• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.61][RPG/CUSTOM]Tibia Dark Side

We're looking for a web site designer as well, does anyone know anyone or is willing to throw something together for us? We don't need any code on that end done, just the design...

Did anything ever become of the revival idea? I was getting excited reading all of the the comments.

Look like the entire revival idea withered away. Perhaps he wasn't able to find anyone to help out. :(

The memories though... :)

fdX9sVa.jpg

So, this seems like it may be a little late to mention, but the revival did not take off. And it didn't for many reasons. I spose someone should let everyone else know!

The first and foremost reason: Time. The TDS team did this as a hobby, but that can no longer be the case. We all have full time jobs, and me personally, I'm trying to advance my career, which is taking up almost all my free time.

Second: The team. We need more than 2 - 3 people to pull this off. I would have loved to jump back into this, even thinking about it makes me excited to get back into mapping! But, with such a small team that has so many things going on else in their lives, it would have amounted to nothing. We need a bigger team, but that is very unlikely to get. A: an experienced team B: an experienced team with time

There are smaller reasons, but none worth mentioning on here.

Sorry everyone, it's just not going to work... I miss it though... I feel like TDS was meant to be. But I have no spare time for such hobbies. :/

Such a pity you guys weren't able to get a solid revival going, I would love to log into the realm of TDS again. Lots of good memories with a fantastic group of people.

TDS was a special OT server, I never understood why the player count never took off.

~Lowen

Curse you Moruix.
I thought this was online now thanks to your bump.

Hey guys !!~waves~ I totally miss everyone on TDS. Wish we could get it going again. I was actually just surfing Facebook trying to find Datsik on it. I miss all the pranks and jokes the GM'so would play and the truly amazing friends and game play. I realize I let it get to my head in the end and prolly burned a few Bridges with good people. But I would hope if everyone was playing a OT together we could get the TDS group back all on the same server.

Hoping for a reunion..... Respectfully sorry Yuriko.

Certainly hope that TDS will get the revival it deserves someday. It was certainly one of the most memorable OTs I have played.

- Joshua