• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

hey.. i was playing and i entered to ferumbras tower but when i walked through the fires i got debug and i cant enter anymore to my character

my character ingame is :Mexicano
please fix this and if u need my acc tell me--

--edit
thanks

Last edited:
There are some issues with 8.71 client atm...Use 8.70 client to be safe until we fix that.

You can login your char now.

Server was restarted with a lot of fixes(scripting ones + map bugs), also server allow only client 8.70 from now(8.71 was pretty unstable, players had a lot of debugs)

I personally don't like so high rated servers but I know that Fare is a great scripter (Chasm <3) so it could be something worthwhile.

The owner doesn't seem too intelligent but as far as I know he has some experience with this kind of servers and he ran a fairly successful one before.

I personally don't like so high rated servers but I know that Fare is a great scripter (Chasm <3) so it could be something worthwhile.

The owner doesn't seem too intelligent but as far as I know he has some experience with this kind of servers and he ran a fairly successful one before.
Happy to see the old polak back. :)

I'll probably try this server sooner or later, that is, because I discovered the old original PA server again. =)

@Aihalas The owner isn't intelligent at all lol. However guess i might give it a shot for Fare.. Who's the owner of this server though, Fare or Omar?

I probably will lose all reputation from those guys who played chasm if they gonna try chaosdream XD But anyway we need more players, so ... do it ! XD

^+1

Hahaha that is so true I mean I don't really like ChaosDream but I can wait long enough until you make something like chasm again lol, which hopefully you do :)

No chance, if this one wont get players...SOOOOO:

JOIN THIS OT, CMON Xd

I do not want anyone to take offense in what I'm about to say.

As I already said before I hate teleport maps and this server is very repetitive, you do the same things over and over again. Its just quest to quest and tp to tp. I like to explore, find all kind of secret items, quest, hunting places etc.. teleports is for people who are lazy or the people who made the server just want fast money, not saying that you guys are doing that, I mean I personally like any Ot that has Fare but this one is just a bad one, for me at least. Even though most people "like" teleport maps these days.. and no one truly understands what a good server is, but anyway I hope you get players and good luck :p

Last edited:
Hello folks! Today is a great day, as we finally passed 50 players online limit. Thats why next 24 hours, there will be double experience for all players! Also with this restart we patched some changes listed below:

1) Our donation shop is working now, we already accept donations via DaoPay/ZayPay/Vodafone. So, if you want to support our server, we are glad to accept donations from you!

2) New command: !bless, is working now, for 25 crystal coins you are able to buy blessing, which will reduce your death penalty by 50%.

3) As much players wanted, "utevo vis lux" spell is working for all vocations now!

4) Big Foot event is working twice per day now(20:00 and 23:55 GMTtwi +3). Also we updated the event a bit, Big Foots will spawn more correctly now.

5) Of course we fixed most of reported bugs, also Experience Butterflies are much easier to kill for knights now. There are several not listed changes, so you're able to find them by your own.

Have fun!

Back