• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Idk what happened, but he probably wont be back for about 20 more minutes since he went to eat lunch.

Damn, is there any way u can get ur account number back, I didn't wrote down mine :O

Sorry guys, were running into problems and fixing bugs. Server is back up now.

Just one problem u need to fix,
Once u get to the main, there is this fire thing downstairs that takes 100health from you once you click it. If you click it too many times it kills you!

Just one problem u need to fix,
Once u get to the main, there is this fire thing downstairs that takes 100health from you once you click it. If you click it too many times it kills you!

Yes, this is our patented "idiot check" system. (jk)

I'll lower the health a bit.

Could you make so we can decide our acc name ourselves, would be good :)!

Yes, like I said in the first post, we'll have account creation on the website once beta is over or sometime during the beta. You'll be able to choose your account number there.

Need help with account, i cant find where the F i put it so i need help to get online again y.y

Ive played about 5 minutes and already loving it.

I'm Roman ingame.

When will new npc be added? Rather then you guys doing other script...why dont you just add the missing npc i mean, this isnt long to do. NPC selling arrows,bows and xbox...weapons..some crap armors and stuff. Cause say i lose my bow on my paly...then what? I could create a noob char but thats kinda well,stupid.

Beside that its freaking fun....made a runesmith to 25,archer 22 ...storm herald is 19 and will try and get it to 25. (basically testing out the skills).

You guys should release this thing so it gets more player .... Even if some area of the map is missing you guys can just add the rest as the server grows.Cause atm its hard to find team and this server focus heavily on that.. ( no healz etc :D)

When will new npc be added? Rather then you guys doing other script...why dont you just add the missing npc i mean, this isnt long to do. NPC selling arrows,bows and xbox...weapons..some crap armors and stuff. Cause say i lose my bow on my paly...then what? I could create a noob char but thats kinda well,stupid.

Beside that its freaking fun....made a runesmith to 25,archer 22 ...storm herald is 19 and will try and get it to 25. (basically testing out the skills).

You guys should release this thing so it gets more player .... Even if some area of the map is missing you guys can just add the rest as the server grows.Cause atm its hard to find team and this server focus heavily on that.. ( no healz etc :D)

I added the bow/xbow npc last night. Before you posted this :p

But, server will remain in beta until its ready, and theres still too much stuff missing for it to be released. Patience.

Ya well.... You know you can have a release if everything is working fine and no major bugs. But well at least its good to hear you like quality.

Take example on ascalon that start with a lvl cap and increase update as the server grows.. It did pretty well.Its a good opportunity to try and release oit while people are on break so you can hook as many player as possible :D. keep the good work. It would be good to have a place where you post every new thing being added... Say you fix the castle south of town..i wont bew walking all the way there everyday but if you guys would notice us we would actually go back there and see if everything is working as intended. New npc etc... An update log on the site or a forum. Thats a proposition.

Ya well.... You know you can have a release if everything is working fine and no major bugs. But well at least its good to hear you like quality.

Take example on ascalon that start with a lvl cap and increase update as the server grows.. It did pretty well.Its a good opportunity to try and release oit while people are on break so you can hook as many player as possible :D. keep the good work. It would be good to have a place where you post every new thing being added... Say you fix the castle south of town..i wont bew walking all the way there everyday but if you guys would notice us we would actually go back there and see if everything is working as intended. New npc etc... An update log on the site or a forum. Thats a proposition.

I do have an update log :p It also doubles as a bug fix thread. See this:
Beta Bug List

- - - Updated - - -

Computer blue screened, lost acc already, aha.

PM me with character and password.

Back