• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/?subtopic=news
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Aczkolwiek

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I'd add that monsters are so broken here, that Bubba - a player that (mildly speaking) is not a real pro in this game was running around 4 DLs on-screen on 48rp for a long time and they couldn't kill him. In addition to that, you could hunt warlocks at 8lvl as the monsters don't deal ANY damage if you stairhop.

SnorkY

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I'd add that monsters are so broken here, that Bubba - a player that (mildly speaking) is not a real pro in this game was running around 4 DLs on-screen on 48rp for a long time and they couldn't kill him. In addition to that, you could hunt warlocks at 8lvl as the monsters don't deal ANY damage if you stairhop.

lol, atleast the website is well done!

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
Litterally pay2win server, GM is corrupted, selling chars and unbanning people for cash. He is banned from otservlist and he hid the ”Who is online” function so you cant find the ”1000” players, spawns is empty, depots is empty. You cant argue with the owner cause he is always right, if you say the Grass is green, he will say its blue.

A good server, but sadly the owner is... something else.

Fajfol

Reaction score
Nothing more to say...

d34Yjp4.png

cinu1616

Reaction score
😞😞😞 you only discovered one of my farms. You're not a good detective xdxdxd

Btw; I will quit this dead OTS today. -100~ players soon.

BoneZ

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
soon? it already is less than 100 unique players. The rest is spoofed. How come this advertisement doesnt get locked/deleted?

Xampy87

Reaction score
Im sorry but I WILL TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT MARCUS, (he recently bought a ferrari in RL) i will give here all his own personal info if he doesnt explain the spoof things, MARCUS you have 48h to give explanation, if not, all your info will be shared here (rl profile, ur location EXACTLY where you live, ur real name, ur family members, also your facebook, and YOUR FERRARI LICENSE PLATE. I will destroy your car im a stalker U KNOW

ofrivilligjude

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Im sorry but I WILL TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT MARCUS, (he recently bought a ferrari in RL) i will give here all his own personal info if he doesnt explain the spoof things, MARCUS you have 48h to give explanation, if not, all your info will be shared here (rl profile, ur location EXACTLY where you live, ur real name, ur family members, also your facebook, and YOUR FERRARI LICENSE PLATE. I will destroy your car im a stalker U KNOW
that's just fucked up dude.. boycott his servers and let them be 90% spoofed & let him ruin his servers reputation by himself instead

Helaxo

Reaction score
Why are you still playing here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Reaction score
Stop bumping the thread on this shit server, let it go the bottom of the forum. Go bump a server trying to do good.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
@TyploMontana
why did admin remove ur post lol it was as funny as accurate ;p admins really trying to kill this forum

3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

Helaxo

Reaction score
3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.
What of this did he do? nothing ;p