• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

@Barry
I dont know why u got so angry, cuz I actually typed "Do you mean you quitted cuz you couldn't PvP Randomly anymore?".
I didn't say you did PvP Randomly, right? It was a f*cking question :s

the Dogs Band and Lets Rule Again never randomly pked, atleast i never noticed it

Then you are lucky you haven't been pked :p if you hunted black knights 90% of the time dogs band was around there to take you down.

If you hunt warlocks/serpents LRA is almost 100% of their time there so you get killed too.

Anyway the fun is gone for me now, I see no challange in whatsoever I might can get better equipment and some higher level but that´s it, wish there was something more to do but all the mates I had are already gone

u guys just wont stop crying about that non pvp, i dont see any problem with it, if i would like to play some pvp i would just find a pvp server without any custom features, do the same rather then crying about non pvp, server is still alive and kicking despite the fact

u guys just wont stop crying about that non pvp, i dont see any problem with it, if i would like to play some pvp i would just find a pvp server without any custom features, do the same rather then crying about non pvp, server is still alive and kicking despite the fact

I think Fare is now regretting the non-pvp decision he made. He had 110 stable, now it's around 60-70 at its prime, guess he still has the option to turn back to the old state.

I love the non-pvp feature. :D It allows people to enjoy an OT even tho they are not good in pvp and can not compete with those polack teams who are greater in number and power.

This server isnt for the pvp-lovers under us, anymore
If you like RPG this server is for you

That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. PEOPLE LIKE RPG'S SO THEY PLAY THIS SERVER, THEY ALSO LOVE RPG WITH PVP IN IT. SO WHY NOT GIVE IT TO THEM?
3 FRAGS = REDSKULL. 6 FRAGS = 24 HOUR BAN. GG, THATS ALL U HAVE TO DO.

That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. PEOPLE LIKE RPG'S SO THEY PLAY THIS SERVER, THEY ALSO LOVE RPG WITH PVP IN IT. SO WHY NOT GIVE IT TO THEM?
3 FRAGS = REDSKULL. 6 FRAGS = 24 HOUR BAN. GG, THATS ALL U HAVE TO DO.

NO.

If you read my post on page 50 (2nd post) you can clearly see that I do not cry about any non-pvp related thing.
If you read my post above your reaction (this one I quoted) I can't see any topic related to the non-pvp, I am just saying that there is no challenge for me, I can still have fun, but is isn't the same anymore.. (NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING DIRECTLY TO DO WITH THE NON-PVP) since the non-pvp is a great feature for this server despite the fact 30% of the server left, but the server will get people back within the near future because of the new cool update's fare is planning. (idk what will be added but we are talking about Fare so it has to be awesome)

21:56 You have just gained achievement: "Lifeless", congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

pufoB.png

Loot from 600 Hydras :)
=> + 8 more Knight Armors which I sold and 1 Crown Armor, Noble Axe and Mercanery Sword

Last edited:
21:56 You have just gained achievement: "Lifeless", congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

pufoB.png

Loot from 600 Hydras :)
=> + 8 more Knight Armors which I sold and 1 Crown Armor, Noble Axe and Mercanery Sword

It's good to know your hooking some of your Otland comrades up <3

-sarcasm-

^.^

I like the server, but to me its becoming super dead... and I honestly don't even wanna play it now :(

If someone got a sword better then wyvern fang for sale I would be really glad to buy it because I just can't lvl.. i've been trying to get a sword for 5 days now and still no succes :(..
Ingame name is Warrior and i'm lvl 45

I like the server, but to me its becoming super dead... and I honestly don't even wanna play it now :(
Same here

90 players online RIGHT NOW. Compared to overall record of 130, and 170 record of previous lordaeron(based on db backup of old lordaeron), server is NOT dead. So please, if you're not going to play, just dont play.