• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Very retarded with time zone's when will this server go on EST? 7 or 11? or niether haha

there will be countdown here; Im not yet sure about exact release time.

It will... believe me ;)

Power of spells is the same which was on arthas or gul'dan?

Arthas world original formulas.

Last edited:
looks interesting,
haven't seen a fun otserver since chasm (well, it got boring later but it was something unique and worth the time =))

I think the system of players being able to choose pvp or non-pvp isn't a very good idea.. It means that they can block in wars etc.. shoot mwalls without dying w.e

this 'system' should be removed asap before server release

and I think everyone agrees with me on this

I think the system of players being able to choose pvp or non-pvp isn't a very good idea.. It means that they can block in wars etc.. shoot mwalls without dying w.e

this 'system' should be removed asap before server release

and I think everyone agrees with me on this

have to agree :/ 2 servers would suck too because less players...

Barry is Right REMOVE ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

i tried making a character for 10 minutes......lmao keep getin stupid random error messeges that dont make sense lol

Barry is Right REMOVE ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

i tried making a character for 10 minutes......lmao keep getin stupid random error messeges that dont make sense lol

keep referral blank, I made the same mistake in the beginning

So you don't agree with the fact that people will block wars and ruin the fun?

i highly doubt that non pvp chars can block you with they char / fieldrunes like mwall.. u can just walk trought them

i highly doubt that non pvp chars can block you with they char / fieldrunes like mwall.. u can just walk trought them

Believe me they can still do shit to ruin it even if what you said were true(which I highly doubt).

Marry other player
Buy a house
Create a guild or join existing as a vice-leader
Travel between cities with boat (and discover premium-only cities and areas)
Wear unique outfits
Travel between cities with carts
Exchange items with premium-only traders
Create your own, private channel (and chat with spectators on your Live! stream)
Train longer for same amount of gold (14 minutes increased to 24 minutes)
Get blessings
Rent a horse mounts and tame more unique mounts
And more...

Is this list for the PACC benefits up to date :)?

Server will be launched at Saturday, 3rd November 19:00(GMT +2)

So, server start in 20:00 on polish time?

Back