• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aragon Customized Real Map [Exclusive RPG Features] [10.97-10.99]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Address
aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Server Info
Latest News - Aragon (http://aragonrpg.ddns.net) IP: aragonrpg.ddns.net, Port: 7171, Client: 10.97-10.99
Exp: Staged, Skills: 35x, Magic: 22x, Loot: 5x

Full Real Tibia 10.97-10.99 Server PLUS NEW FEATURES!

Exclusive Features:
-Player Attribute Point System
-Mounts can be used as pets when Trained
-Dungeons with Daily Rewards
-Monster Levels + Bonus XP
-World Bosses/Events
-Randomized Equipment
-Smelting/Salvaging
-Mining
-Pet System (attacks, carries items, mountable)
-Mercenary For Hire (Purchase hunting friend)

Player Attribute System (Make your character stronger by leveling up and using points)

unknown.png

Dungeon System [Queue up and meet new friends and explore dungeons together!]

unknown.png

Find Shrines to unlock access to quick teleporting from place to place.

unknown.png

Daily Reward Chest (Earn rewards by being active)

unknown.png

Pet System (Level up, learn spells and hold items)

unknown.png

Monster Boss + Level System (Higher Exp, Loot; Stronger/Unique Monster Attributes)

unknown.png

World Events (Defeat randomly spawning bosses to earn unique world bonuses)

unknown.png

Complete POI and earn the right to create portals home with your Frozen Starlight!

unknown.png

Now live at Latest News - Aragon (http://aragonrpg.ddns.net)

Please note:
This is not even close to completed, meaning; the town doesn't have the NPC's finished, Act III to V isn't implemented yet, etc. If you are looking for a "complete" server, this is not it; trust me. But! If you are bored, you like Custom RPG Servers and wouldn't mind exploring, testing things and getting an understanding of the server before it fully launches then please continue reading!

Completely custom map, with dungeons, world bosses and much more!

Server Info
http://aragon.no-ip.org IP: aragon.no-ip.org, Port: 7171, Client: 10.76/10.77
Exp: 22x, Skills: 15x, Magic: 8x, Loot: 5x
Gameplay Concept: Styled like Diablo/Destiny with Act I, Act II, Act III for the story line progress. Dungeons, Raids and many other activities when not questing. Easy Teleportation through talkaction + shrines. (!travel)

The server uses a completely custom RPG map that uses client 10.76. For the alpha, it is purely for testing and feedback and also FUN! We will hold events and reward active players/helpers.

Upon entering the server you are given a task to re-activate all the Teleport Shrines of Aragon which you can find by exploring the [Act I] Area! There are six shrines that you need to activate before claiming your reward and moving to [Act II]. (Find out more about the story in game)

Currently Finished for Testing:
Acts: Act I, Act II
Dungeons: Willow's Swamp, Demonic Rift
Gameplay: Rewards for Completing each Act, Dungeon Level Requirement System, Random Magic Loot, !travel/Temporal Shrine Teleport System, Revival System, Dungeon Daily Rewards, Tasks, 35+ Chest Quests, Quest Log Completion.

[Our Temple]
GnRRCmG.png

[Travel System]
243cNNQ.png

[Rewards for Each Act]
p4ji3ZH.png

[Dungeon System]
AKUjLCM.png

I hope to see you in-game helping us test!​

Last edited:
Thank you! I have been working on Aragon for literally years now on/off. It used to be an entire map you would explore like any other RPG, but I decided to revision the project to something more open concept that one person can work on easily. Not to mention TFS 1.X is amazing, and the possibilities are endless!

I must say, your server ArchLight was definitely an inspiration to the idea of changing Aragon to this style of a server.

Thank you! I have been working on Aragon for literally years now on/off. It used to be an entire map you would explore like any other RPG, but I decided to revision the project to something more open concept that one person can work on easily. Not to mention TFS 1.X is amazing, and the possibilities are endless!

I must say, your server ArchLight was definitely an inspiration to the idea of changing Aragon to this style of a server.

Thanks really appreciate that! <3 I really like how you're doing the acts like diablo (as literally last night i started playing through diablo very slowly 30 mins a night~ between working on archlight) Cool concept. The dungeons really bring fun to players on Archlight sure they will on Aragon also!

Will keep my eyes on this project ;) Any estimated launch date?

Ohh looks promising. I'm sad now, can't login to see what it is like cause I don't have a pc here xD good luck with it :)

Thanks, and your welcome I really like what you did with it! Yeah it's a great concept to work with and I can explore so many different RPG options. As for the launch date, I plan to have around 5 acts on launch, all 7 dungeons complete, around 75 simple quest boxes in place, mounts and addons obtainable through rpg concepts, and many other things. I have been working avidly on the server though, and within the past 2 weeks I made the alpha and completed Act I to the point of being ready for testing. At this state, I plan to complete up to Act IV (4) within 6 weeks if everything goes as planned. So I'd say in roughly 2-3 months we should have a "launchable" server.

Cheers @Saitohimea - hopefully you'll be able to login soon!

Thanks, and your welcome I really like what you did with it! Yeah it's a great concept to work with and I can explore so many different RPG options. As for the launch date, I plan to have around 5 acts on launch, all 7 dungeons complete, around 75 simple quest boxes in place, mounts and addons obtainable through rpg concepts, and many other things. I have been working avidly on the server though, and within the past 2 weeks I made the alpha and completed Act I to the point of being ready for testing. At this state, I plan to complete up to Act IV (4) within 6 weeks if everything goes as planned. So I'd say in roughly 2-3 months we should have a "launchable" server.

Cheers @Saitohimea - hopefully you'll be able to login soon!

Thats awesome! Dont rush it. Dont make the mistake I made. Launch when it's 100% ready and a fuck ton of testing.. :D

Server crashed :(
P.S I will be posting my thoughts after I'm done with Act 1. :)

Server crashed :(
P.S I will be posting my thoughts after I'm done with Act 1. :)

Alot of these will happen first while considering how custom his server is. But it'll be gorgeous once its smoothened out which wont take him long im sure.

I'll be there tomorrow as well. Love the work you've done so far, don't stop now.

I'm gibber to take a gander at this gray goose. See ya tomorrow ;)

Pft ignore me. Anyway good luck, I'll prob take a look when I can.

@waterland, @Shade ~, @Snizzle Snap, @Eiffel

Sorry, I completely forget I had put the server "live" to public.. Sheesh, I must have been really tired because while cleaning up my desk last night I followed normal routine and put my computer to "sleep" before I went to my bedroom LOL!

Servers back online, and I'll try not to put my computer to sleep anymore lmfao!

mEaz68T.jpg

Act 1 Completed! all shrines found now im getting a reward from one of these chest.

@Mr. Greyshade - Should be accessible now, sorry about that!

Edit: It's been brought to my attention you can also log in through 10.77!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.