot hits.​
Multi-Client: 4 MC allowed​
Cave-Botting: Several ban or Deletion.

Systems:

Automatic Tasks ( kill a monster, if it has a task it starts automatically )

automatic_tasks.png

Prey System ( not exactly like RL Tibia is, but adapted to not be OP )

prey_system.png

Global Depots
Inbox
In-game Market
Supply Stash
Mounts
Default Addons are made exactly the same way as RL Tibia

Minibosses ( White and Red Skull monsters )

minibosses.png

Item Rarity System

Screenshot_308.png Screenshot_311.png

Hunt Analyzers
hunt_analyzer.png

Crafting System

crafting_raid.png

Rewarding Raid System ( possibility to craft iconic and rare items with raid tokens )

raids.png

Cast System

Screenshot_312.png

Char Bazaar

Screenshot_313.png

Special atention to Rookstayers ( with new Rookstayer vocation and new hunts/stuff to do in the isle )

Screenshot_314.png

Come and join us!

Last edited:
Why is nobody talking about this server, looks good af
maybe because people were duping money on rookgaard? while selling rats these rats were not removed from your backpack and people cloned as much they could for certain time (my friend left rookgaard with 100k)

im not even talking about similar bugs still working probably

a lot of errors, and the administration does not respond to any reports. the server will go down in a few days. It is important to play 2x points for real cash

maybe because people were duping money on rookgaard? while selling rats these rats were not removed from your backpack and people cloned as much they could for certain time (my friend left rookgaard with 100k)

im not even talking about similar bugs still working probably
This is not true.. I was managing who discovered this bug and took the money back from who abused. I solved this in a few minutes lol
Post automatically merged:

a lot of errors, and the administration does not respond to any reports. the server will go down in a few days. It is important to play 2x points for real cash
I'm responding only people who open a support ticket in discord.

What about TibiaRemain hasn't worked?
I don't recommend playing on this server, unless you like to waste your time.

What about TibiaRemain hasn't worked?
I don't recommend playing on this server, unless you like to waste your time.
Tibia Remains was a server managed by two men. One of them was putting the server down, commiting huge mistakes, so the project went down. I am the one who are putting this alive again, but obviously, for those who want to play. Don't use words "waste your time", cus you already wasting time since started playing online games. The difference is people can choose where they will waste their time. Telling more about me as OT Admin, yea.. I was not involved with ot servers since many years before I started to develop Tibia Remains. So at the beginning I took multiple punches in the face. Rollbacks (BANG!) , criticism ( BANG! ), taking responsability from another man's behaviour ( BANG BANG!). Now I learned a lot and finally, it deppends only to me on how will be the future in OldHeart. I'm positive and I want to keep this alive and re-investing money month after month.

This is not true.. I was managing who discovered this bug and took the money back from who abused. I solved this in a few minutes lol
Post automatically merged:

I'm responding only people who open a support ticket in discord.
tickets were made and there was no response

I walked around on rook for 10 minutes and i found 3 spoof lvl1s just standing there xd in semi "hidden" spots
one of them afks in temple, one of them afks above obi's shop...

#edit
No antialiasing option (On big screens you almost cant play with the antialiasing on its so mushy)
Classic 8:6 screen (Idk just my preference, not necessarily a con)
Premium gated content

Last edited:
Played TibiaRemains and the amount of paywall in the shop for a 90 players online is just so huge, also 1/3 of the amout is a fake spoofs + makers in training mode.

Bro its 2024 why just not make making runes/skills faster with rates instead of such a bullshit system that requies u 4 mc to play instad of 2 characters, maker and the main?

Also the prices on the shop are like for a Tier1 server.
I was really hyped for the server but it did go in the wrong direction for me.

Anyway the last version was overall pretty good if u ignore the prices and items in the shop :)

Played TibiaRemains and the amount of paywall in the shop for a 90 players online is just so huge, also 1/3 of the amout is a fake spoofs + makers in training mode.

Bro its 2024 why just not make making runes/skills faster with rates instead of such a bullshit system that requies u 4 mc to play instad of 2 characters, maker and the main?

Also the prices on the shop are like for a Tier1 server.
I was really hyped for the server but it did go in the wrong direction for me.

Anyway the last version was overall pretty good if u ignore the prices and items in the shop :)
I agree, also the HOST is pretty bad in this version. When i send a DM about the route issues i was getting to the ADM he said he could do nothing and proceed to ban me from discord of the server. I think this server now is a big slot machine created to make money is not gonna last for 2 months because soon ppl will realise and quit. There was a problem with ddos atacks the server went down like 5 times in a day with rollback, obviously someone was cloning items, there are ppl with 2k coins already, while everyone else playing fair have to go trough a huge paywall to get anything good.

Let me be one voice of reason since all I see here are complaints.

I like the server. :)

For context:
The old server Remains was in general very good but it had alot of critical bugs that were found during the 5 months that it was open.
This time around, all of those bugs are gone.

Regarding the "pay 2 win" aspect:
There are items you can buy in shop to simplify your gameplay but I wouldn't call it pay 2 win as you cannot buy any enhanced equipment EXCEPT for the boots with better regen.
Shop is mostly focused on premium accounts, prey cards, outfits, mounts, training supplies, decoration.

The server obviously need donations to survive so offering premium accounts with benefits is a simple way for them to get it.
It's a fair exchange.

You can still play as a free account without any issues at all (you can travel by boat, get promoted, use spells etc etc etc.)

In short this server is a nice hybrid between 8.0 and the newer versions with some really sweet custom made additions.
TRY IT OUT YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WHINE!

Yea like the only donation blessing, making training zones in houses or prey that changes the bonus only after usage of prey cards?

Also 30~ players are spoofs hidden in the cities, thats not cool.

Yea like the only donation blessing, making training zones in houses or prey that changes the bonus only after usage of prey cards?

Also 30~ players are spoofs hidden in the cities, thats not cool.
Most of us are 30+ years old. People don’t have the time to play 24/7 so making training protection zones is needed.

Free accounts can make runes the same way without getting killed so the only difference is that some (the people donating) can do it inside of a house.

This training system is better than having training monk halls imo. Makes it feel more nostalgic. But maybe that’s just me.

And yes. The blessing scroll is kind of OP. I agree with you there. But it’s still not as bad as you try to make it seem.

Most of us are 30+ years old. People don’t have the time to play 24/7 so making training protection zones is needed.

Free accounts can make runes the same way without getting killed so the only difference is that some (the people donating) can do it inside of a house.

This training system is better than having training monk halls imo. Makes it feel more nostalgic. But maybe that’s just me.

And yes. The blessing scroll is kind of OP. I agree with you there. But it’s still not as bad as you try to make it seem.
Everybody is macroing making runes.

I never said the server is bad, but the host is shitty for the HUGE paywall. The route for me is speacilly bad, im getting freezes wich make the game unplayable, I could afford Noping or Exitlagg but ADM simply ignored me. It suffered atacks since day 1 with a bunch os bugs still being fixed. I cloned 2k runes while the server was crashing. I was top 3 for a few days, but the host make the game unplayable for me.

PS: 140ms ping nowadays is a joke for any server!!

Back