• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYAS DREAM - START FRIDAY 18:30 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol

alessyasdream

Reaction score
Welcome to Alessya's Dream
22 of November - Account's reset

Hello everyone!
Do you know
ADream?
Alessya's Dream (ADream) was born in 2006, based on a 7.6 version of OTS (yourots), with a massive original map, a unique story and new features. It was in constant development until 2010. We are back, and what a comeback! Thanks to OTClient we managed to endow ADream with everything we had wanted but could not do. As you know Tibia is a silent game. We have gone ahead and provided the game with sound and music, and the result is amazing! Unique soundtrack, effects, etc. and the work is not over yet.

But let's get to the point, what can you find in Adream?
  • Fully customized client. Autoupdates. Custom protocol.
  • Sound effects and original sound track. Little example.
  • Market offline.
  • Rare and Epic ítems, monsters can drop them.
  • Guilds with level, achievements and bonus.
  • Different Tasks and Daily Quests.
  • Outfits with addons and sprites from higher versions.
  • Pets for Sorcs and Druids.
  • Battle Island event (PvP without dying).
  • Custom quests and history line of Alessya.
  • Custom and exclusive vocation: Warrior (since 2006).
  • Retro war - Runes by hand. Little example.
  • PvP Classic with frags. Enforced between guilds.
  • Low rate server (Global x2).
  • Item durability and Blacksmith system.
  • Smooth walk - Playable with higher ping (Server network code optimized).
  • Party bonus and Team Hunts.
  • Custom website.

About our events
Battle island (PvP)
This is a PVP island with a central castle to dominate. This is the main objective. Players can die without experience or items loss, so don't be afraid of nothing! There are 2 bases, one for each team, where players get respawned when die. Player get into the island nudes! Thats it, without any items. Equipment is found inside the island. The game is about to dominate the castle activating it's two flags and defend them. Team will gain points over time for every owned flag and for every kill. Players also get individual points showed at the end of the event. Would you be the MVP to win a lot of reputation? Battles in the Island are a great oportunity to practice your PVP without any risk. The best players practice their PVP in the Battle Island so they are prepared for the real war in Alessya's Dream.

Football event
We got a system of football matches, totally automated. There you could play in teams from 1 to 5 players each. The football field is located in the Slycera city, to the west. It's a very funny event! It's about how good you are dragging items on the ground while moving your char to be a good football player. Just give it a try and you will love it!
The rules are easy: to goal you need to shot from inside the opponent goal area and all the team members have to touch the ball at least once.
Did you arrive later to the match so can't play, just watch? Our bet system will keep you sticked to the match! Just bet on the team you like with our !bet command. Matches can bet organized by players, from 1vs1 to 5vs5, with command
!football

Lore
Year 2098. Millions of humans die around the world due to the attack of an unknown demonic force. In a parallel dimension a goddess named Alessya gathers all the souls from those who died hopping to train them in to become the HEROES that will save the world form this unknown power.
Alessya's Dream is based on a fantasy world she had created full al mithical unimaginable creatures, where the lost souls can train an master the ancestral technicsthat she had tought them, this are the only technics that can free the earth.
It doesen't matter what you where in your past life, here you are one of us, another lost soul willing to become a hero. The hero that will save the world under Alessya's protection. In intense adventure where you will demonstarte what you are capable of.

Pics
Sample 1 , Sample 2
-----​

We are waiting for you all on November 22 at 6:30 p.m. (gmt +1)

Last edited:
As spanish player can't wait to play here and relive the old times with the spanish community. One of the best spanish servers we had we a huge community!

Hi people! If you think this another ADream wannabe clone... it's not! It's the original ADream! We have re-released it this year after being out of scene for 3 years. We decided to come back thanks to the great project OTclient from edubart. The chance to customize our own client gave us a new dimension to the game.
I've pushed a lot, along with my brother Helipse and a couple of artist mappers, during this months to provide a lot of new cool features. The most ambitious and innovative part of the project was composing a full OST and put sound effects and background atmospheres to the game. This deserves a try and I would like to read your opinions.
Cya!

