• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

can't login with 1/1 to account manager... i think its bugged?

- - - Updated - - -

found the error, in the download list you got 9.44 tibia version and not 9.54 so that could bring some troubles for new players

- - - Updated - - -

still not working :/

I assume this was on a dummy? Also, im guessing this was probably a crit? I'd love to see some screenshots of this.

nope, was on a vampire.

i have 87 clubbing.

edit: 88 with my boots. (the necklace doesn't give club skills, its bugged)

-Wouter.

Sorry about server being down earlier, I was out of town and my internet went down.

:/

I was having a lot of fun on this server until I asked a level 85 how he got to be such a high level. He replied that he is a friend of the GM. I stated that it was a little unfair for him to be hooked up with levels/skills and items. He then tries to kill me(level 27) and states that I am hunted.

I don't think I will be returning.

I was having a lot of fun on this server until I asked a level 85 how he got to be such a high level. He replied that he is a friend of the GM. I stated that it was a little unfair for him to be hooked up with levels/skills and items. He then tries to kill me(level 27) and states that I am hunted.

Stop Crying cuz we just tested an error/mistake about the crafting system.. how much time i will tell you that? Btw its just a beta. Everything will be reset anyway. Btw its just a game.

Last edited:

Vanilla is a friend a very good tester. He got level 85 by exploiting a bug, which is the entire point of beta. I commend Vanilla on his good work. I would never unjustly give items out to players. Besides, even if I did, this is beta and all characters are getting wiped on release anyway.

Ah okay, Great. And him abusing that power by attacking players who are a quarter of his level is for testing purposes also? Good to know [= Thanks for the reply.

Ah okay, Great. And him abusing that power by attacking players who are a quarter of his level is for testing purposes also? Good to know [= Thanks for the reply.

Its beta. You are supposed to find bugs. Vanilla did that. I don't know, nor do I care, if he attacks players. Especially in beta when nothing matters.

Also we can said then if it's "BETA" u can do faster exp rate and skill rate because we must work 2-3 day to get lvl and skill to search bug. And also 3 days it not enought to get lvl to explore everything and search.

If u are tell me that it nothing matter then i can say u every is matter. If u look this way on beta, i don't see that u will be good administrator on alpha server? Somethink else will be doesn't matter then ?

Think little about what i said u and change your thinking. U can lose good beta testers faster then u think

Also we can said then if it's "BETA" u can do faster exp rate and skill rate because we must work 2-3 day to get lvl and skill to search bug. And also 3 days it not enought to get lvl to explore everything and search.

If u are tell me that it nothing matter then i can say u every is matter. If u look this way on beta, i don't see that u will be good administrator on alpha server? Somethink else will be doesn't matter then ?

Think little about what i said u and change your thinking. U can lose good beta testers faster then u think

There is absolutely no reason that my actions during the beta will resemble my actions on live. I've been very fair on the beta, not giving out many things, but if someobdy finds a bug, and they exploit it, I fix the bug and let them keep what they earned because.. thats beta! It doesn't matter!\

Also, I can't adjust the xp rate for the beta since I'm trying to determine if xp is too fast or too slow.

There is absolutely no reason that my actions during the beta will resemble my actions on live. I've been very fair on the beta, not giving out many things, but if someobdy finds a bug, and they exploit it, I fix the bug and let them keep what they earned because.. thats beta! It doesn't matter!\

Also, I can't adjust the xp rate for the beta since I'm trying to determine if xp is too fast or too slow.

Then if u have contact with the men who power abuse, why u can't say somethink to him. It's also your business to get more and more beta testers, not less...
If they lose skill,eq,potions and lost energy to finding somethink u lose it...

I think u will also stop testing when somebody kill u or hunt u and admin will not do anything with it because it beta..

Server is run little bit of time and i think u saw how exp rate look now. U are admin and u will do what u want, but also u must think about another testers not only one like vanilla or someone else..

Totally agree that since its a beta the time invest shouldnt get waste by stupid power abuser. If you want to test pvp make an arena and just hand out prize for winner. There goes your "pvp" testing. Not into random guy idk how many lvl + abusing bug killing fair player wasting THEIR time on YOUR server . Respect to those wasting time on a beta

yes, and PHP ip changer

Make sure you have the multiclient option unchecked. Thats the only thing I can think of.

And to the rest of the discussion posts above, beta will be over in about 3 days, so lets all calm down.

I can spoil that we aint got many days untill relese!

Beta testers are still more then welcome, because we add new things EVERYDAY that have to be tested in some way!
And remember, beta testers that have helped us will get an EXCLUSIVE item upon relese!

Back