• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

A small letter to my players is posted about my upcoming reset/update @ Balls Of Steel 8.60 - Latest News The server will be resetting on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012 The time hasn't been announced yet.

I will be completely redoing this advertisement thread tomorrow.

Stay Tuned!

Last edited:
Hopefully players will be willing to give your server another chance because it is a well made server, much better then most of the real map servers out there. I'd suggest a 2x exp event for the first week the servers open or something like that to attract more players to the opening.

A little update, Have decided after many resets and different configurations I will be going with a low exp scenario with this reset. Given there is a very intricate task system that constantly rewards exp, speed bonus exp and random exp tokens I do feel normal boosts to level 200 really aren't necessary and most likely hurt the server and it has shown after a month or so time the server is basically at endgame and nobody really had time to appreciate any of the stuff it was designed around, early and mid level content.
With this reset I want to promote longevity and a greater distance before another reset, if there even needs to be another.
With this it may be a single xp stage we will see.

if anyone has an opinion feel free to state it here.

Balls of Steel Has Reset!

Experience Stages
8-25 = 100x
26-35 = 85x
36-45 = 75x
46-55 = 65x
56-65 = 55x
66-75 = 45x
76-85 = 35x
86-99 = 25x
100-109 = 15x
110-125 = 10x
126-140 = 5x
141-149 = 3x
150+ = 2.5x

Protection Level: 50
Magic Rate: 14x
Skill Rate: 25x
Spawn Rate: 3x

Game Mechanics
Ammo, runes and potions are now all limited, you must ether create runes or purchase them from npcs. This also means you must ether create ammo using your paladin spells or purchase your ammo from normal vendors around tibia.

Server Side
NPC's will never sell your gear you are wearing again, you are all safe from this bug. Also there have been many modifications and source edits that have made this server incredibly stable and efficient with its resources, this will promote longer up-times and smoother gameplay regardless of the amount of players that are online.

Item Modification System
The amount of health and or mana you can receive from jewel cases has been reduced from 100 hp to 50 max per slot to reduce overpoweredness of modified items.

New Spawns
In Thais you will find 2 new teleports that lead to public hunting grounds for all players regardless of VIP status.

Solusek
This is comprised of mostly dragons and dragon lords it is a fiery pit filled to the brim with terror pain geared towards dragon and dragon lord tasks and anybody needing a convenient spot to catch some levels.

Forgotten Keep
This is an abandoned fortress off the coast of Darashia it once housed King Tibanus himself, but the fortress was soon forgotten when Thais had been settled and now has become overrun with War Golems, Giant Spiders, Soul Eaters and some say the basement is haunted but that will be up to you to find out!

Private Spawn
The effectiveness of private spawns has been adjusted and the price has been increased. If later there is an increased usage of private spawns beyond the limits of the current capacity than the option to purchase may be disabled.

Donor Shop
I have completely redesigned the the premium points shop, it is now in a very clean tabbed style with a new set of items for everyone to enjoy, this should making finding the item you need alot easier.
Furthermore the items have been renamed and modified.
The mage ring has been finally adjusted and made mage only, also there has been a few new items added to the roster which include donor boots and a melee ring.
You can now clear your frags and remove your red/black skull via the shop aswell.

The Website
The website has undergone a slight revamp, I have upgraded the theme with an improved tibia logo and a totally new who is online, this was done because I was tired of the drab look of the classic 8.54 era styling of the website.

Task Master
The task master has been changed, the rewarded experience has been reduced on about 70% of the tasks by as little as 10% to as much as 45% on select tasks, this was done to slow down the leveling and let people enjoy the PVE content on the server and preserve a mid to low level average for pvpers.

Last edited:
Well the server is now reset.. everyone should join!

Last edited:
Server is super fresh, Low xp with the most unique task master system available... come play :)(

love this OT has great events there is no lag at all and has active players on it i give this OT a 10/10

BOS is an amazing OT. God Vyses really knows what he's doing and interacts with the players. Fun and creative :] Everybody should play.

If ya don't trust these suspicious looking newbie's trust me! It's been awhile since I was able to be excited about leveling / waring on a server.

I couldn't believe when Luffy told me he is playing Balls of Steel OT. I was like, wtf? Duke Nukem or a flash game? And now I see this. Worst name ever!

I couldn't believe when Luffy told me he is playing Balls of Steel OT. I was like, wtf? Duke Nukem or a flash game? And now I see this. Worst name ever!

Old news man don't hate, appreciate and enjoy yourself I dare you too not judge my server based on how you feel about the name, Automatons.... :)

Last edited:
Best ot server out there Admin vyses runs the server very well and is on often and always working on the server great community and helpful players

Bump~ Let's get this server some more players! I want to have people to kill :)

PS the bump I thought was 24 hour's is there anyway to change this damn time zone on my settings?