[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/?subtopic=news
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

adidas

Reaction score
Marcus has disabled „Who is online“ on Website (Character name & level replaced with forum name LOL) so we can’t see actual ammount of real players as well as his spoof chars and 70-80% of 11-20 lvls of runemaking botfarms, it's even impossible to exiva/find those botfarms now just to report them LOL.

But yeah ahaha.. 1,800 ppl online.. The crowd gonna eat this up too.

Last edited:

overdriven

Reaction score
If you had a char on Eternia, Nova or Amera better log in now and check if you haven't lost any items (EQ and depot).

One month ago, on 15th February these servers were merged into Amera and few days ago, on 15th March Antica also got merged into Amera but something went wrong with that last merge and a lot of chars that were on Amera have lost either EQ, items in depot or both.

Everyone affected is supposed to write a ticket xD good luck with checking every char individually one by one.

Aczkolwiek

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
What's the point in playing new servers, when everything will be merged with old Amera eventually? Makes no sense at all. The name "Eternia" was supposed to mean something, I guess...

Rollern

Reaction score
Biggest BOT server ever. Nobody plays there without a bot so if you are legit, don't enter.

Rollern

Reaction score
Must be fucking kidding me right? XD Obivously you only play bot servers and are used to it.

LITERALLY EVERY HOUSE had 3 makers or more stacked outside, if you turn up with skull all of them stack on the door over and over again as you pass by in an instant. If they really wanted to ban cheaters there they would be banned all of them within a couple of hours, but the server would die (even faster). You must be marcus commenting that? XDD

overdriven

Reaction score
Golden account cost increased by 200%, 10€ for 1 month on a botted, bugged, unstable and empty amateurish american OT with almost non-existent support, it's even pricier now than on tibia.com XD say what you want about cipsoft, I hate them myself, but they at least don't remove your items.

It's over.

Last edited: