• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aros Online Custom OTC

It cant open tibia.rar as archive... i downloaded client but cant open it in archive :S

At first i was a bit perplexed by the fast skillrate and thought its just some random high xp/skill/loot OT, but boy was i wrong. Awesome map, perfect XP/Lootrate (Around 2x lootrate?) and i love the dungeons. Gotta say, very good server

It cant open tibia.rar as archive... i downloaded client but cant open it in archive :S
How are you opening it?

At first i was a bit perplexed by the fast skillrate and thought its just some random high xp/skill/loot OT, but boy was i wrong. Awesome map, perfect XP/Lootrate (Around 2x lootrate?) and i love the dungeons. Gotta say, very good server
Thanks!! Striving everyday to provide more and more things!

too bad i cant start it..
What do you mean exactly?

When is it going to run with OTC?
Plan on it after the first of the year.

Sorry that was me crashing the server twice, for info on what i did i can tell u exactly what happened, hit me up ingame, the nick is rainer nvos

Oh and it seems i broke the monster levels, whoops

Same issue here. Can't open downloaded .rar as archive. Both winrar and 7zip fail to unpack it.

Sorry that was me crashing the server twice, for info on what i did i can tell u exactly what happened, hit me up ingame, the nick is rainer nvos

Oh and it seems i broke the monster levels, whoops

Monster levels are creating these issue's. I took out the monster levels for now till I get that under control.

Same issue here. Can't open downloaded .rar as archive. Both winrar and 7zip fail to unpack it.

You can still use the cip client 10.98. All I done was change IP's in the client so you wouldn't need a IPChanger. I have no clue whats up with it.

Can you alter the creature level system abit since atm the higher leveled creatures have more HP, do way more damage and are worse then theyr low level counterparts since the xpgain and lootgain is less then when hunting without the creature level system, also make higher leveled creatures less likely to appear then theyr low level counterparts.

Its a even worse pain to hunt for addon items with the creature level system.

Also im stuck in the acolyte dungeon since once u go in u cant get out and the final tp doesnt let me in...

Last edited:
Can you alter the creature level system abit since atm the higher leveled creatures have more HP, do way more damage and are worse then theyr low level counterparts since the xpgain and lootgain is less then when hunting without the creature level system, also make higher leveled creatures less likely to appear then theyr low level counterparts.

Its a even worse pain to hunt for addon items with the creature level system.

Also im stuck in the acolyte dungeon since once u go in u cant get out and the final tp doesnt let me in...

Monster's are spawned at random with levels.

Hey, you should remove that flashy page transitions from website, even though they look nice, it's a terrible UX idea.

Hey, you should remove that flashy page transitions from website, even though they look nice, it's a terrible UX idea.

Honestly still debating on keeping it or not.

Server has made huge improvements since I first gave it a shot. They're on track to finally introduce custom classes and gear. Definitely would recommend. Lots of mystery and smooth progression curve.

It's a really nice server in my opinion, I've played for around 4 hours ~ having fun so far. This server does needs a little bit more of population and its well deserved.

Greetings, Liro.