• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
We have just implemented the following changes in Arda:

General changes:

- We now have a global loot system that allow monsters to drop refining stones and socket crystals. They will be dropped accordingly to the monster dificulty.
- Runes are now conjured with 3 charges.
- In-game Guild creation/join is now possible
- Website house auction system has been replaced for in-game house system.
- Fixed website spells table using an easier notation
- Money change now stack changed coins automatically
- Fixed steel boots price

Map changes:

- Safe zone before city bridges fixes
- New cave for low levels at the city west exit
- PZ bug on the south bridge fixes
- Some quests have been inserted on the map but are still not available
- Alchemy and Crafting locations were fixed
- New exit on the city east through the distance shop
- A new safe zone low level hunting area to the north-east of the fortress has been introduced
- A new low level hunting area has been introduced right after the west fortress bridge
- A new low level hunting area has been introduced right after the starting temple
- A new low level hunting area has been introduced at Legiones north inside the safe zone
- Bless NPC has been moved to the fortress
- The safe zone now has a higher number of trainers

Best Regards.

Nice move on removing website auctions, it was kind of hard and not fun at all.

For who dont get it, we are constantly changing the low levels hunting/places, just because we observe how they died and how its SUCKS. So we trying to do it better for those who are starting in Arda Online.

If you can help us, leave a commnet of your first impressions so we can improve the game.

Thanks.
See ya.
Az~

you should make news on the main page of the website when you do updates x) i don't often check here. And i'm waiting for an update for the higher levels so i can play again. (i've explored and killed everything atm)

you should make news on the main page of the website when you do updates x) i don't often check here. And i'm waiting for an update for the higher levels so i can play again. (i've explored and killed everything atm)

Greetings,

You are completely right, updates should be on the main page, but instead we have made an update thread on our forum.
We post every single fix/update there. In the future we will implement a short-note system on the main page.

Best regards.

Greetings,

You are completely right, updates should be on the main page, but instead we have made an update thread on our forum.
We post every single fix/update there. In the future we will implement a short-note system on the main page.

Best regards.

many players, including myself haven't seen it on the forums but now i've seen it...
here:: http://ardaonline.com//index.php/forum/thread/49

Greetings.

We strongly advise players to check Arda forums often for an insight on the always ongoing development process.
Fixes and small updates are always posted therem if anyone has any doubts, please feel free to PM me or Azwraith.

Best regards.

@Arda.Azwraith @feverdog-

1)What about conjuring spells? I miss this, because it's an cool part of training. U training magic level also getting crucial amunition. U still can buy it at shop, but if you are low level U focus on potions, not ammunition ( and it also costs not small money ( 100 vortex b. = 1600 g ). On higher lvl it's not that usefull, but for someone who cares about skills, dont have much time for exp and spends it mostly on Trainers its a good idea imo :). Also I think that's important part of RPG servers ( conjuring )

Last edited:
I didn't like the potions things at first but now i really do, it adds a new style, especially for PvP. You have to focus on your hp + mana + location + bp's, + aiming your beam, it just adds another exciting element to master x)!

i really do like the potions only useable if backpack is open.

but on a side note, i think herbalism needs a revamp. The good materials don't stack and don't drop often, It's not worth it to ever use the herbalism feature, much better to buy the small materials. I think it would be cool of your alchemy level could make you have a higher chance to get the better materials or more of the low materials, idk. only the new players will use herbalism until they realize they can buy the stuff they need right from the shop :p. (this isn't a complaint btw, just if the GM's are bored here is something they can look at, i enjoy how it is now xD i'm still having fun, just waiting on more content!)

only the new players will use herbalism until they realize they can buy the stuff they need right from the shop :p.

But they can't buy everything :). They can buy only thing for small mana/health potions. Rest needs an special herbalism items, that are only obtainable by it.

Greetings,

As for the conjuring spells, we will discuss it and get into an agreement. The spells system is very fragile because it was designed to be simple without too many hotkeys and we simply don't want to walk towards a complicated system. But you can be sure that we will take it in consideration and maybe create an alternative to it.

We agree that all herbalism herbs should be completely stackable.. we will work on it and also on the useable potions without the backpack beeing open.

We gently ask you to be patient, we have a LOT of things in mind at least for the next months, these fixes that you have mentioned are definitely among them, we will work as hard as we can to make Arda great with the same amount of care we always had with it.

Best regards.

A good alternative is to use the crafting system to create bolts, arrows using wood as material, what do you think?

A good alternative is to use the crafting system to create bolts, arrows using wood as material, what do you think?

Yes, quite good :). Will be good, because players will do not only focus on alchemy. At this moment, I didnt even look at crafting - I dont see anything extra in this. If I need item, Iam gonna loot it. That's my point of view :p

Yes, quite good :). Will be good, because players will do not only focus on alchemy. At this moment, I didnt even look at crafting - I dont see anything extra in this. If I need item, Iam gonna loot it. That's my point of view :p

Greetings,

That are items that can only be obtained through the use of crafting.
We will remodel it in some aspects for the official Arda release.

If you have any more doubts, please feel free to ask.

Best regards.

But they can't buy everything :). They can buy only thing for small mana/health potions. Rest needs an special herbalism items, that are only obtainable by it.

But problem is, those new matierals only can take 1 potion and it's not even good, it will take many many minutes to get this item, and then it's just one potion.......

i can make 100 normal potions by the time i can loot a good herb combination to make just one with little more mana.

Greetings,

As for the conjuring spells, we will discuss it and get into an agreement. The spells system is very fragile because it was designed to be simple without too many hotkeys and we simply don't want to walk towards a complicated system. But you can be sure that we will take it in consideration and maybe create an alternative to it.

We agree that all herbalism herbs should be completely stackable.. we will work on it and also on the useable potions without the backpack beeing open.

We gently ask you to be patient, we have a LOT of things in mind at least for the next months, these fixes that you have mentioned are definitely among them, we will work as hard as we can to make Arda great with the same amount of care we always had with it.

Best regards.
I honestly think the backpack thing is unique. you should keep it. It makes players have to actually pay attention and makes the game harder (i died once because my potion bp ran out, and i laughed! i thought it's a REALLY good idea like 7.6 tibia)

I vote to don't change potions with the backpacks :) I enjoy it alot.

But problem is, those new matierals only can take 1 potion and it's not even good, it will take many many minutes to get this item, and then it's just one potion.......

i can make 100 normal potions by the time i can loot a good herb combination to make just one with little more mana.

I honestly think the backpack thing is unique. you should keep it. It makes players have to actually pay attention and makes the game harder (i died once because my potion bp ran out, and i laughed! i thought it's a REALLY good idea like 7.6 tibia)

I vote to don't change potions with the backpacks :) I enjoy it alot.

Greetings,

I agree with you that it is more realistic but unfortunately, the majority of complaints are about it.
We will still discuss the fate of this feature soon enough.

Thank you for your opinion regarding the current gameplay, keep it coming as it is extremely important to us to know what you are thinking about Arda.

Best regards.

when can we expect the map update?.. It's getting boring xD nothing to explore anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back