• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Why in the world am I the only one on? This server seems so superb o.o

Hey, looks like you have a new account, but I remember that pic. Do you remember me? You helped me out on the last OT I worked on, sonia?

Any approximate date of server start? I wanna play it before holiday : (.

Any approximate date of server start? I wanna play it before holiday : (.

I'm making the last few changes to the server today. After that, I need to re-do the website, and then we'll have a 2 day prep period for the server. So my guess is about 4 days.

Hey, looks like you have a new account, but I remember that pic. Do you remember me? You helped me out on the last OT I worked on, sonia?

I remember you, I've been away from OTs for quite a while, though, and your OT was my first login since at least last summer. But anywho, it's good to see you and your progress :)

- - - Updated - - -

Why won't it let me log in? I enter credentials an it says logging in, then the popup just disappears

Go go server start. I'm really waiting for this server. It'll be awesome.

before u release maybe think about making costum client to log in aswell to get more people :)

@up. Custom client = less players. People are always scared about custom clients cos there can be a virus.

@kamilcioo: of course i meant make it also lol, there are people who only play on costum clients so there hotkeys arent messed up on other servers and there are people who dislike the costum clients.

on topic: really looking forward to this :)

Just a little update. I have a 1gbps VPS set up in France (for all the european players). I even get a 130ms ping here from Florida in the US. I'm working hard to copy over the arnia server and setup for release. Date coming soon, and yes we'll have a custom client, and yes it won't be necessary but optional.

Back