• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][custom 10.77] New Tibia Survival - RPG and survival(craft,farm..)- reopened 07/26/19

Server Website/AAC
http://www.tibiasurvival.com/register.php
Server Address
tibiasurvival.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Sacarus

Reaction score
www.tibiasurvival.com

This is the return of an old project of a rpg/survival server (like Rust, Ark), with undead theme. It´s in beta version.

Basically, you need to collect resources from the map, like trees, stones, bushes etc... to craft your equipments and even your house. There is a build system, you can build your house in any place of the map (it´s forbidden to build in the cities and caves) and everything inside it, is gonna be saved. Its very different from traditional tibia. Drops are rare, there are a few NPCs and there is no depot. You need to build your house to store your items (and make stronger walls and turrets to attack intruders). At level 70, you can get a promotion class: ancient (melee,tank), prowler (fast attack, ranged, sneaky) or wild (undead tamer, support, healer, explosive maker). If somebody attacks a house, player gets 20 minutes red skull. For now, player killing does not give red skull. And it is still a RPG with much hunt, custom monsters, items and places to explore. Donate items helps, but you can find or craft then just playing. Im still working on website and translations to english, but it is very simple to download, register and play.

All custom: Slot system; craft system; house system (craft); house skins; turret system; monsters; items; spells ;classes and map.

Rates:
50x XP
25x skills and ML
1% xp loss on death
Protection Level 70

I played this server years ago when it was last online, and it was great.

Not a whole lot of depth, but its definitely unique and worth playing.

Glad to see it back online.

Ty, many things have changed from that old version, I worked a lot. Good to see you!

Other than the client being non-english, everything else is English? (ie NPC talk, weapon names, etc..)?

Had some fun playing here for ~3 days, managed to get lvl 113 prowler (archer, top2 atm) and 59 wild (mage). Overall very interesting mechanics for an ots, but unfortunately still unpolished, so it's hard to enjoy it for long.

Pros:
  • Building your own house and utilities for it was rly fun, making wall as strong as you can, so nobody robs all you got.
  • Crafting your own weapons/equipment (you need to make stuff yourself, because drops from monsters are rly rare)
  • Custom monsters (undead people on streets, undead dwarves, cyclops etc.)
  • Custom classes (some spells from rl, some custom)
  • Gathering resources in different parts of the world (wood from trees and small stones from rocks to build house or craft distance weapons, iron/silver ores from veins to craft equipment, plants from bushes to craft potions etc.)
Cons:
  • Map - big parts of it are just empty plains and forests, some parts are just taken from rl map (dwarf mines, femor hills, orc fortress)
  • To get vocation (on 50lvl, gives first spells and faster skill rate) you need to grind ghouls in first city. It doesn't take more than 1-2 hours, but it's boring and annoying if you want to try different vocations.
  • Outdated info on website - e.g. there are many more spells available for every class (even here in this thread it says that you need to get 70lvl to get vocation, when in game it's 50).
  • Crappy drop from custom undead monsters and some stronger ones like ancient scarabs - mostly just some Rotten Piece of Cloth that you can get plenty on beginning from ghouls.
  • Grinding stuff to make ammunition takes to long (bc of it on 100+ lvl I was still using royal spears, and top1 guy was using normal spears or bow with arrows in emergency xD)
  • In 3 cities that I explored the only npc I met (excluding boat npcs) was in starting temple and even this one didn't react to any words.

Last edited:
Other than the client being non-english, everything else is English? (ie NPC talk, weapon names, etc..)?
Yeah, most things.
Its possible to change client language, im gonna put it English by default, my bad.
Had some fun playing here for ~3 days, managed to get lvl 113 prowler (archer, top2 atm) and 59 wild (mage). Overall very interesting mechanics for an ots, but unfortunately still unpolished, so it's hard to enjoy it for long.

Pros:
  • Building your own house and utilities for it was rly fun, making wall as strong as you can, so nobody robs all you got.
  • Crafting your own weapons/equipment (you need to make stuff yourself, because drops from monsters are rly rare)
  • Custom monsters (undead people on streets, undead dwarves, cyclops etc.)
  • Custom classes (some spells from rl, some custom)
  • Gathering resources in different parts of the world (wood from trees and small stones from rocks to build house or craft distance weapons, iron/silver ores from veins to craft equipment, plants from bushes to craft potions etc.)
Cons:
  • Map - big parts of it are just empty plains and forests, some parts are just taken from rl map (dwarf mines, femor hills, orc fortress)
  • To get vocation (on 50lvl, gives first spells and faster skill rate) you need to grind ghouls in first city. It doesn't take more than 1-2 hours, but it's boring and annoying if you want to try different vocations.
  • Outdated info on website - e.g. there are many more spells available for every class (even here in this thread it says that you need to get 70lvl to get vocation, when in game it's 50).
  • Crappy drop from custom undead monsters and some stronger ones like ancient scarabs - mostly just some Rotten Piece of Cloth that you can get plenty on beginning from ghouls.
  • Grinding stuff to make ammunition takes to long (bc of it on 100+ lvl I was still using royal spears, and top1 guy was using normal spears or bow with arrows in emergency xD)
  • In 3 cities that I explored the only npc I met (excluding boat npcs) was in starting temple and even this one didn't react to any words.
Thank you for your feedback. It is very important, as we are in beta, so that I can improve when it comes out. I know the classes info on website is outdated, I mentioned that here, but Im focused in bug fixing, so, just didnt have time for that yet. I am aware of the problems of drops. The server is focused on crafting, so drops are rarer and in some creatures, it's really a bit empty. The main idea is to get items crafting then. But I will still fix it. Because of the style, there is no need for many npcs. Even so, to solve the ammunition problem for example, I will place npcs merchants who will sell this kind of thing, accepting bars as payment. As well as quest npcs. Even so, I have lowered the cost of crafts and the time to farm as well. Leaving beta, I will change the xp, I did not know what the difficulty would be. I should leave xp high hate early in the game, reducing it after a certain level. About the map, now I have someone focused only on that, because before I just did everything, and still practically do. However, it needs to have "empty" areas with forest as it requires space for players to build, thinking of a larger number of players logged in. But yeah, some places need to have something more in the end of it. I hope you come back as I will fix most of these problems soon.