• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 10.98] Xilux-OTS EVO PVP-E START 9/19/2020 16:00 EST [SKILL POINTS][UPGRADE EQ][GUILDWAR]

Server Website/AAC
https://xilux-ots.com
Server Address
xilux-ots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

JayMeazy

Solutions
Reaction score
START 9/19/2020 16:00 EST GMT-4

Connection Details:
Site: Xilux-OTS (https://xilux-ots.com)
Ip: xilux-ots.com
Client: Custom 10.98 (12.4)
or OTCv8 with Xilux edit is avaiable

Additional Details:
itemupgrades.png
Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (52).png
Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (53).png

Some additional Information:
PVP-E + players can drop orbs
Orbs drop 1.5% of the time
from monsters, pvp, tasks
To absorb the orb you must stand by it while it loads
All spells are custom, spells and weapon damage and increment skill with level

Skulled Monsters:
White Skull = 1.5x hp, exp, dmg, 3x loot and 10% orb drop chance
Red Skull = 2x hp, exp, dmg, 6x loot and 20% orb drop chance
Black Skull = 2.5x hp, exp, dmg, 9x loot and 30% orb drop chance

Passive spell after promotion:
Sorcerer: 15% crit chance or 10% damage
Druid: 5% mleech chance/amount, 5% lleech chance/amount or 10% healing
Paladin: 10% healing or 15% crit chance
Dark Monk: 10% damage or 5% mleech chance/amount, 5% lleech chance/amount

Weapon spells: depending on the weapon type you pick in the beginning, you get different spells for your vocation.
This makes combinations like Sorcerer with bow possible.
This also makes it possible to have combination specific spells.

VISIT Xilux-OTS (https://xilux-ots.com) FOR MORE INFORMATION
START 9/19/2020 16:00 EST GMT-4

Screenshot (53).png

Last edited:
60 hours until start! Here's a few more screenshots:

To to north you can see Tarr, task npc, and the reward chest.
otland2.png

Here you can see fishing monsters. Monsters spawned by fishing can also spawn with skulls.

You can select different baits for better monsters. To do this use your fishing rod on a worm, fish, or northern pike.
otland4.png

And here is a few quests, including POI, INQ, ANNI, DHQ, and Demon Oak.

otland5.png

JOIN NOW!

Thank you, you won't be disappointed! Here's some more info incase you're wondering.

Some screenshots:

Dark Monk:
1600452530247.png
Dark Monks are masters of both death and physical damage. Dark Monks benefit from extra damage or mana/life leech.

Druid:

1600453027762.png
Druids benefit from higher healing and mana/life leech.

It's important to note that being a druid alone does not give you the ability to heal others. You can be any vocation and be a healer, but your weapon has to be a rod. Also, melee users can only taunt one creature at a time, only dual shield users can use traditional "exeta res".

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the disaster, I obviously didn't do much testing combined with vicious ADHD that my vicious medical marijuana use doesn't help. I didn't expect as many problems as there were tbh, but thinking back now, honestly with the modifications I've made that were untested, I'm really happy to that there aren't mysterious crashes(except for the crash at the end with the ferumbras, I know why that happened). Thank you to all those that came and showed support, I hope you had fun! I will begin immediately fixing the bugs, and working the balance out. and if you'd like to come show your support in a Beta phase I'd be grateful! Any feedback would be great, positive or negative. A few things I was able to gather from everything:
  • overall damage for everything except exevo mas con is low, should be somewhere between what it is and exevo mas con's damage(i wanted to just take that spell out like 100x, i literally nerfed it to the ground, like wtf)
  • lower exp rate, by popular demand(but you guys like the flow of it ;) )
  • lower spawn rate, remove spawns close to exit tp
  • I'm not sure how you guys feel about the healing rune, any feedback? Next time I'll add potions(not sure where you guys found them, I tried so hard to remove them LOL) and you can use potions until you use the ultimate healing rune, which you'll need to be promoted to use.
  • Add more cap ( there is a npc on stores +1 but i think i shared the storage with something else because it was bugged for some people >.> )
  • nerf vampire shield
  • Add more hp ( while obviously fixing the current exploit ), more mana.
  • I'm also changing the current weapon system, I'd really love feedback on dual shield users. I'm going to make it so melee weapon users can freely swap between different melee weapons, should I take out dual shield users?(If not they'll get a more extensive spell library, I didn't completely touch them)
  • Any feedback on the vocation/weapon system ( Should I do regular vocs/weps, or expand on the current(make melee weapons swap freely, maybe remove dual shield)
  • I did dual shield to differentiate between a dmg melee voc, and a tank, but it doesn't actually work out that way. If I were to remove dual shield, I could instead make it so you need a certain amount of skill points in health to cast exeta res, or I can just make it so all melee users can use exeta res, I'd really love some opinions!
Again, I'm sorry I had to shut it down, I know some of you were having a lot of fun, I hope you join me next time!

