• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.50]Riott OT

Riott

Kristofer Van Orton
Reaction score
mapupdate92609.jpg

Riott OT is a great new server with reliable 24/7 uptime, except for update restarts. Riott is dedicated and constantly being updated. If your looking for a server that's not to hard, not to easy, but all around fun with much to explore. Or if you want a server than you can peacefully log onto everyday and rely on for months and even years to come. Hosted on a great computer 24/7 with little to no lag! Check it out today! Start now and become among the highest levels (highest level currently is Luclan at level 27, subject to change)

IP: riottserv.no-ip.biz
PORT: 7171

For accounts and other information visit:
riottserv.no-ip.org

OTSERVLIST Page:
Open Tibia Server - Riott Otserv

MORE INFO:
Custom map (many maps from all around, with big additions by me)

RATES:
Exp: x10
Skills: x15
Magic: x10
Loot: x2

214 HOUSES AND MORE TO COME

LAST 3 UPDATES TO THE SERVER

1. 9.26.09
UPTIME BEFORE UPDATE:37 hours and 23 minutes.

New houses - There are now 3 houses in Noobgaardia. They are the only 3 houses there. If you want want one hurry up and get it!
New npcs - There are now 3 new NPCs in Noobgaardia aimed at making it easier for new players. Spear Sell Jeff - sells spears 2gp; Chris - sells tools; and Walter - buys noob EQ

MAP UPDATE: (check the Map on the left side navigation bar to see the update or click here)
New Town - Eternia Village
Mapper:Kristofer Van Orton
Info: 10 new houses,
1 new guild hall,
(bringing the new total to 214 with more to come)
New Hunting Areas --
Frost Giants/Giantesses
Frost Dragon(s)/Hatchlings
Ice Witches
(and others.)
2 New Quests:
Ice Hammer (Eternia, HINT: The dangerous way out)
Hunting Spear (unlimted spear)(Repigera Cyclops Area, HINT: You'll need a shovel.)

BUG FIXES:
FIXED MERKLIN BUG

NEXT UPDATE:
EXTENSION TO CYCLOPS AREA--CYCLOPS DRONES AND SMITHS

Happy Hunting!

New update for Riott OTServ. A forum has been added. The link is Log in and is also in the navigation bar. You may now go here to report bugs or make suggestions! As of now, also applications are open for Tutors, DO NOT ASK FOR GM. Make sure to follow the guidelines carefully or you will be ignored. Thanks for player Riott OTServer! Happy Hunting!

3. 9.25.09
A new town -- Noobgaardia has been added. Now when you make new players you will start at Noobgaardia and you can fight easier monsters there. If you had already signed up before this update just go South-West until you come to a bridge and you'll find the boat there. Here you can travel to Noobgaardia among other places. Enjoy! More updates to come!

SO COME TRY MY SERVER!
Happy Hunting!
Kristofer Van Orton

Last edited:
*bump* please check my server out
i put a lot of work into
and am constantly updating it still despite the fact that the most users is still only 6

Back