• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 10.98] NextGen OTServ Season 2 with Attribute Allocation, Custom Map, RPG and Build Versatility, Everyone is welcome!!

Server Website/AAC
http://nextgenot.servegame.com:8090/
Server Address
nextgenot.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Narg

Reaction score
Welcome to the NextGen OTServ by Narg, a RPG-focused Server for you to play and have fun.

This server is back online for a second Season after being online back in 2021!! Completely different from Tibia itself, started as a "Friends-Only" project that grew larger and larger each time, its main feature is that it has Attributes that must be allocated when you level up, making your Character stronger each time.

Website to create account:

Client Download:

• IP: nextgenot.servegame.com
  • Port: 7171
  • Exp/Skills x5 (There are stages though)
  • Complex Attribute System that allows for different builds (more information on the website)
  • Unique spells.
  • Spells are available to all vocations, but have Attribute requirements and some have to be learnt through Scrolls.
  • Vocations have different builds, allowing for tons of variety
  • RPG
  • Custom Map
  • Hundreds of new mechanics.
  • A few custom sprites
  • Quests, many quests!!

More information available on the Website, thank you for playing!!

The freedom of stats/spells make this server really interesting. You basically "are what you wear" along with the stats you drop, allowing you to rotate between different roles.

Custom map, custom mobs, custom gear, smithing, mining, alchemy are some of the features that keep me occupied. Good amount of content available for early/mid-levels. Lacking a little bit on the end-game part, but very active GM who does major patches weekly along with daily minors.

Recommended!

Is there a discord? no word about it on the website, I think I saw a message in game about it?
This client is annoying, you cannot use WASD to move and rotate with ctrl, it doesnt work at all.
This huge list of spells on the website should be divided into different sections for str, int, dex etc. based spells.
Apparently NPC give quests? NPCs do not inform you about any quests at all, your only 1 quest in the quest log ends on the citizenship.

Last edited:
After playing for some time I can easily say it's a passion project for the dude that develops this server, this OT has so much cool shit.
You gain stats that matter very much, you get 5 points per level and you need to distribute them to fit your needs. You die to much? Get more Con. Want to have more life? Get more Vit. Want more crit damage or attack speed? Choose the correct stat. Choice matters.
There are 204 spells with a good chunk of them that need to be unlocked by looting a spell scroll from mobs or by doing trading with NPCs.
He adds new stuff and rebalances spells every day.
There is some cool stuff like this spell for a ranger that uses gunpower weapon:

Like above, can truly recommend this server, it brings a fresh feeling compared to other ot's + literally 0 p2w

Seriously guys, thank you so much. This kind of support is so heavily appreciated. Big thanks!!

You should really work on posting some screenshots that make people wanna login and play within your first post, take a peak at some other advertisement threads for ideas

Can you paste discord link that works please
Of course, here you go:

Post automatically merged:

You should really work on posting some screenshots that make people wanna login and play within your first post, take a peak at some other advertisement threads for ideas

I will work on that, thanks for the suggestion buddy!!

Server seems cool, was not able to keep myself playing it due to the client, forced OpenGL graphics so the client is running poorly with stutters even at 1600 FPS, can't use WASD reliably as randomly when using interface chat toggles back on again.. I just got irked too much. The RPG aspect of it though, seems fantastic! Spent time triyng to get the base OTCv8 to work so I can use directX, did not succeed.

Server seems cool, was not able to keep myself playing it due to the client, forced OpenGL graphics so the client is running poorly with stutters even at 1600 FPS, can't use WASD reliably as randomly when using interface chat toggles back on again.. I just got irked too much. The RPG aspect of it though, seems fantastic! Spent time triyng to get the base OTCv8 to work so I can use directX, did not succeed.
Thanks for the feedback, I will see if I can fix it for you and others with similar issues!!

This server is massively under represented. the advertisement is in need of a major overhaul to represent the features this server has to offer.

The skill point system with 5 points per level is a major selling point that's not shown.
The website news section should get all the same updates discord gets.

this server is shooting itself in the foot due to the lack of advertisement for itself when its very unique.

This server is massively under represented. the advertisement is in need of a major overhaul to represent the features this server has to offer.

The skill point system with 5 points per level is a major selling point that's not shown.
The website news section should get all the same updates discord gets.

this server is shooting itself in the foot due to the lack of advertisement for itself when its very unique.
Thanks for both your compliment and your criticism, it is extremely valid.

I suck at marketing in general, specially marketing myself lol

I'm finishing a huge update to the server and might take the rest of the week to work a bit on those topics.

This seems cool, why does nobody play?
Probably because its a bit niched, not everyone enjoys Attribute System and thats ok, each person has their own tastes.

That said, I do have a small number of players, but all of them are very special since they tend to stick around for a long time.

There isn't much late-game content yet, so that might be the reason.

You can come to try it out if you like, you will be welcome!