• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.5 Custom Client] Heltera IP/Web Helteraot.servegame.com Back Online!24/7

Saints Anathema

Old School Doleran
Reaction score
Heltera Website (You can make an account there and your character)

Server went online January 30, 2011
IP: helteraot.servegame.comPort: 7171

Custom Client:

Heltera Custom Client

Even with custom client you still need to change ip to Helteraot.servegame.com

Updates:
Heltera has been going in a great forward direction, over the last couple months. Lots of good ideas have been implemented and some have been skipped over because they allowed destructive game behavior. The server includes: Custom Spell, Weapons, Systems, Raids, Areas, Items and even a well balanced PVP. We are designing an economy for the server to increase interaction between them and increase the player helping player system. Currently we are working on more maps and custom towns to be added for the new players to enjoy. We accept players of any places they can be any: Pl, Br, USA, Mx, etc.
Our staff has many people that know different languages so we can help out in any way possible our dear players.

Raids:
We have various types of raids which can vary from level 300 up to high levels. Some of the lower levels ones includes: special mages and special warriors summoned to control Venore, a spicy demon that wishes to rampage through towns, some trees that have been given life after death and last but not least the great Santa Ana Winds. Some others might include the king & queen of Tibia that recently got divorced and are in a very mad mood to deal with players.
New 3k area monsters have been introduced in the new raids which include Dwarfs, Elder Dragons, Majins & Blood Orcs. Each of these raids contains items needed for the best non-donor sets, for the fishing rod and other. There are things we have been working on lately, for example: We don’t want every quest & monsters to be the same, Also we want players to get involved with each other building some type of an economy and create the best parts of what tibia has to offer. We specifically made it so that even low-level players can obtain Green or Blue pieces of cloth from either Djinn's or Elves and rest assured they don’t drop that easily, that way the cloths can have a price on them and better the economy within the players. With low levels having something that everything wants, they can finally trade high-levels the cloths or simply keep it for themselves, now at least they have a something to look forward to.
Global raids soon to be introduced include Immortal Ravenia, Immortal Fade, Exodion and Sashra. They are strong, they are mean, and they will take your drop you without a doubt so I suggest you take a whole high level team if you want to defeat these raids.

Areas
0-300+
Lots of areas to hunt in and lots of places to explore for newly players, for the those new ones who wish to find out about Heltera OT quests and hunt spots please check out: Heltera OT Wiki - Heltera OT Wiki
300-1000+
Now we’re will be focusing on the new town that will replace the main area of the server, so that players can level from 300-1000 by walking outside the town and visiting the spawns around.
600-1500+
It’s a new and improved area in which players from level 600 to 1500 will be able to level up faster, it’s a new way of leveling up aside from the Black Knights and Yakchals. 2k~
Beware of all the dangers that lurk around the not so peaceful Rookgard. Monsters in it seem to be possessed by the almighty ruler, King Banor, which dominates this area and everything around him.
3k~
A brand new 3k area will be released soon which has special features added for example the global raids mentioned before, a hunt/walk system and probably some elite fishing monsters. Also it will include a new town, houses and some of the meanest monsters on Heltera.

Systems
Fishing:
For those less adventurous players why not try some relaxing monster fishing to clean your mind. Try your luck and pull out one of the many rare enemies to slay in order to gain money and lots of experience. You can normally use the regular fishing rod for mid levels, and maybe if you’re lucky you can obtain yourself an Expert Fishing Rod for elite monster hunting.

Mining:
Now with your Dwarves Pickaxe and your trusty Mining Helmet, you will now be able to try your luck at harvesting some treasures mining at different places.

Item Sets
The Item Sets for Non-Donors are fully in-game and bug free, even the last minute touch on these items and bug-fixing them took over 4-5 hours.
To make the Niolith and Unundra item sets, you need a few things from the game. Depending on which item set you are looking to make let’s say for example Niolith's Helmet, you’ll need x100 green cloths, x5 natural soils and x1 Leather Helmet inside your backpack followed by a right click on a Soul Stone.
Also there are new non-donor weapons in-game as well in which you’ll need a smithing hammer, x100 steels, etc.
Here are some pictures of the sets:
niolith.jpg

