• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aragon Customized Real Map [Exclusive RPG Features] [10.97-10.99]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Address
aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks to the help of player Mad Sparks, most town NPC's have been created while I have been working on Act II. Nearly 35% of the monsters have been placed, and side-quests are coming along aswell. May create a few custom monsters for this Act to make things more interesting although I plan to go through all the acts once finished and make all the monsters unique or custom from the default settings. I would say within a week Act II will be completely playable.

Current NPCs added thanks to Mad Sparks: Magic Max (Wands), Magic Jill (Rods), Armorer (Armors/Legs/Helmets), Weaponsmith (Axes/Swords/Clubs), Buck Shot (Paladin Ammunition), Misc Seller (Addon Items, etc), Sam (Bows/Cross Bows), Shane (Potions), Jack (Runes)

Last edited:
@Geza1927 -
Thank you kindly!

Small updates:
Deeper Dwarf Quest
and Cyclops Skull Sacrifice Quest are now implemented and functional; also the Reward Rooms are fully functional now so if you have completed Act I, go grab your reward; you can only choose one!
Much more coming very soon, all concepts for Act II are basically set in stone and I am now initiating on the ideas. Hope to post some more teasers here soon!

The Alpha is going great, thank you to everyone who is helping; you all have been far too kind and I appreciate all of your support, especially the dedication Mad Sparks has shown - helping me anywhere he can! All unfinished NPC's are now in town and with default values that we will build on. (Thanks to Player: Mad Sparks)

I would like to test this but when I try to login it says wrong information. Iw tried both 10.76 and 77. Any ideas?​

@moenscarl - Make sure you arent hitting CAPS Lock or any other keys that may cause a problem when logging in. So far we havent had any issues with login information not being saved correctly when registering, so your account should work!

@topic - Few small updates, npc dialog updated, troll quest (fiery clerical mace) now gives 1000 charges and a butt-ton of monsters added to act II, also dungeon Willows Spawn has been modified to proper damage values.

idk , im using asprate ip changer and the client flashes when i change ip but still says its wrong information.

I'd been on the server for around 2 minutes and it went offline, will this be very frequent during the alpha testing?

@podge22 - Sorry about that I didn't realize someone other than Mad Sparks and I were online when I did a quick reboot to add in a magic loot system for testing. It will happen from time to time, but usually there will be a warning to get to a safe location. Ill double check if people are online next time ;D

Small Update:
  • Act II Shrines can be activated now, I have added 9 in total.
  • 90% of the monsters including 4 new custom monsters have been added to Act II
  • Talkactions to check shrines has been changed from !shrines, to !act1 and !act2
  • Quest Logs for all shrines have been updated.
  • Added Quest Logs for basic chest quests to keep track.

Its so much fun! You do such a great job with updates and bug fixes! Keep doin what cha doin haha ;)

Act II [X]
G6u7ebL.jpg

@waterland - YOU ALREADY FINISHED ACT II!? Well then, congratz; I have a few people stuck trying to find the last 3. Apparently you are a great explorer!

@Nier - Of course, simply log in and join the party!

Fun server to play.

The server feels smooth and well thought through.

The Act System is intruiging and interesting, you're always on a goal when running around exploring the map whether it is to find chests, monsters for the hunting quests or activation of Shrines.

I have completed Act I, looking forward to continue my endeavours on Act II!

Good job!

Sacrifice Skull lever is bugged, it is working like one time per map restart.

@Moj mistrz - Tested and it works multiple times.. make sure you are using "a mysterious voodoo skull".

@Wirless - The black tiles have been fixed, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.