• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aros Online Custom OTC

This server has a lot of work needed to be considered beta like said above. The map is broken in many spots, shops are terrible, no sense of direction, bland boring map, paladin is unplayable because you cant even buy distance weapons.

2/10 because it could be good if the map was filled, shops fixed, and direction added. It needs alotttt of work and will need a wipe because 1gp AoL and potions isnt gonna work so I anot wasting my time.

Good luck.

This server has a lot of work needed to be considered beta like said above. The map is broken in many spots, shops are terrible, no sense of direction, bland boring map, paladin is unplayable because you cant even buy distance weapons.

2/10 because it could be good if the map was filled, shops fixed, and direction added. It needs alotttt of work and will need a wipe because 1gp AoL and potions isnt gonna work so I anot wasting my time.

Good luck.

You didn't find the n pc? Also I'm not worried about vocations as they will not be here when beta launch. I'll look into map, just use !report function. You get points for reports. The 1gp for things is only for now, things will change. Simply need the map explored, and bugs reported. @vorless

Bump, added screen shots, changed info. Give us a try!

Does the forge system benefit only knights? or can you actually get useful things for mages too?

you deserved more players,its actually good. More works will make this even better but in its current state, it is still plenty fun. Would be great to have a third promo with maybe 1-2 new spell per class. Would make it feel more custom and i think this is what you should aim for.

If anyone want to play with me..i need some dps. Im knight so,ye. I can show you some descent lvling spawn to get started.

you deserved more players,its actually good. More works will make this even better but in its current state, it is still plenty fun. Would be great to have a third promo with maybe 1-2 new spell per class. Would make it feel more custom and i think this is what you should aim for.

If anyone want to play with me..i need some dps. Im knight so,ye. I can show you some descent lvling spawn to get started.

Thanks! We are actually working on new spells currently! Also, the promo's are in the works also.

Doesn't let me login into the website to create a character...
This is a new one? When did you encounter this?

Correction. I know the problem. Will be a while before I can fix due to me being at work. Simple problem tho!!!