• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the quest in demons work if we get 3 ppl?

It looks like annihilator o.o`
kinda scary..

Greetings,

It looks like it but you'll be suprised in the differences.
We are quiet aware that some player have already explored a large portion of the current map, and we are prepared for this without any worries.
A huge number of things already planned for Arda in regarding new systems/areas/quests.

Just be ready for it.
Best regards.

Hey, im waiting for the update, can you post some news? SS's? whats coming? nothing more to do... sorry. Want back play Arda, but needs an update. o/

Hey, im waiting for the update, can you post some news? SS's? whats coming? nothing more to do... sorry. Want back play Arda, but needs an update. o/

Hello.

I will make one more post before the update, dont worry. The update is 70% or 80% complete, so we want to release it soon as possible to make Arda much better, with a lot of new monsters, new quests, new itens and more.

Enjoy :)
Az~

Come on ppl, we need some fights here, I'm tired of only train, I need kill ppl too. jajaja

Hello players, what do you think about change the blink of mages to blink + damage on area after you are teleported? Because the spell 'mor' of rogue and warrior do good damage... We want you opinion... :)

Hello players, what do you think about change the blink of mages to blink + damage on area after you are teleported? Because the spell 'mor' of rogue and warrior do good damage... We want you opinion... :)

That would be nice to make mages special spell more even comparing to other vocations, I would be glad =P

It's my 2nd day playing the server and tbh... Its really good, it only misses some custom items/sets/ some more spells to make difference between vocations (Warrior, Templar, Crusader).. Aswell I think the server needs more informatino about the vocations, because it doens't say the difference between them.. aswell wha'ts the differnece of being Templar then Dark Templar?... I only see some regen+... Anyways in a few words what I think its missing is:

1) Information for players about vocations/differences between being

Warrior
Crusader - Elite Crusader
Templar - Death Templar

Rogue
Hunter - Bounty Hunter
Assassin - Dark Assassin

Wizard
Warlock - Sage Warlock
Shaman - Sage Shaman
Summoner - Sage Summoner

At least add some information and some spells to make each vocation unique ;).

2) More custom items/sets/monsters.. I know its hard but since its a custom server.. needs custom stuff...

And I got plenty more ideas, but for now these are some... Oh btw make obtainable the outfits/addons not only by donating... some quests? perhaps?..

Greetings.

Ingame name: Wyndale.

It's my 2nd day playing the server and tbh... Its really good, it only misses some custom items/sets/ some more spells to make difference between vocations (Warrior, Templar, Crusader).. Aswell I think the server needs more informatino about the vocations, because it doens't say the difference between them.. aswell wha'ts the differnece of being Templar then Dark Templar?... I only see some regen+... Anyways in a few words what I think its missing is:

Warrior
Templar - Death Templar

Rogue
Hunter - Bounty Hunter
Assassin - Dark Assassin

Wizard
Warlock - Sage Warlock
Shaman - Sage Shaman
Summoner - Sage Summoner

2) More custom items/sets/monsters.. I know its hard but since its a custom server.. needs custom stuff...

And I got plenty more ideas, but for now these are some... Oh btw make obtainable the outfits/addons not only by donating... some quests? perhaps?..

Greetings.

The new itens/sets/monsters/hunts are coming, dont worry.
The difference on spells is listed on our website and will be modified soon, when we rebalance the vocations and all spells.
The Sages Mages, Dark Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Death Templars and Elite Crusaders have double regen of hp/mana/soul + 'crucio anima' and 'mor' spell avaiable.

Soon you will get everything you listed here, soon... :D

Warrior
Templar - Death Templar

Rogue
Hunter - Bounty Hunter
Assassin - Dark Assassin

Wizard
Warlock - Sage Warlock
Shaman - Sage Shaman
Summoner - Sage Summoner

Greetings.

they posted here and on forums that they are working on a major update including those things so... lets just wait...
im anxious also but i know that things take time to do

Greetings,

In fact we are working 24/7 on the update, we are not bothered at all by your insights on the game as they are helping us to realize what is right and wrong with Arda.

Best regards.

since u said that, i dont want to be captain obvious but hotkeys need a fix asap.. for the rpg it's fun but kind of anoying sometimes..

since u said that, i dont want to be captain obvious but hotkeys need a fix asap.. for the rpg it's fun but kind of anoying sometimes..

Greetings,

We are working on it to be available in the next update.
Best regards

Update is coming... soon!

c50y.png

See ya.
Az~

will the update come this week???
i'm coming here everyday to check any news on it..
thx

will the update come this week???
i'm coming here everyday to check any news on it..
thx

Greetings,

We don't really have a scheduled date for the update but it will be probably in the next week, maybe sooner - maybe later.
Wwe are doing the best we can to provide it as fast as possible.

A lot of fixes are beeing made and new things are beeing implemented.
Best regards.

you do not think about putting the original quests from tibia? Famous as POI or maybe Ferumbras? or something at that level for the high levels... just waiting u.u'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back