• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Same on shaman and animal companion.. Is there going to be any healer classes?

Yes, the shaman class is meant to self-heal a lot. The runesmith is the main support class. More spells coming soon!

I just switched the server version from 9.46 to 9.54, so make sure you download that client. Im doing this as an attempt to fix the 'weapons bugging' issue we've been having.

from my own personal experience with the shaman class the regeneration you gain isn't worth the amount of mana, at least certainly not at lower levels.... especially with such low mana regeneration.

from my own personal experience with the shaman class the regeneration you gain isn't worth the amount of mana, at least certainly not at lower levels.... especially with such low mana regeneration.

I really appreciate feedback like this. I've adjusted the amount it heals to scale better with shielding.

Last edited:
Is there any potion added or new spell to make hunting more viable now? Like will i still need to runemake 80h to actually lvl my runesmith? .. Been a while i havent cheked this so,curious.

Is there any potion added or new spell to make hunting more viable now? Like will i still need to runemake 80h to actually lvl my runesmith? .. Been a while i havent cheked this so,curious.

I added three new runes for higher level runesmiths. A version of the classical SD rune, a ruen called wildfire that spreads fire from target to target, and a rune that transforms people into powerful creatures.

I'm also going to take a look at reducing the mana costs on some runes very soon. However, the bottom line is, the runesmith makes runes to hunt. Thats just the way it is. If you dont like that, then the runesmith isn't for you.

Berserker is using fist again with two handed sword equiped:(

also:
09:26 You see an item of type 10012.

Last edited:
Would really recommend this server to people who are looking for a nice RPG server, the exp is nice and the community is growing! :D

Im still hunting after the bug thats causing weapons to stop working. Before I solve that, I can't release :/ I'm going to need everybody's help in finding this one.

BringThisPostUp!

This deserves more Beta players!
Remember that the beta players who have helped will recieve an exclusive item!

Just curious, are shamans supposed to be able to hit over 500's with about 80 club skills and a war hammer ^^?

Haha! No, I really don't think so!

Maybe we have to work on that balance a bit, haha! Hillarious! :p

Just curious, are shamans supposed to be able to hit over 500's with about 80 club skills and a war hammer ^^?

I assume this was on a dummy? Also, im guessing this was probably a crit? I'd love to see some screenshots of this.

Back