Helteraupdatedec2.jpg

Balancing
On real servers, mass majority just BOT to get higher levels, grind and save money for a week to spent it away in one day of demon hunting, always grinding for nothing. Here at Heltera, it’s a lot of fun, always hunting fun monsters and having fun with balanced PVP.We’ve spent just short of a year, making this server fun while not messing with that players like as normally CIP does. For example, we introduce better wands, runes, custom spells, always adding new custom monsters/raids, etc. This is not just some War OT, it’s actually enjoyable. We just took out the useless boring stuff. It’s the same style as tibia, the only difference is small things like runes are unlimited, and we use potions as well as runes to heal. We understand at first glance 5-10k damage from a player to another player looks high, but when potions heal for 20k mana and cost 250k, it’s pretty much balanced.
We normally update a lot regarding in the improvement of community and our players balancing. For example, we have new potions that will temporarily improve your skills and magic levels. Also we have a very special present for our lovely free players which are the new item sets mentioned before. For warriors/archers we have introduced Niolith’s Leather Set, which among other things it will increase your stats, skills and regeneration; while gently reducing your damage by an astonishing 25%. For sorcerers/druids we have introduced Unundra's Glaciations Battle gear which just as Niolith's will have a damage reduction, a great magic level increase, and awesome regeneration. This will all be yours if you can manage to gather all the five pieces and complete the set. So we have new hunting places, new gear, and of course great new weapons which will help you take down those that dare kill you or your friends. These weapons are also special, as they can be created using a Hammer and a few pieces of metal as previously mentioned.For those interested in helping other people will be of great benefit to you as well, as we will have our eyes open for those handy helpers who can enter a chance to win a lottery ticket for your chance to win a vacation to our beautiful Helpers Island with lots of custom houses and spawns around which can make your life easier.

Some Quotes:

Forgotten Ri’can:
The server owns… it's more unique than any server you can find and tell me because I've been playing OTs for more than five years and please don’t compare it to the Pokémon one…that’s just Pokémon not tibia. I already have a one year old account on this server so I am kind off a veteran on the server.My in-game experience was and still is amazing, trust me. You will get to see things you haven't before like for example trophy's with your name and lots of editable shit for showing off your strength and shit. About the PVP, it’s perfectly balanced and you will always have fun at the wars, etc. I personally don't think the server will go down and the owner is very active and pro-player, he helps out in any way possible to make you happy and is constantly updating the server making it more and more unique.

Peace Pipe:
In the past few months stumbled across Heltera, I’ve been playing Tibia Open Servers for at least 6-7 years of my life. And so far I would have to say this one happens to be the tip top of the iceberg. The way the owners have the game play set up so that you have an easy time leveling, fun time pking (player killing) and if you kill someone higher you can gain experience, which makes pvping other players that much funnier and for you to strive for the best, but it isn't all about if your higher level you just destroy everyone else, you have the opportunity to even those odds. If you decide that you like this tibia server like I have, feel free to donate, it will benefit both you and them, seeing as they pay lots of money every month just to see that us players enjoy ourselves, so if you play and decide after awhile to donate to them, the money just doesn't disappear from you, they give it back to you in-game, with armor, weapons, new spells, lots of ways for you to enjoy the game that much more while you’re playing just for helping them to keep the server alive. This server has been running for over a year and all the players are still enjoying it, so I think that you should come by to Heltera and give it a try, play for a day, and if you can come back to me and say that server sucked, I’ll take this post, but I guarantee you all that if you know a good Open Tibia Server when you see one, you won’t want to leave Heltera.PS: You can find me in-game as character "Peace Pipe" if you have any questions or comments, or if you enjoy the server, and want a little helping hand, I’ll be there to help you enjoy this server like I have.

As a player you can also earn rewards for your hard work on Heltera either by being great at PVP, winning events hosted a lot of times by the GMs, discovering threatening bugs and much more. Have a sneak preview on how these rewards looks like here:
update-teaser.jpg

Last edited:
screen1.png

In addition to our old map we have now introduced our new starter town Avanthar, Tarragon, Paramore,and Ashport.. We will continue to keep adding areas around the towns for new monsters to hunt, and introducing different strategys on hunting them. Now you can find on the server special Treasure box's that contain various items inside, be sure to loot all of them because even the worst grade of treasure box has a rare chance for an amazing item! Also all the new hard boss's will have a chance to drop one of these rare elite box's.

Now i have made my Staff selections, some of my choices are from Old Heltera, and some have been given a chance to start the journey of becoming one of Heltera's Finest. My choices are final and are not up for debate, and i have my reasons for every person i chose. In no special order for HGM's we have Ashanie, Ravenia and Pebbles my 3 special ladies. For GM's we have my *****'s Chigga and Gihn, And last but not least for Tutors we have Miyu and Sticky blunt man. I really want all the bullshit and fighting to stop, i want you all to remember how long it took me to get this server back online and working, and just remember i did it all to see you all the old faces again, and not to remember why some days i hated Heltera.