This suprisingly looks decent.
I read through all the stuff om the web and got to say those additions are well thought of. Will surely give it a try

Interesting...

A couple of questions:
1) Video has music, if that's game music, am I able to disable it without disabling sound effects? (didn't watch whole video, sorry)
2) There are level requirements on the equipment, so why choose 7.6 instead of a higher version (ie 10.98)?
3) Will there be a beta stage or are you confident that your game is 100% playable.
4) How big (in Mb) are Auto-Updates? I understand another server's update is ~65Mb😒
5) How big is the client (... Mb/Gb). Will you have another client without sound/music (to reduce download size, and by how much [mb/gb])
6) Will you accommodate players from different countries with high ping?

Interesting...

A couple of questions:
1) Video has music, if that's game music, am I able to disable it without disabling sound effects? (didn't watch whole video, sorry)
2) There are level requirements on the equipment, so why choose 7.6 instead of a higher version (ie 10.98)?
3) Will there be a beta stage or are you confident that your game is 100% playable.
4) How big (in Mb) are Auto-Updates? I understand another server's update is ~65Mb😒
5) How big is the client (... Mb/Gb). Will you have another client without sound/music (to reduce download size, and by how much [mb/gb])
6) Will you accommodate players from different countries with high ping?

1 - There are two videos posted, this one (
) has the original sound from the game. You could disable ingame music / sfx.
2 - This server develpment started in 2006 so we are based on 7.6. We developed many features than also were added to newer protocols.
3 - The game new features has been testing from july-2019, the date it was published in otservlist. It's been open since then.
4 - About 100MB. Yes, updates carry all the files everytime. But, seriously, is that a problem? 99.9% of today's games requires several Gbs to update. Nevertheless client updates are less frequent than server ones.
5 - About 100MB. No, there is only one version with all sound/music.
6 - Let's see how it grows and then we will take actions on that. Now it gives decent ping values both from American continent and Europe.

I see lots of conflicting information about the exp rates:

Introduction:
-Exp rates: Lv1-50:x40, Lv51-100:x20,Lv101-150:x10, Lv1151-199: x5, Lv200:x1

FAQ:
In ADREAM we have applied an EXP multiplier system per stages to ensure that it is relatively easy to achive a minimum level for PVP. Stages are as follows:
  • Up to LVL 49: x5
  • From 50 to 99: x4
  • 100 - 149: x3
  • 150+: x2

This post:
Low rate server (Global x2).

I think it's safe to assume the other parts of the website are also hugely outdated, so it doesn't look like you are ready to launch the server in two days.

Introduction:

FAQ:

This post:

I think it's safe to assume the other parts of the website are also hugely outdated, so it doesn't look like you are ready to launch the server in two days.

It's just outdated info that will be fixed soon. I think it's safe to asume you are pushing things a bit far...

Introduction:
FAQ:
This post:

Thanks Wirox, we have updated the website with the info of this post. Now its all OK. Hope see you soon with us!

Waste of time server, played some editions, no hand spanish players using bot always, spamming paralyze with f5 like kids with 1 second exhausted (you can use paralyze with paladin, sorcerer and druid) delay rings etc etc want more? The list is long

Waste of time server, played some editions, no hand spanish players using bot always, spamming paralyze with f5 like kids with 1 second exhausted (you can use paralyze with paladin, sorcerer and druid) delay rings etc etc want more? The list is long
You sure we talking about the same OTS?
Exhaust is not one second and the client is anti-bot, we don't get anything you are saying.
We have had many OTS copying our content and trying to take advantage of our name. We are the Original

Yes, I played this last one (still online) and find this things, exhaust not 1 second maybe but is 1,5 - 2 seconds , and yeah i find alot of botters you can have all anti-bot what you want they always use it

Cmon people lets try this OT have really new custom pvp with new exhausteds and new features on each vocation.

if you are using otclient maybe add trade window for npcs or at least, say ofefr to show what they sell or something
We added "offer" as common keyword in all NPCs that are selling things. Thanks for your suggestion.

Last edited:
I'll be trying the server out but first impression isn't that great. The font looks horrendous and the webpage looks outdated. Will update once the server resets (9 hours from now) and I get to the actual gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.