• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYAS DREAM - START FRIDAY 18:30 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its empty already, reset, remove hotkeys, slow a bit the magic rate, high the exp a bit on low levels. Or test a version highrate, make you can exiva everyone, i don't know make changes, always the same..
You are welcome to test the new updates we did, and please dont talk without knowing the server, because we dont have Hotkeys.

I know the server more than you troll, i was playing until i see a twitch with a guy exping with sds hotkeys on warlocks, i guess the new updates are this:
  • Fixed Twisted of Fate Amulet.
  • Utevo res can be used to remove summons even in pz.
  • Exori hur does not eat mana anymore if it can't be shooted.
  • Knights are never stunned.
  • Improved captcha system
  • New Twisted of Fate Amulet. Special blessing ONLY for PvP. No item loss and only 1% skills/mana/level loss. Can be purchased at any Rings seller.
  • Party exp boost fixed.
  • Party exp boost increased when there are 3, 4 and 5 different vocation.
I don't think nobody cares of this useless updates

Last edited:
I’ll give it a try

Yours,
Liro
Post automatically merged:

Any discord for this sever?

I’ll give it a try

Yours,
Liro
Post automatically merged:

Any discord for this sever?
The discord link is under news at website's home. Hope you like it!

I think warriors should be nerfed i mean they are like ek but with a bit less hp and magic shield that doesn't really matter that much depend on mob.

Warriors heals like a Knight with runes and even have a damage area spell with healing, wtf.
But the funny thing is that they should have lower healing than EK but are equal or even better also have their damage spell healing.
Also why warriors have exeta res? ....
1576792321309.png

Just delete ek or balance warriors because they are most op vocation at the moment, just my opinion.
Even if people don't like this change i think is needed it.

ek have magic resistance passive which work in pvp + paralyze + shield with two handed weapon + hit harder with their spells a lot of harder while warriors got literally 0 physical defence also warrior can use vampire rings to boost their life steal as far as i know (thats around 20-25% similar to warriors buff)

bro, I left rook and I died to a fucking elf in main city... inside the main city... lol, do yall think that we leave rook with Golden armor or some shit like that? Wtf bro, I left rook with a 7/7 club and a 1def armor, I cant even face a cave rat, imagine elfs in inside de town.
Already left the server and from what Ive seen it justify the 20 players online... this is a crap server fr fr

[
bro, I left rook and I died to a fucking elf in main city... inside the main city... lol, do yall think that we leave rook with Golden armor or some shit like that? Wtf bro, I left rook with a 7/7 club and a 1def armor, I cant even face a cave rat, imagine elfs in inside de town.
Already left the server and from what Ive seen it justify the 20 players online... this is a crap server fr fr
Bye :*

ek have magic resistance passive which work in pvp + paralyze + shield with two handed weapon + hit harder with their spells a lot of harder while warriors got literally 0 physical defence also warrior can use vampire rings to boost their life steal as far as i know (thats around 20-25% similar to warriors buff)
You are wrong spells from warrior are way stronger, ek strong spell is exori max that waste 75% of your mana.
Not sure why you are not objective if warriors heals like ek and even more because with hits you heal, plus exori vita drain it heals also, faster hits, also got exeta res, etc.
Its a fact that warriors level up x2 or x3 faster than ek, wastes nothing on hunt and also can tank :D

You are wrong spells from warrior are way stronger, ek strong spell is exori max that waste 75% of your mana.
Not sure why you are not objective if warriors heals like ek and even more because with hits you heal, plus exori vita drain it heals also, faster hits, also got exeta res, etc.
Its a fact that warriors level up x2 or x3 faster than ek, wastes nothing on hunt and also can tank :D

I've played every single vocation in adream in past and all of them have their + and - warrior always been number 1 in term of pg on adream but had almost no impact on pvp u have ek which could use two handed weapon and shield at once (again warrior have 0 DEFENCE just armor like a paladin) u have buff which increase ur resistance knight is able to hunt on ch places where warrior die if he pull two mobs at once also

50 ek doing more dmg to players with exori max than 80 warrior does with his aoe to mobs

Only thing which i would change in warrior class is maybe increase exori vita drain mana to idk 200-250 cause its too easy to keep ur mana pool high enough to spamm it 24/7 making u immortal on dls around 100lvl