Custom Spawns

I've been playing the server over 1 1/2 years, and it's by far my favorite. There was always a different type of feel to Heltera, which makes for different types of people. The custom spells, monsters, and items makes it a really fun place to play. I started out a player and worked my way up to Gamemaster, and after that became the mapper. All self taught, I had a vision to make Heltera even better whith a custom map, and I've been doing it ever since. Here are some of my works:

Entrance to the Mage Tower/Non-Donor MAge Set Quest
magehouse.png

Earth Elemental/Bog Raider Spawn
earthspawn.png

One of the 5 Boss Rooms for the Non-Donor Set Quests
bossroom.png

Spawn for our custom monster the Ashscale Dragon
ashscalespawn.png

King Arthurs' Castle Entrance
arthurscastle.png

Hope you like, see you on Heltera? ^_^

Ashscale drags are hard as hell, definitely a high lvl monster!. 1 hitted my pally thru mana shield :/.

I enjoy this ot but only thing i dislike is the death loss is a bit dramatic for lower lvls. When your new and at lower lvl you will die a lot more and loosing a few lvls every death isn't all that fun when your new, :S. Reason you kinda die more is cuz your still trying to find your way around this map xD.

Weve been working on making it more complete new user friendly, for now we just rely on staff and players to show new players around. Thanks for the feedback!

Would be nice if you could add in some paladin custom spells! If there are any i am not seeing them in spellbook ;'/

Well, can count me officially out of this Ot.

If a lv 1k EK can do 5-10k dmg with a spammable Exori damage attack(all sqm around player) and be able to attack insanely fast and im a paladin lv 500 and i can attack at about 1/10th of that speed and my top exori con (single target, not 8 sqm around me) is bout 4k AND my target has donor eq which reduces my damage even more so tops of like 2-3k? and physical damage that i do is between 20 and 900 and he does 1.5ks every attack.

Unless pally can do that same damage output with Super promo + some more damage, because paladins do (atleast for balancing issues on pvp) 40% more damage than a knight does.

And did i forget to mention that a 1k super promoted sorc can kill a lv 1k super promoted EK that doesnt heal?... with only 1 spell?..

Basically you donate 15 bucks and you will be able to kill any non-donor period, end of story, i dont care if you can obtain items ingame that are weaker than donors, yes they can still block some damage output but if that same player cant use the same spells that a super promoted player can use, then its officially quits for any non-donor, which includes myself.

Yea, i understand.. you need money to host the ot.... but not many would continue to play (for pvp reasons) when a super promoted player can just kill a non-donor in a split second. "Just get potions" - Okay, but i will die when i run out of money... and when i run out of pots. I cant block 12k+ damage a second from spells+auto attacks, even at lv 1k as a RP i would still die to a super promoted ek and not even be able to phase his/hers health.

first off, i appreciate your feedback even though i disagree with it a bit. my servers been around for over a year and a half, and were actually in the process of rebalancing everything your noticing is the effects of the Godset on our server. We used to have some pretty stacked ass donor eq, that pretty much made non donors playable, so i had edited spells to make non-donors more playable, and it didnt really matter if they hit stronger. So what your seeing is the server being back online, and now i have to rebalance it all because they arent god sets. I hope you still give heltera a chance, you are only seeing about 5% of the server. If not, then it was nice meeting you twisted fate.

Would play it mate,but seems to me,its only playable to the donors :/

its far from just playable with donors, when i opened the server like 11 days ago, i didnt do any donation items at all and the top level was 1800 after like 5-6 days... so i dont think its unplayable for donors, the only thing id have to agree with you is.. if your level 500 non donor, and you attack a level 1200 full donor, he will fuck you.. but at the same time he spent 50 USD on his set, and hes also 900 levels higher and hes a mage what did you think was gonna happen?

i do appreciate the feedback here, daily i do updates to my server to make it fun for everyone

thanks again,

08:48 Uptime: 185 hours and 14 minutes.

Well mate,my client is not working LoL i downloaded it and unzipped but still doesnt work :/

if you downloaded the one from my website, you can just unzip it, and if you notice on my first post on here you need a ip changer as well you can get one from otchanger.net

I downloaded the 1 from ur website,but doesnt work,now im download the one from the wikia :D

its far from just playable with donors, when i opened the server like 11 days ago, i didnt do any donation items at all and the top level was 1800 after like 5-6 days... so i dont think its unplayable for donors, the only thing id have to agree with you is.. if your level 500 non donor, and you attack a level 1200 full donor, he will fuck you.. but at the same time he spent 50 USD on his set, and hes also 900 levels higher and hes a mage what did you think was gonna happen?

i do appreciate the feedback here, daily i do updates to my server to make it fun for everyone

thanks again,

08:48 Uptime: 185 hours and 14 minutes.

Yes i realize Great would fuck me up because he is a donor, but still, as i posted in other post even with me at lv 1k i would STILL get killed in 1 hit. Even with reduction to damage armors, etc.

