• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Is it possible to make blade storm prioritize what you're attacking? I've used it on several occasions and it targets things far away, even summons :(! And the amount of blades thrown seems piss poor compared to storm herald's summon, it has no capacity on how many targets it hits and it attacks very fast.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at bladestorm and make some changes tomorrow. I'll update this when I know what to change.

Update: see this: http://forums.arnia.org/index.php?topic=54.msg1138#msg1138

Last edited:
btw if you go south east of the witch/apprentices tower there is a mountain that you can climb with levitate and go south ontop of mountain you hit edge of map with black tiles eventually after a few other things.

oh another thing, if you could make a lv 20 vocation quest that gives a weapon, money, strong/great potions based on your vocation and possibility of other standard eq like plate armor or plate legs that would be sweet.

So far I have found a weapon for necromances lv 20+ and a two handed sword! If anybody has a necro lv 20+ and wants it I could trade if they have anything valuable :D.

btw if you go south east of the witch/apprentices tower there is a mountain that you can climb with levitate and go south ontop of mountain you hit edge of map with black tiles eventually after a few other things.

oh another thing, if you could make a lv 20 vocation quest that gives a weapon, money, strong/great potions based on your vocation and possibility of other standard eq like plate armor or plate legs that would be sweet.

So far I have found a weapon for necromances lv 20+ and a two handed sword! If anybody has a necro lv 20+ and wants it I could trade if they have anything valuable :D.

I just finished plans on the weapon system. The crafting system is coming in the next 2 days and that'll make it much easier to get gear.

I just finished plans on the weapon system. The crafting system is coming in the next 2 days and that'll make it much easier to get gear.

Which means hunting higher stuff is more useless due to them not having anything valuable?

Since equipment will be easily available thrue mining..Means they are even less valuable then they are now when you loot them. Cause you said it,it will be easier to get em. So easier means less value.

Since equipment will be easily available thrue mining..Means they are even less valuable then they are now when you loot them. Cause you said it,it will be easier to get em. So easier means less value.

I never said gear would be available through mining. I said theres going to be a crafting / scrapping system. That means the following:

Tier 0 loot: sword, brass armor, crossbow, broadsword, steel shield, etc. -> Tier 0 crafting item

Tier 1 loot: spike sword, knight axe, terra wand -> Tier 1 crafting item

Tier 2 loot: crown legs, golden armor, etc -> Tier 2 crafting item

(Example)
Magic Plate Armor Recipe:
100 Tier 1 crafting
50 Tier 2 crafting
20 tier 3 crafting
5 red gems
100,000 gold

So you'll be able to turn loot into materials and use that to create better armor. It will take lots of time and lots of hunting.

Server went down because of a power-outage that happened while I was sleeping. Woke up to a wonderful blue screen (-.-). Fixed it, sever is back online now.

the berserker class seams to be bugged atm, I cannot gain skill points in sword/axe skills anymore. If I equip an axe or sword I only gain fist fighting. please fix this!

the berserker class seams to be bugged atm, I cannot gain skill points in sword/axe skills anymore. If I equip an axe or sword I only gain fist fighting. please fix this!

Ive been trying to fix this for weeks nwo. So far only a server restart fixes it.

Necromancer exp gain is buggy low when your summons kill the monsters, shouldnt i be getting full exp (considering the summons are a part of how i am supposed to hunt?)

monster exp should also be balanced between monsters.

Last edited:
Same on shaman and animal companion.. Is there going to be any healer classes?

Back