I've played every single vocation in adream in past and all of them have their + and - warrior always been number 1 in term of pg on adream but had almost no impact on pvp u have ek which could use two handed weapon and shield at once (again warrior have 0 DEFENCE just armor like a paladin) u have buff which increase ur resistance knight is able to hunt on ch places where warrior die if he pull two mobs at once also

50 ek doing more dmg to players with exori max than 80 warrior does with his aoe to mobs

Only thing which i would change in warrior class is maybe increase exori vita drain mana to idk 200-250 cause its too easy to keep ur mana pool high enough to spamm it 24/7 making u immortal on dls around 100lvl

You clearly haven't played ek in this version and i can tell you because i played others versions also that warrior never was this op, it don't had exeta res on old days, it wasn't healing same with uh/ch as ek, it doesn' had healing with exori vita drain.
And about defense it doesn't matter if warriors don't have, they are healing with hits a lot and with exori vita drain.
Yes knight can use Shield and two handed weapon and what? warriors can use 2 one handed weapon so they atack x2 faster

About exori max it doesn't matter its only for pvp u can't use it on hunts ....

You clearly haven't played ek in this version and i can tell you because i played others versions also that warrior never was this op, it don't had exeta res on old days, it wasn't healing same with uh/ch as ek, it doesn' had healing with exori vita drain.
And about defense it doesn't matter if warriors don't have, they are healing with hits a lot and with exori vita drain.
Yes knight can use Shield and two handed weapon and what? warriors can use 2 one handed weapon so they atack x2 faster

About exori max it doesn't matter its only for pvp u can't use it on hunts ....

so if warrior is that op why u dont play one? seems clearly that knights role doesnt suit u if defence magic protection and paralyze + huge burst in pvp doesnt matter for u?

so if warrior is that op why u dont play one? seems clearly that knights role doesnt suit u if defence magic protection and paralyze + huge burst in pvp doesnt matter for u?
I want things to be fair, and knights can be paralyzed =)

With paraylze on knight i mean exori frost this is literally OP in pvp i've been keeping people perma paralyzed on my knight

About warrior's melee attack its trash if monster have high armor or defence cause if u dual wield ur max hit is lower than if u fight using 1 sword so lets say i was able with 2x 47 attack gladius to hit on 90 sword fighting around 350 4 times a turn vs 0 defence/armor monster thats A LOT but when monster have like 100 armor and some defence its often 0 74 0 114 32 150 0 0 204 etc while max hit drop a lot then u cant rely on life steal at all and knights defence from shield + higher single hits working well

I guess u just crying cause people run around 170lvl healing to full hp from exori vita drain for cheap (170mana) thats only reason u complain but u cant do this on every spawn and if admin increase mana cost of exori vita drain and make it scaling slower at higher lvl then it should be fine but keep in mind that if dls run away at red hp from warrior and he miss exori vita drain its often finito for him xD

With paraylze on knight i mean exori frost this is literally OP in pvp i've been keeping people perma paralyzed on my knight

About warrior's melee attack its trash if monster have high armor or defence cause if u dual wield ur max hit is lower than if u fight using 1 sword so lets say i was able with 2x 47 attack gladius to hit on 90 sword fighting around 350 4 times a turn vs 0 defence/armor monster thats A LOT but when monster have like 100 armor and some defence its often 0 74 0 114 32 150 0 0 204 etc while max hit drop a lot then u cant rely on life steal at all and knights defence from shield + higher single hits working well

I guess u just crying cause people run around 170lvl healing to full hp from exori vita drain for cheap (170mana) thats only reason u complain but u cant do this on every spawn and if admin increase mana cost of exori vita drain and make it scaling slower at higher lvl then it should be fine but keep in mind that if dls run away at red hp from warrior and he miss exori vita drain its often finito for him xD

About exori vita drain is one reason (can hunt almost on all spwans luring 2-4 strong mobs), the others i wonder why warriors have exeta res and heal with uh same as ek

bump, i'd say wwe still stand at 40 active players roughly 20 online at most times. msg Leyt if you need help starting up

We have a special boost for 15 days:
-Exp x5
-Pvp
-New poison monsters
and much more,

See you in!

Special boost continues

In the last 30 days:
56 players online on April 4, 2020, 7:59 pm CET
server growing again

old players coming back, many new joining msg me here for help (new char)

I've tried to make 2 accounts and i still haven't gotten an email yet.. Used 2 different emails..

Status
Not open for further replies.