• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

This is sad.

Afaik this is the only server with nice, custom map, low rates, and some players online at the moment.

Do you guys know whos behind those attacks? Old crew members?

I would advise you to stay in trainers until the attacks are stopped.

This is why people can't see success. Someone will always try to sabotage people's hard work.

Hopefully the attacks will stop sooner than later. This server is the only server I've found entertaining in quite some time.

People will probably ask for an compesation for the DDOS, so IF and only IF there will be something like that, please do NOT do a double exp or something with extra exp bonus, this saymon guy will be max within a day LOL

@seth, I failed with the ladybug btw, the narb ran away with my clover.... :/

People will probably ask for an compesation for the DDOS, so IF and only IF there will be something like that, please do NOT do a double exp or something with extra exp bonus, this saymon guy will be max within a day LOL

@seth, I failed with the ladybug btw, the narb ran away with my clover.... :/

hope not dubble exp!!

DAmn ill kill that naab!!

@up he wont, he proberbly gives a 3 day premium thingy or smth like that

Ye 3 days would be nice!