• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Should be back up now, not sure why people couldn't log in. Let me know if you still can't log in.

im waiting for the server to be up for real, beta got me bored xD

Same here

Could you edit/ make new spells shamans to be more like healer (heal friend n stuff)

Last edited:
Same here...hunting stuff forever when its just a beta is useless. It would have been a good idea to make highhhh rate on beta so people can further test. To see how it would be at lvl 50 -75 -100. If the dmg is crap at 100 then tweak need to be made. Higher monster dmg/if a lvl 100 can actually hunt properly. Cause atm only a tiny mini portion of the game get test.

I completely understand not wanting to play all day on the beta. Thats why it is beta. With that said, I'm working every single day to get the beta ready for release. If you'd like to see what is getting done each day, please check this thread.

Beta Bug Fixes / Changes - MUST READ

its fun..

but im by maself :(!

Edit:

I'm playing storm herald, IGN is Spark.

Some feedback about storm herald:

1. you can use your heal even if you don't have static charges. lol.. just shows as -x number.

2. Static charge more or less sounds like you would do bonus damage on a spell or something, like if you use your static with static charge the damage bonus increases or the mana cost is reduced or something.

3. Needs AoE of some sort. One idea I have is that you have the ability to charge up energy, takes up 5 static charges and mana, you start channeling energy and then 3 seconds later you explode going out in odd angels but for sure the 8 sqm around you, basically like you become a giant thunder rod. it wouldn't do a crapload of damage but it would do moderate damage to the point where if you got trapped by some monsters you could clear them a little faster.

JUST ABOUT TO HIT LV 18! will update after i get the new spell!

Edit 2:

just hit 18, the spell is a ton of good AoE dmg! however I still like my big electric charge spell concept XD! a thunderstorm /shockwave kinda spell, would be a sick animation imo.

Last edited:
Hello spark!

Thanks for the feedback!

I immediately fixed the overload bug. In addition, I'm planning on some very hard hitting aoe spells for the storm herald. I'm thinking maybe a wave of energy that radiates outward when you are hit, or perhaps some other sort of mechanism. More good stuff coming, trust me.

Have fun on the server, it'll be a lot more fun with other players once it goes live.

Hello spark!

Thanks for the feedback!

I immediately fixed the overload bug. In addition, I'm planning on some very hard hitting aoe spells for the storm herald. I'm thinking maybe a wave of energy that radiates outward when you are hit, or perhaps some other sort of mechanism. More good stuff coming, trust me.

Have fun on the server, it'll be a lot more fun with other players once it goes live.

Awesome! Thanks!

3 quick comments.

1. there is a place south west of the first town that has a tiny little house with stairs that lead to a home of bandits, there is a well above the area of bandits and if you click the well you fall down ontop of a door in the south west part of the cave near the beholder area.

2. is it possible to get a few npc's that help you out when you get to the town? I had no idea where anything really was, and I have only explored west of the first town, south west that is.

3. and whats the death loss information? we lose stuff eventually?

I fixed the well issue, should be fixed in the next map load.

2. Not sure how I'd make the npcs that guide people.

3. Yes, you lose stuff eventually, just not below level 20.

i have a complaint.

orc shamens immune to electricity and there was a raid or some shit and i couldn't leave town through west gate.

i have a complaint.

orc shamens immune to electricity and there was a raid or some shit and i couldn't leave town through west gate.

Orc Shamans have been nerfed.

Also, when you were using eye of gathuul, you somehow found a bug and it messed up the server (which is why I had to reload). Keep testing it, I want to see if its fixed.

Orc Shamans have been nerfed.

Also, when you were using eye of gathuul, you somehow found a bug and it messed up the server (which is why I had to reload). Keep testing it, I want to see if its fixed.

because of server crash i died, lost everything.

Beta is beta. It's there to try things out, thank you for helping us! We improve for every day and add new things everyday.

Keep testing and keep helping, thank you!

Got any release date? I mean will it be testing phase for a few more months?

Is it possible to make blade storm prioritize what you're attacking? I've used it on several occasions and it targets things far away, even summons :(! And the amount of blades thrown seems piss poor compared to storm herald's summon, it has no capacity on how many targets it hits and it attacks very fast.

edit:

here are some ideas to help out berserkers.

Vicious Swing:

bleeds target for sword+axe *1.5 for 10 seconds

cd: 25 seconds

hp cost: idk

lv: 30?

Guillotine:

Berserker preforms a dangerous lethal blow with the intent to kill.

sword+axe*6

hp cost: high

cd:high

level:high

(would be an awesome animation that squirts blood everywhere, right?)

Last edited:
Back