• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chronicles of Legends World 8.6 CUSTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played this server for quite some time both on previous eras, betas and even now.
And I only have one thing to say. Mages needs a buff.
Why?
Because Mages cannot use God's Heart and upgrade their weapon to become more powerful.
Archers or Warriors have the ability to upgrade their weapons with God's Hearts which gives them a huge advantage over Mages.

EDIT
I have played EVERY vocation, including EVERY specialization (Warrior->Guardian/Berserker etc). And Mages are the weakest by far. They heal less and deal less damage.

I have played this server for quite some time both on previous eras, betas and even now.
And I only have one thing to say. Mages needs a buff.
Why?
Because Mages cannot use God's Heart and upgrade their weapon to become more powerful.
Archers or Warriors have the ability to upgrade their weapons with God's Hearts which gives them a huge advantage over Mages.

EDIT
I have played EVERY vocation, including EVERY specialization (Warrior->Guardian/Berserker etc). And Mages are the weakest by far. They heal less and deal less damage.
you do realize that he nerfed upgrades and crit chance runes the top levels are mages, give it another shot and read update logs archers and warriors arent as broken as they used to be its a new era give it a shot.

you do realize that he nerfed upgrades and crit chance runes the top levels are mages, give it another shot and read update logs archers and warriors arent as broken as they used to be its a new era give it a shot.
I gave it a shot. My friend (none donor) hits for 400 with his arrows and 400 with his spells, while me as a mage hits 100 with my wand and 150 with my spells. And I'm a BIG donor.

I gave it a shot. My friend (none donor) hits for 400 with his arrows and 400 with his spells, while me as a mage hits 100 with my wand and 150 with my spells. And I'm a BIG donor.

But, which level is he and which are u?
Mages are doing a good damage, yo just need items with inc:magic to boost the damage..

Top1 are mage with +5 lv from the second =o

The big problem before, was the upgrades... criticals.. those problem was solved, game now are focused in builds..

This server made me ragequit last season when I found out how overpowered donators were, is it still as pay 2 win as before?

This server made me ragequit last season when I found out how overpowered donators were, is it still as pay 2 win as before?
pretty much... look at the donor sets lmfao

They are terrible tbh. Takes one day to replace them :p
Shade I understand your not very smart lmfao... but just because there is better items ingame that require lvl like 125-150 to use doesn’t make it not p2w. Trust me I like the server a lot, but if imo to make it more fair any items you loot you should be able to wear... get rid of the level req on items or lower then heavily. For me to loot a bow I can’t use til lvl 100 is tilting

Last edited:
Shade I understand your not very smart lmfao... but just because there is better items ingame that require lvl like 125-150 to use doesn’t make it not p2w. Trust me I like the server a lot, but if imo to make it more fair any items you loot you should be able to wear... get rid of the level req on items or lower then heavily. For me to loot a bow I can’t use til lvl 100 is tilting
Okay boss
And I agree :) If you are strong enough to kill something, and loot something, you should be able to wear it.

This server uses stolen SPR files from the server Trinity Online. Way to be a scumbag and steal in a community where we can all call you out for being a liar, a thief and a shit tier mapper.

This server uses stolen SPR files from the server Trinity Online. Way to be a scumbag and steal in a community where we can all call you out for being a liar, a thief and a shit tier mapper.
I looked at the spr file and a lot of these sprites you will see on other servers which are very popular. This is an open source community so if you put it out there and don't protect your content then you shouldn't expect people not to use your stuff.

When I put out my server I will be using some of these sprites plus sprites of my own creation, but I won't be protecting them because what is the point? Like I said it is an open source community and if someone wants to use those sprites on their server then so be it.

Sprites don't make a game great, its the content of a game which makes it great.

Last edited:
I looked at the spr file and a lot of these sprites you will see on other servers which are very popular. This is an open source community so if you put it out there and don't protect your content then you shouldn't expect people not to use your stuff.

When I put out my server I will be using some of these sprites plus sprites of my own creation, but I won't be protecting them because what is the point? Like I said it is an open source community and if someone wants to use those sprites on their server then so be it.

