• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom 7.6] | ALESSYA'S DREAM | TIBIA WITH SOUND | LONG TERM SERVER - STARTS: 15th MAY | (16:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well. I can say you the work I did on the sound system. Your opinion it's a bit mislead. Let's talk about facts:
  • Sfx are positioned in stereo given the origin and the volume is adjusted given the distance. These are comercial banks, of course, but we bought about 6 packs selecting only a 5% aprox un order to obtain a good general sound feeling.
  • Step sounds when walking, different sounds given the terrain. Mobs included.
  • Atmosphere backgrounds given the biome. Biome is calculated by terrain type and other key items. These are loops generated and carefully crossfaded when changing between biomes.
  • Music themes given your position. I composed more than 20 tunes, spending lots of my time there.

BTW thanks! I really wanted to talk about it. I'm very proud of ADream sound system and I'm pretty sure is truly unique among OTs. It's not perfect, but it's so far from what you said.

Ok, as you want to discuss about this thread, first, you aren't the first and the "most greastest server" with sound system, people has tried it before: Kingdom Age, Overbash, etc, etc, etc (without mentioning Ravendawn that has it right now). Maybe you wanted to make it sound like the most complicated thing on the world but everyone with 2 fingers can do it on a day or less (i got mine ready, you will see it soon). You just literally described how the default sound system of otc works.

Also, no mood to fight, it's just good that you're actually doing your own thing because about 70% of otland doesn't do it, just it's annoying to see always the same title of "the best and the first of x thing" on all threads.

Last edited:
Default sound system of otc lol. That's bullshit and any real otclient coder knows it...

Tried to make a account earlyer today and never got email. Tried to ask about it on discord but can't because I need a phone? Never seen that befor.

After 2-3 days, i have only one comment:

I leave the server when i saw 75% of online players afk on "magic trees" training skills.

Btw, good luck with the server, there are some good points, its just not for me.

New content of Arnora has been released:
  • Lvl Up to Lvl 130
  • ROTS quest rework
  • Utua Stone Sting raid
  • Orc fortress and Irux
  • Omicron's lost city
  • Demon helmet quest
  • Dragons raid (Demodras)
  • Broken Helmet of the Ancients quest
  • High minos respawn
  • Reworked All Arnora
  • Demon Respawn