Fact is, any ot with donations that give 10%+ to over one element in damage protection = instantly not worth to play. Simply imbalanced. You can donate over 100$ to an ot, be unkillable to any non-donor (unless they somehow have a friend with super promo and they thereselves obtained super promo and are mages and use lv 1k spell to 1 hit combo that knight).

I'd play and love the server if you did the following:

Removed all donations.
Remade donations to be obtainable items (but would be very hard to obtain ingame). Plus add in a way to add Attack Damage, Defence, Range, Hit %, or other affects (max of 3 or 4) onto an item (donation only). The %'s would be small too... but if you focus on a certain % it would be significantly higher (1-5% higher) than the best eq that focuses on THAT ONE specific field.

Think of RL tibia, they have NO armors that give more than 3 affects to them, they have an upside and a downside to each armor. Knights element protection eq usually has lower armor (13-15) and has a small % (generally 3%) to that SPECIFIC element. And has a drawback, small % to the opposite element.

Now, lets add on about 15x faster attack speed to RL tibia, add in some freakin 10k+/- hp/mana regen per FUCKING SECOND with 10-30% reduction to any form of damage + high armor value on a target player. Now, lets watch them fight off somebody without those items, they hit bout 7x faster than rl tibia speed, have about 200-300 mana regen/second with a manarune that cancles your auto attacks and heals you for only 2,500 mana (did i forget to mention donation mana rune is more spammable?) How long do you think it would take that player to kill the other? Not long at fuckin all. The poor bastards armor resit is bout 5%, and he cant even fight back because mana rune cancles his significantly weaker auto attack.

In one lump sum of the feedback i can give to you is, finish with this as your beta-release server cause there are some obvious reasons why.... example: any new players that join in a few weeks will be harder to lvl and survive with the "newer donations, etc" because you said yourself that you need to start balancing the ot, but anyways they will probably find it harder to lvl while the high lvls got their lvls twice as easy and are sitting on mounds of cash.

Yea, i'll try the server again when its balanced. ( a little hint for you on how to know an ot is balanced )

Your player count will be much higher and you will be making more money even though you have less donations.

ahaha dude im done even talking to you about this now. I tried to be like all positive about it the 2 best non donor sets in-game is like 50% over damage reduced.. and lol the 1k spells are meant to be considered like a mages ue on rl tibia.. in my mind a level 1000 should be able to solo a level 500....

and its all good i actually started breaking down your post to defend my server and then i thought to myself what was the point XD its ok dude dont play but for some reason a good 30 some odd players from my old server within a a few days of it going up again, before i even posted it on otland.net/otservlist they came back.... because they loved the server... so their must be more to it than what meets the eye...

Yea but what meets the eye is an unbalanced server with people that have been playing it for months so they already know wtf they are doing and the newer players get the cold shoulder of knowledge but are allowed to hitch a ride on a quest, and end up quitting because they see no balanced conditions. Trust me i doubt any new player that would join the server would stay unless they are a donator. My posts are simply to help you, its just feedback, don't need to get all defensive and shut down. I cannot have a man-to-man discussion about a server with another person? I don't give a shit if your the owner, friend of the owner, friend of the friends owner, i don't care who you are. If you want to make the server better you would actually listen to what people like myself are saying, take it into consideration, doesn't mean you have to do it but atleast attempt to understand how a new player to a server that knows NOTHING bout the server, other than its customized maps of downloadable maps (Gengia is on the map, the dragon spawn and hydra spawn is obviously part of gengia just its edited slightly)...

I won't respond anymore to your posts due to you not wanting any of my player feedback anymore, seems you are running things your way without the consideration of possible donators. Yea, donator(S)... i got friends, they play ots i tell them to, they got money. But we don't play imbalanced ots. I know if i fight a lv 500 super knight id still get killed..

its all good bro, i didnt bring back heltera for donations XD i brought it back for the people that wanted it.. Have a good day bud, it was nice talking with you.

Ya got to give us time

We understand some things are out of balance, but we would LOVE for you to understand how much is 'on our plate' as far as making the server fun for everybody. The server is not up for donations only, the donations are helpful to keep the server on a dedicated. If not on a dedicated and on a lagged ass computer, who would stick around then EVEN if everything was balanced and perfect?

Anyhow, as much as Justin has to do, and as much as I have to do with getting the server perfect for everyone, donor and non-donor, we have to do it all 1 step at a time. More important things come first. That doesn't mean this will never happen. The main goal is to make the server enjoyable for new players, as the ones who stick around for a while have stuck around since the beginning. You have to understand that with every one of your complaints, we've got 1000 more of them from everyone else. Like I said, give it some time. Appreciate the feedback, We Are working on everything, and we do hear ya ;)