• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
My recommendations, do not play this server.

Right now, there are over 500 runefarmers, even up to 700. I would say there are 300-400 active players at its most.
Soon, you will have a shop that is for sure "independant" that sells characters and all kind of items.

Marcus have nothing to do with this ofcourse. Like always, ill give it max 1 month from now till its dead again like the rest of his servers.

My recommendations, do not play this server.

Right now, there are over 500 runefarmers, even up to 700. I would say there are 300-400 active players at its most.
Soon, you will have a shop that is for sure "independant" that sells characters and all kind of items.

Marcus have nothing to do with this ofcourse. Like always, ill give it max 1 month from now till its dead again like the rest of his servers.
I do think it is still the best server to play for now.. There is alot of activity pvpwise and also a noobcharacter team that is fudging up highlvls. Ofc it's sad to see how many bots runes, but it is also up to the community to report and kill as many botters as possible.

For me I would like to see the two big teams that exist to stop accept botting, both runes/lvls and even worse pvp-bots. If someone in the team use any kind of bot, just exclude them and let them have a team of their own I guess. That's never gonna happen tho..

I do think it is still the best server to play for now.. There is alot of activity pvpwise and also a noobcharacter team that is fudging up highlvls. Ofc it's sad to see how many bots runes, but it is also up to the community to report and kill as many botters as possible.

For me I would like to see the two big teams that exist to stop accept botting, both runes/lvls and even worse pvp-bots. If someone in the team use any kind of bot, just exclude them and let them have a team of their own I guess. That's never gonna happen tho..
Thanks for the advise. I will not play this server for real. I have read the previous comments wihtin this thread. But i want to try out the uh traps. Flash back from old tibia days 16 years ago.

Either i can buy some lvl 30 mage. Or i can bot a mage up to lvl 30 like everyone else. Yesterday, from rook to lvl 9. I saw people cavebotting everywhere. So the chance of getting banned or deleted is quite low.

Do Marcus ban/delete your account if you report botters?
You might think this is a stupid question, but thats what actually happened when reporting botters on Realesta.
I know its different owners, but both of them has a reputation of being corrupted.

Thanks for the advise. I will not play this server for real. I have read the previous comments wihtin this thread. But i want to try out the uh traps. Flash back from old tibia days 16 years ago.

Either i can buy some lvl 30 mage. Or i can bot a mage up to lvl 30 like everyone else. Yesterday, from rook to lvl 9. I saw people cavebotting everywhere. So the chance of getting banned or deleted is quite low.

Do Marcus ban/delete your account if you report botters?
You might think this is a stupid question, but thats what actually happened when reporting botters on Realesta.
I know its different owners, but both of them has a reputation of being corrupted.
Yes, the thing is tho that ppl need to start and report. Using either !reportbot <name> <description of bot> or on the website by including cams.

The bad thing about the !report function is that the botter needs to be online, meaning that you can't kill a botter and then report him. Also, if you report and kill, I don't know what happends with the report.. :)

Yes, the thing is tho that ppl need to start and report. Using either !reportbot <name> <description of bot> or on the website by including cams.

The bad thing about the !report function is that the botter needs to be online, meaning that you can't kill a botter and then report him. Also, if you report and kill, I don't know what happends with the report.. :)
don't you realise that gm ignore on purpose atleast 50% of this "reports"

don't you realise that gm ignore on purpose atleast 50% of this "reports"
What I realise is that noone of the guys I am playing with is using the report function. And the ones I have reported is already deleted.

The system is a bad system, but he is deleting botters. For me I would love a "delete all bots" function. Since I never did and never will touch a bot :)

What I realise is that noone of the guys I am playing with is using the report function. And the ones I have reported is already deleted.

The system is a bad system, but he is deleting botters. For me I would love a "delete all bots" function. Since I never did and never will touch a bot :)
If he was deleting botters there would be 200 players online. Not 1000.
Who makes runes on 3 mc's manually, lol

Tiny task is also a bot/macro. If you are telling me you are not using it, you are either lying or wasting a lot of rl cash buying runes and cash via Facebook or team speak.

this is probably first ots which have 75% makers online and 25% real players or even 80% - 20%

just check online list, good job with this spoofing! create more makers 🥰

One of best ots out there. Marcus has been putting quality servers out for around 10 years. And still he makes the best ones.

If he was deleting botters there would be 200 players online. Not 1000.
Who makes runes on 3 mc's manually, lol

Tiny task is also a bot/macro. If you are telling me you are not using it, you are either lying or wasting a lot of rl cash buying runes and cash via Facebook or team speak.
Nah man, I am streaming the whole time I am online at twitch. I got 3 chars, knight, sorc and druid.. Make my runes myself =)

1000 players before ss, 295 with auto reconnect after ss 😂

I would not recommend people to play this server,

Marcus should not be supported, he purchased "services" from me and banned me from discord, no payment was recived.
in 3 weeks he will open a website selling EQ and Cash on the server, Even accounts.
Typical...
What services did he purchase? Curious xd

Retrocores it's rly good server but thats true, for every 1000 players online it's about 600 runemakers/farmers

bullshit, i was playing there.
All spawns taken, thats hard to find good spot. Old map was a bit too small, when 400 players on exp thats not easy to find sth.
When we talk about makers, people rly take care about them, fast reaction when u try to kill them ;)

900 makers 50 spoof 50 real players retrocores webside trade coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back