Edit: Also, I'd like to clarify, this is not an "aoe" server, i know exevo mas con made it seem like that, but the resentment that I hold towards exevo mas con will never allow to make this server into that. What I'm going for here, and obviously failed to do, wand users will clear shit out, not exevo mas con. I was literally just trying to make a spell that sent ethereal spears everywhere, that's why that spell is there, and then i forgot about it until after launch, and then i tried at least 10x to nerf it but that formula is immortal, i even took out the part that makes it repeat, and it still repeated lol, I've never saw a script that was so bulletproof.)

I will make sure you to keep you guys updated, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Quick update, if you want to come by while I correct bugs and add new stuff you can, but there will be a reset for when I launch into Beta phase.

1600790428671.png
found new bug :D wtf? 1200?!
Post automatically merged:

+ cant use most of the spells while being bs :/ wtf

Last edited:
View attachment 49992
found new bug :D wtf? 1200?!
Post automatically merged:

+ cant use most of the spells while being bs :/ wtf
yeah sorry about that lol, I'm going to look at it, are you still black skull? I'll remove it, I'm pretty sure it's also skipping red skull in some cases which I'm going to investigate too. did yours?

Edit: I'm gifting everyone 80 store points to get a mount and outfit, everyone over 1k will get an additional 80. Thank you guys for the support and help in fixing everything and hanging in there while I do it!

Last edited:
Also sorcs spells dont work besides exori vis and the lvl 150 spell none of them can be cast, they all say level to low. Cant cast hells core or rage of skies at lvl 500....when it says lvl 55/60 or wahtever it is. So basically for a sorc leveling from 8-1000000 is the same, u only got 1 spell and it only does 120 dmg (ur ultimate lvl 150 spell where as paladins does insane dmg and can be spammed so fast). I was a lvl 400 sorc and watching lvl 50 paladins outdps me there is alot of work that needs to be done.

Also sorcs spells dont work besides exori vis and the lvl 150 spell none of them can be cast, they all say level to low. Cant cast hells core or rage of skies at lvl 500....when it says lvl 55/60 or wahtever it is. So basically for a sorc leveling from 8-1000000 is the same, u only got 1 spell and it only does 120 dmg (ur ultimate lvl 150 spell where as paladins does insane dmg and can be spammed so fast). I was a lvl 400 sorc and watching lvl 50 paladins outdps me there is alot of work that needs to be done.
Did you use !spells? From what you're saying I imagine you grabbed a weapon other than wand in the beginning, which is why you don't have access to the spells. The most common thing people do is pick dual shield, not realizing that it's a permanent weapon choice, which is my fault. If this is the case it'll allow you to wear dual shields. I'll change your weapon type for you if this is the problem. I'm taking the dual shield out as a weapon choice, my first intention for it was for it to be for people that like to tank but i'm not going to do that. So basically, depending on the weapon you pick gives you access to different spells, you can be a sorcerer with a bow, and get spells like exori flam con, exori vis con, and different ones for other vocs. I didn't completely get to do all the spells, and a lot of the spells i'm going to be lowering the level requirement to make room for new, again i'm just trying to get the big bugs out of the way real quick then i'm going to work on balance/content. Thank you for the feedback and supporting of Xilux-OTS while it heads into Beta stage!

