• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the commands for HUNTERS and SUMMONERS? it is very important to hunt and pvp. waiting for it, pls explain.

Greetings,

We will implement customized quests only as the mentioned quests as we would like to provide to players a new game experience.
As for the commands for hunters and summoners, we have made it easier, now summons will follow everywhere, including the moments that you just go up or down in a hole, stairs, etc. A command to call summon would been nice, but we feel like an automatic response without the player having to worry about calling them would be better, we will see it through when it gets there.

Best regards.

Greetings, in the past few days we have worked not only in a game content update that will come in a few days but also in major fixes.
We gently ask you to download the game client version 0.3 in the website.

Fixes:

- Hotkeys fluid potions were fixed
- Distance weapons and wands may now have sockets
- Fixed runes self-damage
- Game client language switch now also reflects in your in-game language
- NPC Nolroth was fixed
- Summons now follow their master more accurately
- Summon's master now receives the whole experience without sharing it
- Summon's master now receives only 50% of the damage from his own summons
- Fixed some city signs
- Added modal dialogs feature, soon many features will be re-implemented using them as they are user-friendly
- Many minor game fixes
- Added client/server funcionalities that will enable future game development

Best regards.

Last edited:
finally!!! i was hoping that you guys woud fix the hotkeys
enjoyed these fixes very much

now we just need a lil bit of extra content

finally!!! i was hoping that you guys woud fix the hotkeys
enjoyed these fixes very much

now we just need a lil bit of extra content

Greetings,

We are quite aware of that, in fact, it has been our priority walking along with the presented fixes.
Thank you for your patience, together the can make Arda great!

Best regards.

I hope you release enough content to last for a while. I really hope it's just not 2 days worth of content (like it currently is)

We will release and we will keep working on new updates, don't worry. A have a question about the exp now, it is good? 5x?
What do you think on oficial release stages like spells: 1-40 = 6x / 41-80 = 5x and 81+ = 4x, skills and magic is ok on 5x?

was impressed at first sight of the server but as i logged in ... , no guide about any story ... no quests for starters , as i got out of the city died more than few times by diffrent types of dragons... , outfits by donate , mounts by donate ..

was impressed at first sight of the server but as i logged in ... , no guide about any story ... no quests for starters , as i got out of the city died more than few times by diffrent types of dragons... , outfits by donate , mounts by donate ..

Greetings,

Thank you for your insight, we are very sorry you had a negative gaming experience in Arda, here are some thoughts regarding your comments:

- Quests and their history are developed through NPCs and futurely in books, we are currently improving it.
- Quests for starters are beeing implemented
- Regarding your death, there are signs everywhere, you should've read them, we had no fault over them as it is a game and you are subject to a possible death.. although, we are implementing features to warn newcomers of possible dangers at first sight.
- Outfits and Mounts are our only way to obtain enough money to mantain the game online without making donors overpowered, we would like to give everyone a chance donating or not.. or would you prefer that we sold overpowered items? Mounts and outfits are mainly aesthetic.
Possibly we will make some quests available to everyone to obtain a few outfits/addons without donating.

You have explored only negativity of it, if you endure, you will see that we the positive features overcome it and that we are working as hard as we can to improve the new players experience.

Best regards.

another thing... , becuse that just pissed me so much i wanted to delete my char and leave...after 3 and half time of leveling it....

there should be PVP Protection untill level 50 .. dont u think?!

untill that and what i said above wont change , i guess ill wait for Arda for new updates

I am sorry you feel that way.

But I dont think we need a pvp proctection until level 50 or something, since we are a pvp server and we developed a whole area that is growing every week around the main town which is totally non pvp for the beginners, and also we do not have exiva spell, it is beneficial for lower level players from power abusers, since our map will have major expansions soon.

I agree that we need to improve, but we are working to facilitate understanding of the game every day with new ideas, but unfortunately it takes time.

I hope you understand. Thanks for your ideas.

See ya on Arda,
Az~

the non pvp area is with low exp and low lvl monsters....

Suggestions:
some of herbs need to be numberd instand of another and another untill no space left in bp... ,
balance please the prices on shop for non donate players...

Last edited:
heeey!I have created an account and played for some time before commentin anything here.
all I can say is that I have reaaaaally enjoyed it!! we all know it has some minor things to improve but I can see clearly that this is going to keep growing.,

for all new players out there...
contact me in game if you need any help: Dark Lord

Bug - Green Crystal cannot be mined.

another thing about the premium account - it gives spiceal spells and places , if that dosent overpowering than i dont know the meaning of over power

Bug - Green Crystal cannot be mined.

another thing about the premium account - it gives spiceal spells and places , if that dosent overpowering than i dont know the meaning of over power

Greetings,

Thank you for your insight, we will check on the green crystals as soon as possible.

There are no special places for players with Arda Account, so I really don't know how did up came up with that.
We try to give the minimum advantages as possible for Ardan Account but enough so players still desire to have it and help the game to stay online.
Even the "glorious almighty" global Tibia gives a lot of advantages for premium accounts, a LOT MORE than we do.

I don't know if you have a job and do it for free, but here, we have server bills and a lot more to pay as we invest most of our time in Arda.
If we do not invest such high amount of time in Arda, the game will never evolve, and we if do not have a way to get enough money, the game will not stay online, so really you have to check your priorities straight as one can play Arda for free as long as he wants to.

I respect your opinion, but that is just ours.
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back