• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom 7.6] | ALESSYA'S DREAM | TIBIA WITH SOUND | LONG TERM SERVER - STARTS: 15th MAY | (16:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bird No GIF

• "Remember some items have a minimum required level in order to equip them, check before buying the item, the item you might want to buy can be useless at earlier levels!" Remove this ty. This is 7.6 for f*** sake

I created my character the first day the server was supposed to came out. I discovered days later after hard effort and long hours of gameplay that the owner had decided to change the opening date to a later date. Today my account was wiped and my character erased. The date was postponed on a whim, I imagine because there were not enough players. The game looks great and it seems that it has a lot of effort put into it. I am afraid, however, it might just be another server with good potential and bad management. I recommend the server as it was fun to play, but beware your account may be wiped just like mine. For me personally, this took all the joy out of it and I don't feel like playing it at all. Even if I can just make another character; the eagerness isn't there and instead, it is just replaced with annoyance.

Cheers,
Drapsheik

Edit: I still would highly recommend you give it a try. The game looks amazing and the gameplay is very satisfying. After you play, then you can judge by yourself.

The owner also came to message me and apologize for the bad impression. I appreciate this and it's a huge + for me. I may give it a second try after all.

Last edited:
1x with seasons?
19May
07:00Weekly server restart

I was confused about that...

1621092027681.png
Don't get fooled by this server. Started just today and the GM jailed me just because he knew me from another versions of this server. He just did not want me to play in this servers and after the jail he banned me. Same corrupt server as every edition. Have fun!

Why the servers that download a sound pack call themselves "the only server with sound?" I mean, there are better ways to execute your thing but calling yourself the only good server with it are just redundant and worthless

Why the servers that download a sound pack call themselves "the only server with sound?" I mean, there are better ways to execute your thing but calling yourself the only good server with it are just redundant and worthless
Well. I can say you the work I did on the sound system. Your opinion it's a bit mislead. Let's talk about facts:
  • Sfx are positioned in stereo given the origin and the volume is adjusted given the distance. These are comercial banks, of course, but we bought about 6 packs selecting only a 5% aprox un order to obtain a good general sound feeling.
  • Step sounds when walking, different sounds given the terrain. Mobs included.
  • Atmosphere backgrounds given the biome. Biome is calculated by terrain type and other key items. These are loops generated and carefully crossfaded when changing between biomes.
  • Music themes given your position. I composed more than 20 tunes, spending lots of my time there.

BTW thanks! I really wanted to talk about it. I'm very proud of ADream sound system and I'm pretty sure is truly unique among OTs. It's not perfect, but it's so far from what you said.

Back