• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [9.52] (Dedicated) Tyrania V2 Global PVP-E |Staged 300x - 1x| Start on Mar 24!

Wangsta

TFS Dev/Gobal Tibia Expert
Reaction score
Come join us on Tyrania! Our server has the capacity to hold up to 1000 players without lag!

Just read the information below and try Tyrania.no-ip.org out, you have nothing to lose.

Server starting: 24/03/12 7:00am CET // 3am EST Server info:
Client: 9.50-9.52 (always updated to current client)
Website/IP: Tyrania.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Map: Real tibia Map + Fully custom Gray Island with all new creatures + Tylan + Redone Gengia, Oken and Pyre.

Server specification:
-3.5 GHz i7 Processor
-16 GB DDR3 RAM
-256gb SSD
-Connection: Hosted in USA (SC) on a 1 Gbps port

Stages:
Level: 1-50 : 300x
Level: 51-100 : 100x
Level: 101-130 : 50x
Level: 131-150 : 25x
Level: 151-170 : 10x
Level: 171-200 : 5x
Level: 201-225 : 2x
Level: 225-250 : 1.5x
Level: 251+ : 1x

Skill Stages:
10-80: 200x
81-90: 75x
91-100: 25x
101-110: 10x
111-120: 5x
121~: 3x

Magic Stages:
0-60: 10x
61-80: 8x
81-90: 6x
91~: 4x

Loot: 2x
Spawn: 2x

-Frags to redskull
Daily: 6 | Weekly: 25 | Monthly: 75

Red Skull Length: 24 hours
Black Skull Length 48 hours

Features
* Global Map

* Almost every quest (and 75% working quest log)! Example: Inq, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, Killing in the Name of and much more.

* Free premium and promotion.

*Weekly Raids

*Balanced donation items: For nearly every donation item there is a custom item only obtainable in-game that will be better in some situations ex: full helmet of the ancients gives regen which may be better for hunting some spawns while the donation helmets all give + skill instead. This allows non donating players to compete with donators and also gives donators a reason to keep exploring new quests, etc.

*Syntax's anti afk cavebot system to promote a more active community (botting will be legal but at your own risk as long as you stay at your computer you shouldn't have any problems)

*Anti Anti-Push system: you can only push 1 stackable item per second (which is reasonable for most players and prevents people from spamming items with bot)

* PVP-Enforced (with old skull/frag system ie 2 unjusts per kill instead of 20 and exp for killing players)

*Reskinned Thais with new houses for a more personal feel:

thaisdp.png

cartsystem.png

newhouses.png

* Over 20 customized spawns on the main continent and over 10 new quests.

hellgatequest.png

*Training monks with 1 hr kick system (instant access from thais pvp disabled but auto kick after 1 hour)
*Target Dummies like rl tibia with added floors and give shielding (access through killing azerus, pvp enabled here but no kick)

targetdummies.png

*Custom mapped teleport Rooms separated by town (to keep rpg feeling) with a total of 120 teleports.

libertybaytp.png

2lb.png

*Unique teleport system: Players cannot leave spawns through teleports unless they have no battle sign. They must either wait for battle sign or walk back to town (prevents pvp abuse)

tpsystem.png

*Many events to try out:

eventtps.png

*Fixed war system so allies and enemies both have skulls (you can keep your hand open during wars)

fixedwarsystem.png

*First current client server to feature an advanced tibia cast system!

castsystem.png

* Hosted 24/7

What are you waiting for? Create your account and become #1!

Kind Regards,
Tyrania Staff

Edit: People have been asking so for clarification:

*There is NO swap system

*There is NO pvp blessing (it costs 50k for full bless or 10k for aol)

*There are NO fair fight rules

I believe that these updates nerf pvp and they will never be included on Tyrania.

Edit 2: Some players were asking about my spells.

*All spell formulas are 100% rl tibia, using tibia-stats formulas (including the new spells)

*Cooldowns are enabled, but cooldowns on ues are 20 seconds instead of 40 and ultimate strike spells are 15 seconds instead of 30

Last edited:
seriously awsome you can see how much effort is put in to the server.
good balanced vocations for the ultimate play experience.
will keep you playing for years.
go tyrania ot! :)

if u need help on the server msg me: crashrater on server

Update: Some players were having trouble connecting for a few hours due to a problem with the dedicated server. Issue is resolved and there will be no more downtime.

Also having a promotion: First 5 players to level 200 will receive 3 vip points.

Stay tuned for more updates and promotions!

Edit: Will be giving tours on my admin character using the tibiacast system for the next 8 hours. To view casts, change the ip on your client and hit enter on the login window with empty account name/password fields.

You can see the cast page here: http://tyrania.no-ip.org/index.php?subtopic=casts

Last edited:
Had some stability issues over the past few days. However, all major bugs are fixed now and the server is 100% stable.

Come check us out. Server has been online less than 4 hours and already 65+ online!

Cooldowns in my opinion was one of the worst features introduced into tibia, I think you should get rid of them ;)

Cooldowns in my opinion was one of the worst features introduced into tibia, I think you should get rid of them ;)

And you are entitled to your opinion. The reality however, is that cooldowns balanced exp gain between vocations. They also stopped the noob ue spam that you see so often on ots. So while I personally I thought they were frustrating at first, I realized the good that they bring to the game.

Not to mention that many of the new spells would be completely unbalanced without them, so until I get a more compelling reason cool-downs will stay. I'm always open to good reasoning though.

On a side note, cooldown times for ultimate strike spells and ues have been cut in half. Since you have both spells (instead of having to switch at npc like rl) you can effectively ue 4x faster than rl tibia and the same for ultimate strikes. Because of this, mages will have a hard time running out of spells to cast unless they don't have hotkeys properly set.

Yesterday (day 2 stable) we reached 98 players online, let's go for 100+ today!

This server is awesome guys just awesome!

its a mix of a classic real tibia server with a fresh kick of future lol :D

Try it out :>
lol-face_160139194.gif

Added support for the spring patch (9.50)

Updates in progress:

Secure zaypay page for sms donations

Mount update which will include raids for all mount bosses as well as fixing all mount items to work on tamable creatures 100%

Adding new tasks and bosses.

New events: Capture the flag and king of the hill. Also tower defense will be re-implimented soon and I will start doing regular rush and last man standing events soon as well.

New areas: Demon wars, sandstone scorpions, etc as well as working on getting 100% rl gray island (currently using a custom island with new monsters and raids for bosses)

Also working on a few bug fixes.

Stay tuned for more info.

Server is now 9.5 only, as older clients have debug issues. Downloads for the latest client and ip changer can be found on my downloads page here: Tyrania - Downloads

More people really need to play this server no lag online always and really fun