• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aros Online Custom OTC

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
~*Ip*~:
Aros.Online
~*Port*~:

~*Client*~:
~*Uptime*~:
24/7
~*Hosted in*~:
USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~:
Aros.Online
~*Exp rate*~:
2x (We have exp stone, and double exp weekends )
~*Map*~:
Mapis mostly custom, with some rl parts.
~*Runes*~:
Inf.
~*Loot rate*~:
2x
~*Server type*~
RPG
~*Skills & Magic rates*~:
Skills 200x, Magic 175x

More Features:
~*Custom Vocations*~
~*Custom Systems*~
~*Custom Quest*~
~*Dungeons with difficulties*~
~*Telepad*~
~*Daily Task*~
~*Daily Monster Dungeon*~
~*More content, and monsters than ever before!*~

Aros.Online is a server that we hope you can call home! It has so many features its unreal! Below you can find a couple of the main ones. The server is hosted on a dedicated machine, and is always online. However please make note we are still testing, therefor server might go up an down on certain days to do updates. Always check with our Aros guide for the updates, and help about features, systems.

Monster Levels
Here is how a monster's level works. With each level it gains 10% hp, 25% dmg, 6%exp, an 7% speed. This might change over time, however for now I think it is pretty decent.

Custom detailed map
We have over 8 custom, one of a kind cities, with over 200 house's all over the map, an nearly 30,000 spawns!
map.png

Telepad
Unlock locations all across the world of Aros! Once unlocked you can use the pad to jump across locations!
mZhZmNw.png

Dungeons

You can find many dungeons through out the world also! Once found you can use the telepad to jump to them after your cool down!
c0EXJaj.png

Forging of items
On Aros you can forge your weapons to further their powers!
NBhhF9G.png

Monster task
Get exp, an money for doing task!
taskmon.png

Monster levels
The higher the monster level, the higher the exp,atk,hp,spd becomes! Careful not to get in over your head!
uEqCylo.png

Last edited:
@christophe Its level 1..... @Ryan Warlord there is! We had a little issue with the site when changing things around. But it is there, log in, click on your user name an you will see Client Download.

Hey all!!! We was expecting a launch today for some of our systems, however our coder is having some major storms pass through as I am also. So we are rolling back till later tonight for the systems in hope they will be up an running then! I'll keep you all updated on this minor set back! Thanks!!!!

Also added in main post.

Added discussion thread link. It shares a little in depth about whats going on, an what to expect.

Same.
Also lots of quest chests are empyt, there are no directions on maps (Looks like a big map, i am all lost.)
Need that kind of improves

Hey ppl! I honestly have no idea whats going on with the archive that holds the client files! I have run every test I know to make sure it's healthy, an not corrupt! So please try the new installer thats posted on the site. Thank you!

08:27 Orion [177]: well got in a whole and got stuck as a paladin, which means i have zero weapons even tho i am over 170

So yea dont play this, it shouldnt even be advertised

Last edited:
I am curious..
where is all of that custom stuff that you say? lol
Also, your map is just sooooooooooooo incomplete..
Lot of places w/o NOTHING, not a single moster, quest, teleport.. had to walk all the way back...
OT rate is good, map is good (If fixed.) would do a 6/10 right now, maybe 10/10 in future.

Server is still in testing phase.

Last edited:
Also, you will not be able to travel to every city as you are now, so some cities will be unreachable.. example like city #5 might take you a yr to get, city # 8 might never be visited, an so on... I'm looking at the long term of the server.

Keep a check on us, doing a teaser tmr maybe for the attr!!
Custom Attributes:
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_EVASION
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_REFLECTION
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_LOOTBONUS
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_DMGBONUS
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_RESISTFIRE
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_RESISTDROWN
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_RESISTENERGY
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_RESISTDEATH
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_RESISTHOLY
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_RESISTEARTH
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_ATTACKSPEED
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_CRITCHANCE
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_CRITMULTIPLIER
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_LIFELEECH
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_MANALEECH
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_LIFELEECHCHANCE
ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_MANALEECHCHANCE

Last edited:
OTLand is not an otservlist ;) Stop including url on titles.

Got stuck into a hole that has no escape, my post got deleted even tho I was the one being harassed, I had rope and food for rope spell aswell.
This isnt beta, its like pre concept alpha

Last edited: