• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ART Online 10.98 | Custom Map | Factions | Dungeons | Item Reforge STARTING SOON!!!!

Doitforthegains

Reaction score
SERVER IS LIVE!!!
5K4sdZt.png
~*Ip*~: artonline.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 10.98
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: artonline.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: Staged ranging from 10x-2x
~*Map*~: Custom
~*Runes*~: Infinite
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: RPG / PvP)
~*Faction PVP*~: You select one of two factions when creating a character. Each faction has it's own home town. You can not fast travel to either of the factions town to prevent mass swarming of opposing faction members. Additionally, you can only damage members of the opposing faction, so be careful when you come across another player.
~*PVP Rewards*~: You gain experience for killing a player with 75lvl of yourself, the player who deals the most damage will steal 5% of the victims bank balance.
~*Protection level*~: 50
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 25x Skill and 15x Magic.
AWrPvRW.png

Join us on Discord! Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

More Features:
~*Gold is automatically deposited into your bank account*~
~*Custom Quests*~
~*Multiple Level Difficulty Annihilator*~
~*Second Promotions*~ (Necromancer, Berserker, Shaman, Sharpshooter)
~*Addons System*~
~*Dungeons*~
~*Daily Bosses*~
~*Hourly Lottery System*~
~*Teleport Pads*~
~*Unique Faction Chat Channels*~
~*Toggle Mana Shield*~
~*Item Reforge System*~
K27OvXu.png

~*Custom Vocational Ammo Slot Items*~
man61Yy.jpg

~*Custom Monsters*~
~*Custom Spells*~
~*Custom Items*~
~*Custom Vocations coming after release*~
~*Task System*~
~*Raid Boss Spawner*~
DEd78p9.png

~*Soul Point Trainers (1 soul = 1 minute)*~
~*KDA System on look*~
3em8Npp.jpg

qRV6SaG.png

Last edited:
Hmmm looks similar to Aros.online. It might be fun, I'll have to see for myself. :)
Does it have custom equipment? Not reforged items, but actual custom equipment.

kinda waste to steal victims bank balance when you can just make a new account and deposit it on that account and make it your mule.

yea needs to be a rule against this lol
Honestly, there's almost no way to make a PvP reward system without it being abused. This was the only method I could think of to regulate rewards at a set amount, so you can't farm money from killing your alt account or a friend's character. If someone wants to go through the hassle of always transferring money from their alt to their main to avoid this system then that's what they'll do but I don't know of a way to prevent it. I'll continue brainstorming and taking suggestions though.

Honestly, there's almost no way to make a PvP reward system without it being abused. This was the only method I could think of to regulate rewards at a set amount, so you can't farm money from killing your alt account or a friend's character. If someone wants to go through the hassle of always transferring money from their alt to their main to avoid this system then that's what they'll do but I don't know of a way to prevent it. I'll continue brainstorming and taking suggestions though.
Yo hmu on discord

either way you dont need to add the money to your bank either you can keep it in your depot instead on same character you dont need to transfer it really. I like the idea stealing your victims money but also you got to think how people going to abuse/bypass it in ways.

You can first make money completely virtual, so it would be automatically transfered into bank balance after killing a monster.
Then make bank balance share among whole account instead of one per player.
You could additionally log transfers to track people trying to cheat.

You can first make money completely virtual, so it would be automatically transfered into bank balance after killing a monster.

also you got to think you can go to the bank and withdraw it all and put it in depot or on a mule

also you got to think you can go to the bank and withdraw it all and put it in depot or on a mule
That's why i suggested to.make them completely virtual.
There wouldn't be any coins anymore.

That's why i suggested to.make them completely virtual.
There wouldn't be any coins anymore.

This means u will have to have an additional currency to be able to trade with other players in case you want to buy items. or this can be limited to trading items through auction house instead.

This means u will have to have an additional currency to be able to trade with other players in case you want to buy items. or this can be limited to trading items through auction house instead.
Additional currency is overkill.
You can always buy items on market. Or trade item for item.
It isn't such a inconvenience, since nowadays everyone is selling items in dp anyway.

Ah yes, I completely forgot to mention that in the post. Al gold is automatically deposited into your bank account when you Loot/receive it. So you can’t hide coins in a dp or house. Perhaps I’ll make currency untransferable and you can only purchase items from other players through the market

Hmmm looks similar to Aros.online. It might be fun, I'll have to see for myself. :)
Does it have custom equipment? Not reforged items, but actual custom equipment.
Most of the gear is your standard tibia equipment, but there is some custom gear for end game or close to and also some custom items to support some of the features the server has. When the server is released tomorrow you'll be able to see the majority of the custom content on our "GM Island"

Seems fun, I been playing an EK. Not sure about longevity though. Having a rollback at prime time is sketchy. Needs more signage for newer players or a quick start guide to the basics (not that its incredibly difficult to figure out). Found several issues where its convenient to get to a certain area but hugely incontinent to get back. Such as you can ride the boat from the main faction city to a couple other cities but cant ride the boat back. It costs 10k to sail to the main hub city, which doesn't really add up. The forging costs are extremely high and the cost goes up every time you forge with no increased odds for higher rarity (doesn't make sense should be either capped cost, or increased odds with increased cost)

The dungeons are okay (Y), the daily quests are beneficial (Y), the general game-play isn't as grindy as most (Y). The donor gear doesn't appear to be the strongest items in the game which leaves room for regular players to be on the same playing field (Yay). The auto looting gold and idea behind that makes the lower exp rate still more fast paced than most low exp servers which may draw in a different player base with more diversity.

Ill probably stay on for a few weeks to see how it pans out, that rollback was a kick in the goods for several players though it seems. ;)

Last edited:
~~~BUMP~~~
Fixed a lot of stuff over the weekend. POI and Demon Oak are now working, come and join the fun! :)

Is the server offline? Because it appears to be online on the website but I can't log in

Back