• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aros Online Custom OTC

Server has made huge improvements since I first gave it a shot. They're on track to finally introduce custom classes and gear. Definitely would recommend. Lots of mystery and smooth progression curve.

Thanks for giving us a second chance! We hope you are enjoying everything.

It's a really nice server in my opinion, I've played for around 4 hours ~ having fun so far. This server does needs a little bit more of population and its well deserved.

Greetings, Liro.

Thanks! We are hoping many more find their way here to enjoy our server! We have bugs yes, but we work on the server 24/7 to correct issues.

Really enjoying the server so far! Been playing for a few days now community is nice, the map is extremely well done, the hidden dungeons that you can do every 3 hours is a nice change from grinding.
If you love to explore, team hunt, keep up with daily's and slowly gear progress this server is great for that.

Having a really good time on this server, chill people and staff. Awesome rates and interesting systems in place! Would highly recommend joining the server and giving it a try :)

Just posting this for those curious about item customization

v5vbofe.png

so. he advertises with 12 vocations wile theres only 4 out yet, thats pretty dumb. he keeps advertising with OTclient wile thats not out yet. damn shady in my opinion

Yeah i dont think the vocs are released yet but they are certainly there, only he said they are way beyond level 400+
Also he is axctive every single day and constantly bashing out new updates and fixxing stuff, which is admirable in my opinion sinceyou can see hes actually working and imposving the server

so. he advertises with 12 vocations wile theres only 4 out yet, thats pretty dumb. he keeps advertising with OTclient wile thats not out yet. damn shady in my opinion

We actually have over 20 classes, however only 13 are in. Only reason no one has gotten one yet is due to the fact we are still balancing the default classes. Once this is done, then you will see allot of the custom ones. Also when I made this thread the coder I had hired was ding a custom otc. That didn't happen.. so disregard that. It will come in the future though.

We actually have over 20 classes, however only 13 are in. Only reason no one has gotten one yet is due to the fact we are still balancing the default classes. Once this is done, then you will see allot of the custom ones. Also when I made this thread the coder I had hired was ding a custom otc. That didn't happen.. so disregard that. It will come in the future though.
so you have 4 normal classes and nothing else, yet

so you have 4 normal classes and nothing else, yet

These vocations ARE in game.

You can now loot a vocation scroll in dungeon modes hard, an above. You can unlock Necromancer, Shaman, Commando, and Mercenary.

You can also loot a strong vocation scroll in dungeon modes very hard, an above. You can unlock Arcanist, Occultist, Demon Hunter, and Warden. ALL vocation scrolls are a 1% chance drop.

Server was reset EARLY this morning. So please join us, an have some fun!

So far this server has been a very enjoyable experience for me. The fact that there is a dedicated community on discord and in game makes it all that more enjoyable.
The fact that you need to go out and find these new hunting spots out and rely on other players to share information of where this npc is and where those creatures are makes it feel like the old days of playing tibia.

~kuny05

Server has potential but to many issues, they should just remove the mages since the melee class has to much advantage with the reforge system. mobs that take me 3 mins to kill as a mage a pally drops in 3 secs

Server has potential but to many issues, they should just remove the mages since the melee class has to much advantage with the reforge system. mobs that take me 3 mins to kill as a mage a pally drops in 3 secs
Not sure what you're talking about here, I do agree the reforge system favors physical classes to some extent but mages deal heavy damage as well. Maybe you just aren't using the voc properly?

Bump, new itemsand spr's, new vocations, new things are happening!

Last edited:

Thats how its supposed to be, mages are after all AOE attackers and the damage they deal aint half bad seeing as my mage does only 1/3 less DPs against a single mob then my EK with the strongest weapon on the server.