• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i dont have any money for an vip acc but im ok with it... already had a server once and i know its a lot work.
i will keep on playing free.... not bothered at all atm

:) i dont have any money for an vip acc but im ok with it... already had a server once and i know its a lot work.
i will keep on playing free.... not bothered at all atm

I agree! Play without paying changed just a little in comparison to other servers.

Greetings,

We are very glad you stood by it, we are making our best effort into it and will always be improving gameplay for everyone.
Arda is already very stable and that gives us an extra confidence to walk towards a non-beta phase, as soon as we think the game content is enough and high priority flaws are not critical.

Best regards.

i suggest do someting about losing items , like no lose bp or items % ...instand of every death

summoner`s summon doesn`t work propertly i can`t summon toren and gravem mobs

What's wrong? I'm a summoner and it work just fine. You have mana? just say 'max' and it list all your summons and the mana you need.

summoner`s summon doesn`t work propertly i can`t summon toren and gravem mobs

Greetings, summons are working just fine.

If they posess more than one name you will have to use an "
Following the example:

max "Gravem Quas"
max "Ancient Quas
max "Toren Python

now, for simple names you may use it without the "
Example: max Quas

Best regards.

Greetings, summons are working just fine.

If they posess more than one name you will have to use an "
Following the example:

max "Gravem Quas"
max "Ancient Quas
max "Toren Python

now, for simple names you may use it without the "
Example: max Quas

Best regards.

ok thks my mistake and can u make wand and rods sellable thks again :p

Unless I am very mistaken, they already are sellable.
At least it was supose to.. there is a NPC that sells them in Angarth Fortress.

Best Regards.

Unless I am very mistaken, they already are sellable.
At least it was supose to.. there is a NPC that sells them in Angarth Fortress.

Best Regards.

I can't sell wands and rods too, please fix it, it would be good to sell some stuff you do with crafting too, most is wands and rods at the first skills.

Greetings,

I see, I thought it was the other way around, we will surely take a look into it as soon as possible and add it as a sellable.
Best regards.

I was going to say that you've got it all wrong hahaha.
btw, is the update going to be inserted still on this week?

Greetings darkforce,

We are working as hard as we can to make it happen but we can't really make any promises in order to avoid possible frustrations.
Thank you for your patience.

Best regards.

Hello. Im playing for a week now and like very much to be a support player, but Shaman is sux. Dont do good damage and are not a good suport, please rebalance it, i like that style, but for now cant play with Shaman. That just my opinion.

there is a bug i think with 1 of the quests , once u complete it u get a item and alot of cash....and any low level can do it , after that you can just buy materials for crafting and alcemy and get best potions and items ... and booom ur high level just becuse of 1 quest ..
btw i quit becuse of the losing bp after every death...

there is a bug i think with 1 of the quests , once u complete it u get a item and alot of cash....and any low level can do it , after that you can just buy materials for crafting and alcemy and get best potions and items ... and booom ur high level just becuse of 1 quest ..

what quest ? i need money bro :>

You guys complain of everything, lose the backpack is a normal thing in tibia, just not die or buy AOL, if you have so much money ~rich man~.
How it has several high level including me? just stop crying and play or get out, jajaja! XD

Hello. Im playing for a week now and like very much to be a support player, but Shaman is sux. Dont do good damage and are not a good suport, please rebalance it, i like that style, but for now cant play with Shaman. That just my opinion.

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time to share your opinion on the Shaman vocation, we are quite aware that the shaman support role still has deficiencies, after the next update we will begin to rebalance some aspects of gameplay.

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back