Sprites don't make a game great, its the content of a game which makes it great.

I mean, they LITERALLY have Sprites that were bought, paid for and first seen for in Trinity Online. It's a direct rip from the SPR. Richard even talked to the guy and he admitted to it. xD Try to not defend people before you know the whole story.

I mean, they LITERALLY have Sprites that were bought, paid for and first seen for in Trinity Online. It's a direct rip from the SPR. Richard even talked to the guy and he admitted to it. xD Try to not defend people before you know the whole story.
Don't we all rip off cipsoft every time we login to our favorite server? Those sprites cipsoft made cost them money to make but we as a community have 0 moral compass when it comes to using tibia's sprites.

Don't we all rip off cipsoft every time we login to our favorite server? Those sprites cipsoft made cost them money to make but we as a community have 0 moral compass when it comes to using tibia's sprites.

So taking from a widely know dev team that forms the basis of the game we play is the same as ripping off someone who paid out of pocket to make new content for people to enjoy? You have a disgusting moral compass if you think those are the same two things. That's like saying breaking someone's house is the same as lifting from Walmart. Lmao.

So taking from a widely know dev team that forms the basis of the game we play is the same as ripping off someone who paid out of pocket to make new content for people to enjoy? You have a disgusting moral compass if you think those are the same two things. That's like saying breaking someone's house is the same as lifting from Walmart. Lmao.
They are the same thing because cipsoft too did pay out of pocket.

Even i can see your point per definition your morality is also in the grey zone, an custom otclient owners biggest struggle concerning sprite stealing is that the morality to say that it's wrong to steal from me but most parts of the , you stole the idea from cipsoft and used most of their sprites and most cases even the client, you used TFS from otland free of charge with tools like object builder and remeres mapeditor then when somewant wants to take a single thing from you it's kinda hard to play the morality card.

Even i can see your point per definition your morality is also in the grey zone, an custom otclient owners biggest struggle concerning sprite stealing is that the morality to say that it's wrong to steal from me but most parts of the , you stole the idea from cipsoft and used most of their sprites and most cases even the client, you used TFS from otland free of charge with tools like object builder and remeres mapeditor then when somewant wants to take a single thing from you it's kinda hard to play the morality card.

You're also cherry picking the arguments and points. TFS is a free source released, for free, to a community. As is Remeres, and OB. Cipsoft is a million dollar grossing company, that has existed for 20 years, and has been battling theft and actually even quelled with their cease and desist letters in the past years.

Not to mention, it's somewhat honor among thieves to not steal from people also trying to do something similar to you. It's one thing to dick over "the man", a multi million dollar corporation and get one against them. Thieving from someone who is trying to promote a community you love, partake of and belong to is scummy as shit.

With your logic, it's like saying if I ask a friend to hack their db and steal it, that means it wasn't protected and it is okay? Like come on. The mental gymnastics ya'll are exerting to justify him stealing an Artist's hard work, and an owner's time and money is absurd. The very least is to pay the artist for his time and effort.

Hello,

My name is Richard Mr Trala and I run the trinity server which the sprites that were "stolen" came from.
Id like to say that the owner of legends did talk to me after he was notified and agreed to take them down. As he believes himself that stealing from other otservers is counter productive and wrong.

I do not support people using other otservers sprites and or code without their permission. (Otserver owners aren't million dollar companies. We are just new devs hoping to make our dream game!) My server also uses cipsoft sprites and in 4 months our goal is to be 100% custom. For my initial beta release we did make the error of not encrypting our spr file as we wanted our players to easily be able to use a bot they like and have a smooth transition into our custom server. (We are very new in the ot community and are trying our best) Steps have been taken before any new sprites get added to our game so we will not have this issue in the future hopefully.
Many small servers pay money out of their own pocket (60 hours a week real life work) to get these sprites made in hopes to give players a new custom feeling.

P.S. Since legends did the right thing we have told our players to please try their server out!
I wish legends the best! and hopefully this thread will only be exciting new things for them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back