• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

Server is on fire, Many teams MANY wars, posted a new video of wars in this thread, 2x EXP BONUS TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

Your server looks really great but private spawn kinda turns me off.. Just make war server lol. Cant even go make trap and such. But yeah descent server for the one that private spawn doesnt turn away.

The private spawn is actually really balanced, if someone gets the top level it isn't because of private spawn, its because there doing tasks and using the exp tokens that you can get from them. please don't judge a book by it's cover and have a good time! for instance someone gets roughly 20% more experience i you turn in a task under a certain amount of time but if you killed the monsters in the private spawn your disqualified. any serious players don't use private spawn to level. it is more for you and your friends to have a peaceful time on and kill bosses and have some fun.

I have been tuning this server for almost 2 years, there is no stone unturned this is a serious server ask its players.

Last edited:
Server is resetting tonight, Now is your chance to participate in a great server with thousands of man hours devoted to its development.
Some things that have been changed include, Complete rebalance 100% tibia formulas, no 8.7 mixed in there just raw pvp style balance.
New upcoming quest line.
Updated CTF map
100% donation return (my old rule was any donation over 6 months old was recoverable at 50% value)
New global raiding system.
Custom Client added for all you RL tibia players!
Come be the first to get that cool house you always wanted!!

I have decided to host a monthly contest where users can submit complete maps of hunting areas, quest areas and towns of there choice. The top 4 maps that are submitted are rewarded with 25.00$ USD Redeemable via PayPal or in-game for premium points.

All entries must be submitted via email to [email protected] with a proper format, in the title of the email begining with bosmapcontest - Your main ingame name, Your map name

Remember to include both spawn.xml, house.xml and .otbm files with your map submissions.

You can find the official map editor here

You will be asked to locate your tibia 8.60 installation which can be found ether at your native tibia 8.60 folder or you can download it here or in our download section, our custom client also works for this aswell if you dont already have it.

For a brief description of what I am looking for, I would like to replace the vip city and add a few more zones. But really its up to you as far as the map is conserned I am not against helping you tell your story through a map or maybe you have a big idea for a quest, we can make it happen...

There are rules.
1. Only 1 submission per person/account/email.
2. Be legitimate, don't just rip a random place from the middle of a map on Otland, I will be looking at each map thoroughly with a friend and we will be using public maps to cross reference each submission.
3. The contest will end on the 25th of March
4. Rules will continue to be submitted, just cause there isnt one listed doesnt mean that shenanigans are tolerated during this contest.
5. No zao stylings, It is pure ugly and won't be tolerated in a submission. nothing past item id 10k+
6. Have fun!

Balls Of Steel 8.60 - Forum
Great server needs better advertising Very stable almost no bugs no lagg uptime 99.9% with many custom changes custom built into server with updates comming servers been around for a long time and hope to stay that way come try it out =]