• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aragon Customized Real Map [Exclusive RPG Features] [10.97-10.99]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Address
aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've played a little bit well i just started a few days ago, its pretty nice and the map is beautiful very well thought out :)

Websites back online, Ill do some testing to see why the port resets every day and fix it.

Edit: The problem should be fixed with the website, should stay online 24/7 now. The problem was with port triggers, have no clue why I activated them to begin with but.. its fixed now!

Last edited:
Added a small update that allows players to train while online using your offline training time. Find the portal to trainers in the starting area/port key room.

Things we are currently working on include: {Item Forging} {Unique Spell Upgrading} {Vocation Based Skill Points} {Mercenaries For Hire} {Monsters that are Level Based} and much more!

Cool project :) I see a few cool ideas a few servers did (Ascalon, Archlight Online)

I cant login, it just says *characterlist is being loaded* forever

I cant login, it just says *characterlist is being loaded* forever
I just tried logging in and I got in right away, did you use aragon.no-ip.org as the ip?
Even says it in my signature the last time I logged in, although its still the 25th here, the server time is 4 hours ahead of my time :p

20:59 Task Message: 29 of 100 Amazons killed.

New Update:
Character Attributes are now being tested by the staff and random beta testers.
11 out of 18 are currently working as they should, the other 7 left require edits throughout other systems and will be left for later.
Very soon we will allow players to start allowing all players to earn points and test what we have done so far.

Previous Update:
Monsters will now automatically have levels assigned to them and various other attributes.
Dungeons require a dungeon token often dropped by world bosses and through quests/act completion.

Magical Items, Monster Levels + Leaders, Pets, Character Attributes and more have been made available for public testing.
If you wish to give Aragon a try before the possibility of the closed pre-beta, feel free to login and create a character!

http://aragon.no-ip.org

No further information will be disclosed about the systems until pre-beta.

Note: For anyone who has already created a character, it would be best to create a brand new one for testing the new system "Character Attributes".

Last edited:
Many new core systems have been added and are accessible currently on the server. No real information has been posted about them yet due to the fact we want them to be perfect before we start the hype train.

http://aragon.no-ip.org

Note: For anyone who has already created a character, it would be best to create a brand new one for testing the new system "Character Attributes" and "Weapon Experience".

Note2: Smelting has been added but the gems are unobtainable right now, they will be coming soon. Most likely World Bosses, Dungeons, Quests and Mining will reward players these gems.

I killed around 30 world bosses, none dropped the dungeon token.
The !pet command doesnt work, even tho i have paid for the pet etc.
Also, even if you enchant an item with an gem, it wont get any special attributes, it just gets the prefix (legendary, godly etc) before its name

Last edited:
@Dastan,
@ Pet commands report,
!pet activate
!pet deactivate
!pet release

After purchasing a pet, use Ctrl+R to mount your current selected mount. Then say "!pet activate" after you have said that, saying "!pet release" should release the pet as long you are not in a PZ area.

@ the world bosses report,
We have just added a global loot feature to support this. Sorry for that.

@ enchanting,
You need 1 legendary gem to upgrade, after that you will need 1 legendary gem to modify a slot or 1 life crystal to remove a slot.

@Aragon,
Feel free to come test the server, everything will be reset soon and we will launch the pre-beta that will include a large update to the library of the website with information on our system as well a large content update.

Stay tuned for more information, 2016 is the year Aragon will take to the front lines.

@Dastan,
@ Pet commands report,
!pet activate
!pet deactivate
!pet release

After purchasing a pet, use Ctrl+R to mount your current selected mount. Then say "!pet activate" after you have said that, saying "!pet release" should release the pet as long you are not in a PZ area.

@ the world bosses report,
We have just added a global loot feature to support this. Sorry for that.

@ enchanting,
You need 1 legendary gem to upgrade, after that you will need 1 legendary gem to modify a slot or 1 life crystal to remove a slot.

@Aragon,
Feel free to come test the server, everything will be reset soon and we will launch the pre-beta that will include a large update to the library of the website with information on our system as well a large content update.

Stay tuned for more information, 2016 is the year Aragon will take to the front lines.

Okay upgrading works.

Only thing, i got ~40% dodge chance and i never dodged even a single attack yet, so i think the system doesnt work.

Also killed 8 more bossesand a massive amount of creatures but not any dungeon tokens yet :/

The pet system is still a little buggy but i got it to work, thank you very much :p

Btw should bugs be reported here or ingame via the command?

Last edited:
@Dastan, You can report them on the http://aragon.no-ip.org forums, or http://aragon.freeforums.net (More dedicated forum for the server) or of course, here as well.

Pet System has been completed, the UI just needs to be worked out to be a little more user friendly. Sorry about that.
Ill post an update on the website when world bosses have global loot options added.
Dodge works for all monsters in Act I, monsters in Act II will be added shortly.

Cannot connect to the server atm, the characterlist just keeps on loading :p

If you are still experiencing any issues; just let me know.

We are live for testing if anyone wants to join, http://aragon.no-ip.org and our forums @ http://aragon.freeforums.net

Quite a few updates are going to start rolling out; I will also be taking the time to update the website with a bunch of new information about our server. It will be kept private until we reach closer to the launch, but I will definitely throw some teasers out there soon.

:)

I personally cant wait for you all to see Aragon when its done.

As per suggestion by a tester; we have added some features to our pet system to make it a little bit more immersive.

Now pets will level up and earn 50 hp points each level.
Leveling up the pet will unlock new spells that the pet will automatically use in battle.

When looking at a pet you can see what level it is and the experience.
KKBStLx.png

Attacks: [Physical Attack] [Magic Strike - Level 5] [Self-Heal - Level 10] [AoE Attack - Level 15]

Last edited:
I still cant connect, any info on that? :|
I PMed u with the details

@Dastan - I have manyo ther players connecting without issue. I dont know what the problem might be but check your connection settings.

Small Update:
All pets have been configured to have the same settings. (Starting Health: 300, Spells: Physical Attack, Magic Strike, Self-Heal, AoE Attack)
New talkactions "!pet spells" can be used to see the spells/level required for your current pet.

To encourage some more testers, I have added information about some of the current systems to help you understand what you are testing/exploring.
The new library articles can be found here: Attributes, Magic Items, Smelting, Pets, Daily Rewards, Monsters.

Join us today and start your Aragon adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.