Yes i tried every spell from exori vis lvl 12 till the lvl 150 spell. Those are the only ones that worked. None of the others worked all said Level to Low. I was using wand and besides sd that was my only damage. And the damage compared to paladin was just completely insane. I made a paladin leveled him to 80ish and i was able to kill 4-5hff at a time, while on my 400 sorc i barely could tank 2 without getting wiped in seconds.

Everything is so unbalanced 😅. But im here to help. You might aswell change all spells formula. Not 10k hits but like 1k max as ek and 2k max as mages

Yes i tried every spell from exori vis lvl 12 till the lvl 150 spell. Those are the only ones that worked. None of the others worked all said Level to Low. I was using wand and besides sd that was my only damage. And the damage compared to paladin was just completely insane. I made a paladin leveled him to 80ish and i was able to kill 4-5hff at a time, while on my 400 sorc i barely could tank 2 without getting wiped in seconds.
I'm sorry, yesterday I broke the spells trying to fix a weird exhaust between some, and then no one told me it broke them until you. They should be working now however. And I'm really sorry about the balance, I haven't been able to address it because of other bugs, but I will be addressing it.
Everything is so unbalanced 😅. But im here to help. You might aswell change all spells formula. Not 10k hits but like 1k max as ek and 2k max as mages
I'm aware of the balancing issues, I haven't been able to put much time into balancing, I've been too consumed in other areas, I'm really sorry. I'll be working that out as soon as I figure out the big bugs. And yeah, I've went through and redid every spells multiple times so it's no big deal to do it again, I just have to get there. Thank you for hanging in there!

Hello, a lot has changed since the last time I updated this post, I'm going to work on changelogs in the future. I'm currently testing until I launch again, all are welcome, feedback is appreciated. I'm going to be making a new post in the future. I'm not really looking to attract a lot of people right now, but if you're looking to have some fun with something custom come check it out.

Hello, sorry for the downtime, the rare/epic/legendary system is now working, the imbue is also working. If you don't know what I'm talking about:
  • STATS = HP%, MP%, LLEECH%, LLEECH AMOUNT, MLEECH%, MLEECH AMOUNT, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, DMG%, HEAL%
  • Items looted from monsters have the chance to be rare or epic:
    • Rare items have 1 legendary stat, either 1 or 2% of a random stat ( see STATS ) and 1 or 2 imbuement slots
    • Epic items have 2 legendary stats, either 1 or 2% of a random stat for each, and 1, 2 or 3 imbuement slots
  • Items looted from quests, daily quests, and reward bosses can be rare, epic, legendary:
    • Legendary items have 3 legendary stats, 2 that are 1 or 2% of a random stat, the third is 1, 2, or 3%, and 2 or 3 imbuement slots
  • Imbuements are 1, 2, or 3% of the STATS listed above. similar imbuements cannot be applied.
COME PLAY WHILE WE GET READY FOR BETA RELEASE!

Hey guys, a lot of progress today, now when you look at players or yourself you can see a visual of the stats said player has. Here's an example:
Code:
21:07 You see Sonix (Level 885). He is a royal paladin. CRIT%: [3] CRIT: [3] HP%: [108] DMG%: [42] HEAL%: [62]ATKSPD: [840]
Health: 14965 / 14965, Mana: 9850 / 9850.
It's ugly, I'll be improving it, but I'm able to confirm that everything is adding together correctly now, I'm really excited.
Also, Roshamuul with custom stage quest, falcons with bosses, and chance for legendary loot from bosses, with mini-bosses, and much more with daily updates!
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET FAMILIAR BEFORE BETA RELEASE!

New OTCv8 client added to downloads, I added some custom bot features to the layout including: auto sio friend/party/guild, auto use spell on target, auto use rune on target above certain hp and mp %, attack all monsters, combo bot, and a few others. Also under construction right now is a multikey command so that one hotkey can be multiple spells, it'll also be able to be used in bot.

Back