• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Simple question, it will be ability to buy protection? cuz lot of ppl want to know before they will buy points and start play, thanks.

As always on lord. I brought here some polish guilds from previous lord. :D

Which ones you brought?:)

Simple question, it will be ability to buy protection? cuz lot of ppl want to know before they will buy points and start play, thanks.

We decided to temporarity disable non pvp protection atm. If it will be requested, we will reconsider this feature and put it back. We made this due to incompleteness of this feature(if it will be back, we need to make sure it wont be abused. Those characters should have special non-pvp icons displayed, their magic walling/healing/blocking possibilities must be blocked, etc).

Does anyone know any way to boost the latency up when playing from Europe? I've got a feeling I'll be lagging.

Does anyone know any way to boost the latency up when playing from Europe? I've got a feeling I'll be lagging.

We are trying to solve this issue, IF situation will be bad, we will consider moving to another location.

Well I play from europe but never had any bad experiences with any laggs or whatsoever.
You could google for latency fix and see what the outcome is.

As I play from Asia, my ping is around 200-250 to any server that is hosted in the USA.

0.2 seconds in wars are very effective.

How many hours left? I'm not good at maths. :(
When I calculated it, it came out that there are 3 hours left, is that true?

Love ya fare, btw it says Admin Mina is online, have you made him an admin so he won't release his own lordaeron as well?

Back