• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Yes, damage was nerfed a lot, actually its damage was nerfed by ~380%, ASWELL as its cooldown was lowered from 12 to 2 seconds = 600%. Compared to damage which can be dealt, new exori ico dealing almost 100% more damage per same time. The only issue which I admitted, is that knights are lacking of their burst potential now, but I also mentioned that new spell will be announced in nearby future, which will fit this role.

380%? So it's now healing monsters or what? xD Also if I'm not mistaken, earlier to deal 800 dmg knight had to waste 300 mana, now it's 2400 mana? Or was the mana cost lowered aswell?

BTW The premium update is awesome :)

380%? So it's now healing monsters or what? xD Also if I'm not mistaken, earlier to deal 800 dmg knight had to waste 300 mana, now it's 2400 mana? Or was the mana cost lowered aswell?

BTW The premium update is awesome :)

Meant that you need average 3.8 new strikes, to deal same damage as old one. Yes, mana cost was also lowered.

Whatsup with my premium days? yesterday I had 17 days left, and today I got 5 days left. This is ridiculous..

Points which you spent for premium were returned to your account, as premium can be bought ingame now.

@Huyek, dude, but I've admitted that update wasnt fully fair for knights, but its just a minor mistake, compared to whole work done. And fist, yep, I always mentioned that I will remove it one day. Just wait maybe for duals come ingame...

Today we are patching reborns update.

Every player can be reborned into a new, stronger version of his vocation after he pass level 300. Reborn is available from NPC Khaol, the legend. Each vocation got only one possible 'upgrade', so its actually works like second promotion. Elite Knight being reborned into Warrior, Royal Paladin > Templar, Elder Druid > Saint and Master Sorcerer becomes Wizard.

More info:

• Reborned player losing all his experience and starting at level 8. He is starting with 185 health and 35 mana.
  • Reborned players are NOT losing their skills and magic level.
  • New vocation got increased health and mana gain per level, for example level 150 Warrior got 750 more health than level 150 Elite Knight.
  • Also new vocations got increased damage and defense(10-15% of flat damage, based on vocation).
  • Reborned vocations ignoring level requirements on items.

Rest of changes:

• Most of spells are now free and being learned right after level advance. The only spells which are still needed to buy, are those which are dependent on another spell(Rage of the Skies, Wrath of Nature, Eternal Winter, Hell's Core, Ultimate Elemental Strikes, Protector, Swift Foot, Blood Rage, Sharpshooter).
  • Annihilation spell changes(exori gran ico) were reverted from previous update and cooldown was lowered to 10 seconds(from original 12).
  • Whirlwind Throw(exori hur) damage was slightly increased on higher levels.
  • Fixed bug which caused items to not autostack if container was full.

Santa Claus is visiting Arthas! Have you been adorable this year? Perhaps Santa has a nice present waiting for you! Everyone is able to visit Santa Claus in Karmia.

I'm gonna give it a try, seems a bit lame that there already are so many high leves tho. Oh well.. I should've been here when the server started I guess ^^

I didnt say its copy server... I just asked why they copy item/monster sprites from game called zezenia

Last edited:
I didnt say its copy server... I just asked why they copy item/monster sprites from game called zezenia

Whole open tibia using tibia sprites, or pokemon ots using pokemon sprites, reason is the same and obvious; However it wasn't our idea to use those sprites, we are just continueing developing this server.