• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Atheia: An Island of Mystery | 8.60 | Custom Map | MidRate EXP

Kodak

Reaction score
Welcome to Atheia, A custom Open-Tibia Server.

IP: Atheia.hopto.org

Atheia is set on a large volcanic island in an unknown sea. While only an island, it features numerous climate enviroments including a lush plentiful forestland, a boggish maze-finding swamp, a dehydrated mystery-filled desert, an entangling rich jungle, and more...
It's up to you the adventurer to find the mystery's the island holds. Good Luck!​

Atheia Features:

• **100% Custom Map & NPC's**
  • **Unique hunting areas and quests**
  • **Mid-Rate EXP Stages x15-x5**
  • **x2 Normal Regen Rates**

A map built for its population, NOT AN OVERSIZED REAL TIBIA MAP.

Website_image_Atheia0.png

Website_image_Atheia1.png

Website_image_Atheia2.png

Website_image_Atheia3.png

Website_image_Atheia4.png

Map2.png

Good map, admin is nice and helpfull, answer your questions.
Recommended

Last stage 5x?
Maybe should be 2x

Last edited:
Hmm where is tasks info?you also lso need to put what monsters in map not just the map and some info too on quests ;S Im from europe and dont lag for now

Thanks for the response, I will update the main post shortly with additional information.

Places to Hunt:

To the North/West
Forestland:

In the forest land near the town entrance, you will find creatures of lower difficulty, with spawns getting harder the further away fromt he entrance you get. Close to town you will find a small mountain in which a group of trolls have taken over and now call home. A simple species, it features very few structures humans would consider habitable.
As you go further you can find a small encampment of Minotaur, ranging all types, that have taken over a few houses near the coast, and are working on a large fort. It is said the Minotaurs wish to go to war with the Orcss.
If you make it this far, you can find a mining community of dwarfs, working to mine into the side of the mountain. It is a mystery what they are after, and might be worth looking into. Garin, in town, may have more info for you.
If you continue south, you will find the desert.

To the South:
Desert:

In the desert will find many hidden treasures sunken below its depths. A small encampment is located in the desert, where you will find a handful of friendly humans.
A large hive of Scarabs have borrowed there way thru the desert, and are now reproducing. It is a colony that needs to be exterminated.
Also within the desert you could come upon a sunken temple. It is filled with all types of cursed undead, and can be dangerous to explore. It appears the undead get stronger the deeper you explore.

Jungle:
An entangling jungle can be seen if you venture thru the desert. Be careful here, as numerous creatures are on the surface. You can find an group of strong Lizards that appear to be guarding something of value.
A Large mountain in the southern tip of the jungle is known to be home to a large three headed monster know as hydra. Mystical creatures but incredibly strong for the weak type.
Dworcs, a strange group, have made a small camp in the jungle.

To the East:
Swamp:

The swamp can be an intimidating place to explore, and you can easily become lost in the bog. Here you will find a large group of orcs have taken refuge and setup camp, and are always having bouts with minotaurs.
You will also find a pirate outpost. Rumor has it these pirates were exploring the outer banks of the island and became entangled in the swamp, unable to break free.
There are rumors of a great hero who disappeared after loosing his beloved wife. He is crazed; angry from a backstabbing of his most loyal friend. Bumping into him may not be a wise choice unless you are prepared.
A colony of dragons can be found in the mountains of the swamp if you can find it. Nasty beasts they are, with breath of fire.

To the South East:
A mysterious land in the mountains, yet to be explored. It is unknown what may be here, as no one has ever returned to tale the tail. Large shadows, huge towers, and intense beastly sounds have been heard coming from these mountains.
Explore at your own risk.

Nobody is playing. In my opinion you should fix all npcs, make task NPC, temple, make quests on respawns, even if its just a plate set or a shitty weapon.
Revamp the city its just many houses and shops are in bad position. Couldnt even find temple, manashop is super hidden. Also couldnt finish missions cause missing NPC's.
Its a really good server though, close it, fix everything, make a good advertisment and open in a few weeks. Cya this is just a suggestion, i wont bother but id be glad to see this server grow.

@Vicharion: Yes, unfortunatly population is low in these begining days, hopefully we will see it grow. I was unaware any npc's needed 'fixing' as they all work properly. I will certainly take the quest @ respawns suggestion and may incorporate it. As for revamping the city, I apologize you had trouble, as the sign read when you first logged in at the temple, the local Prophet MoBomba could provide you with map markings to aid you in navigating the city. Also I have tested the current beginning mission and it all works properly, if you could have provided more details of your issue I may have been able to assist you. Thank you for your tips and suggestions.

@abobakrwaheed74 I apologize you had trouble navigating the city. There are numerous signs directing you to the exit of the city, as well as a quest & map markings available at Prophet Mobomba to aid you in navigating the city.

@Vicharion: Yes, unfortunatly population is low in these begining days, hopefully we will see it grow. I was unaware any npc's needed 'fixing' as they all work properly. I will certainly take the quest @ respawns suggestion and may incorporate it. As for revamping the city, I apologize you had trouble, as the sign read when you first logged in at the temple, the local Prophet MoBomba could provide you with map markings to aid you in navigating the city. Also I have tested the current beginning mission and it all works properly, if you could have provided more details of your issue I may have been able to assist you. Thank you for your tips and suggestions.

@abobakrwaheed74 I apologize you had trouble navigating the city. There are numerous signs directing you to the exit of the city, as well as a quest & map markings available at Prophet Mobomba to aid you in navigating the city.
i wanna play this server but if there is 0 players online then i wont, i look forward you actually DO something, just as close it and advertise rather than leave it online and nobody will bother start and empty ot, its your choice but do whatever u want
oh and by temple i ment castle, i wanted to take promotion

Back