• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bro i played in first edition, this hoster is a hmm, i don't even know how to call this guy XD i found spoof chars, he gave me 1k points to delete post in otland, just don't waste time here

i played on this edition,he give to every brazilian 5k points and they have like 60 magic on 250 paladin and hit with sd more than 220 ms XD retarded server,paladin is immortal xD cant kill paladin with 10 ppl,DONT PLAY HERE.

like here,200ms/2x210ms/230ms and we dont killed this paladin on 4x ue XD

Last edited:
Waiting for changes to BOW 3... hopefully the suggestions will be implemented to make next era decent again...

The guy knows what hes doing, nice advertising strategies, people might call it to cringe or dumb but you´re the only one doing it.

The guy knows what hes doing, nice advertising strategies, people might call it to cringe or dumb but you´re the only one doing it.
"Knows what hes doing" lmao If only you actually knew him

I can't seem to make an account "recaptcha error"
ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key

Might want to fix this issue.

I can't seem to make an account "recaptcha error"
ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key

Might want to fix this issue.

Battle of Worlds is closed atm anyway, in preparation of third era.

Hello just a quick feedback from player thats been playin on war 1,war 2 and global. last wat war was pretty bad. Lets start with new content like < GAMES > for 2 wat coins < 2 euro > u could buy bugged 'pro' items if u lucky, so i remember guys with 70lvl and 4k hp so they could power abuse everyone on server and trap people on eremo with no aol i suggest new system for power abusers, there should be some kind of a quest or task to get wats beacuse every super cool item is put for such a big price and server became PAY2WIN in 80% beacuse ratio of looting those super items its nearly 0%,, so option 'GAMES' where u can buy items for wats became a habbit for most of people playing there, start to save up money for wats before u play there, good luck.