• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYAS DREAM - START FRIDAY 18:30 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
@spekdrum I used to love this OT when I was young. The biggest thing that got me was the dual wield ( i don't know if that is available now ??? ) the honor system was also pretty cool.

pro-tip; use zlib data compression byte by byte modularization in update protocol in order to save data transfer ... no need to send all 100 data files when you can make .patch files which compare to the previous iteration in a byte by byte fashion ... similar model to git

@spekdrum I used to love this OT when I was young. The biggest thing that got me was the dual wield ( i don't know if that is available now ??? ) the honor system was also pretty cool.

pro-tip; use zlib data compression byte by byte modularization in update protocol in order to save data transfer ... no need to send all 100 data files when you can make .patch files which compare to the previous iteration in a byte by byte fashion ... similar model to git
Hi scorpionOt. Both things still there, despite reputation only goes up, we disabled bad rep because some players turn bad just for fan.

About the pro tip, do you talk about the client update? I'll take a look. I'm using winspark and I think it supports that Delta updates.

We will post an updated map on the website very soon.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback Eifeel. We really appreciate it.

About some cons you wrote. in general I think that, to be fair, a bit more play time would give a more precise impression. But I understand that we should put more power to the first hours of game-play to allow players to find the strengths of our server. We need to improve this.

You basically summed up my main issue with the server. If I want to play a custom server with a custom map and custom systems, why do I have to put in a week to a month to interact with what separates your server from the real tibia servers?

Shouldn't the core of your server be the unique aspects you implemented? If your custom features don't stand out, then why would anyone play this? The people looking for custom servers won't be satisfied, and the people wanting basic tibia features won't be satisfied.

I'm glad you realized the idea I tried to convey with my criticism, and I wish you the best in the future development of your server. Maybe I'll revisit it at another time.

It seems to me that the armor system is underpowered. Scale armor, sold helm, brass legs and 2 minos can kill me easily.

Also, wasn't this server originally started in 7.1?`

this ot is so messed up.
as a 14 paladin with 35 dist, hunting looks like this
miss 5 hits with bolts, hit 130, miss 7 hits hit 150 miss 3 hits hit 100 etc

this ot is so messed up.
as a 14 paladin with 35 dist, hunting looks like this
miss 5 hits with bolts, hit 130, miss 7 hits hit 150 miss 3 hits hit 100 etc
1574591638683.png

Don't cry and skill more, Paladins(Archers) its one of the op vocations, what can u expect with 35 skills ...

if i good remember burst arrows exist there with custom formula and custom effect unique only for paladin i was playing there few years ago and its really unique and funny server u guys just need to figure out mechanics

Tasks are kinda strange, for example I take orcs and only normal orcs count as a task kill, same with dwarves. Just make it so that every mob out of orcs is counted as a kill

Tasks are kinda strange, for example I take orcs and only normal orcs count as a task kill, same with dwarves. Just make it so that every mob out of orcs is counted as a kill
It's a quest line based on killing orcs. The first mission is about killing regular orcs, the second mission stronger orcs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.