• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dude, seriously. Just close the server and freaking fix a shit load of things. I knew getting arch tokens/per 20 min, + % exp on team hunts, and buying skill/exp boost was just gonna break the server, hence the fact I only tried it once and logged off :>

So, full afk botting is tolerated now?

Everyone I know that bots, does it when Knighter is sleeping. And since he won't ban, and just kick, most bots just relog and go back to where they were. Go find a Xenobot crack and have at it. It's the only way to to keep up with everyone else.

Everyone I know that bots, does it when Knighter is sleeping. And since he won't ban, and just kick, most bots just relog and go back to where they were. Go find a Xenobot crack and have at it. It's the only way to to keep up with everyone else.
I don't use cracks, furthermore I'm paying for xeno licence for a while now.

We are currently looking into how to make the Archer scale better at higher level. They will be receiving a larger buff in the near future.

Keep trying Sir Knighter.
This server has a lot of potential!

Thanks gaal, doin my best to get it to the level everyone is expecting. Working on it hard every single day to make it better in every way I can. Tryin to keep up with unreal projects like yours :)

Thanks gaal, doin my best to get it to the level everyone is expecting. Working on it hard every single day to make it better in every way I can. Tryin to keep up with unreal projects like yours :)
All the credit goes to Fare ;)
You're doing a fantastic work, dont give up :)

@Sir Knighter Failed server still just majority people there is afk training,botting put it back in beta mode and balance all vocations instead of saying we trying to scale archers out. you should of made it fast exp and balance the main vocations first then fix all the dungeon doors ,also you keep adding new which is good but u need to fix the previous stuff and listen to the community on what need fix instead of ignoreing them and I think it mess up how u added the heroic promotion for 50 archlight dungeon medals when there people that done the quest for it when they should do the same like the others to obtain the promotion. there is no events running at all to make the server fun that should of been added in beta especially & archlight tokens should be gained a different way then every 20 mins I hope you put this back in beta and make a reset when everything back to team hunting. I wish u would expand main city and get some quest toward that way and maybe at other city also so people aint tping to the quest make it have more walking involved to get to hunts,quest.

Upcoming Patch 09.17.15 (22:00 CEST)

We will be reworking the Champions Arena to be less of a “Sit in a corner/heal urself while waves spawn and survive as long as possible” and more of a demanding combat. To do this all monsters in the Arena will now be tagged with the ‘Arena’ name. These monsters will have 50% the hp, but 100% more damage. This will cause them to be much more of a threat to players and will require fast action to eradicate the mobs, allowing players to actually kill off mobs in time but also have their life at risk but fewer mobs.

This will hopefully make the Arena harder but also more interactive for the player.

Thank you

@Sir Knighter Failed server still just majority people there is afk training,botting put it back in beta mode and balance all vocations instead of saying we trying to scale archers out. you should of made it fast exp and balance the main vocations first then fix all the dungeon doors ,also you keep adding new which is good but u need to fix the previous stuff and listen to the community on what need fix instead of ignoreing them and I think it mess up how u added the heroic promotion for 50 archlight dungeon medals when there people that done the quest for it when they should do the same like the others to obtain the promotion. there is no events running at all to make the server fun that should of been added in beta especially & archlight tokens should be gained a different way then every 20 mins I hope you put this back in beta and make a reset when everything back to team hunting. I wish u would expand main city and get some quest toward that way and maybe at other city also so people aint tping to the quest make it have more walking involved to get to hunts,quest.

What kind of events would you like to see :)?

Also - You can still get heroic medal the same way, this is just an alternate way you can get it (or buy for your alt character)

Upcoming Patch 09.17.15 (22:00 CEST)

We will be reworking the Champions Arena to be less of a “Sit in a corner/heal urself while waves spawn and survive as long as possible” and more of a demanding combat. To do this all monsters in the Arena will now be tagged with the ‘Arena’ name. These monsters will have 50% the hp, but 100% more damage. This will cause them to be much more of a threat to players and will require fast action to eradicate the mobs, allowing players to actually kill off mobs in time but also have their life at risk but fewer mobs.

This will hopefully make the Arena harder but also more interactive for the player.

Thank you

What kind of events would you like to see :)?

Also - You can still get heroic medal the same way, this is just an alternate way you can get it (or buy for your alt character)

I'm glad you're trying to make it more about combat than survival, but making monsters hit harder but have less HP means every class that isn't a Mage dies much much faster and has less chance of doing anything. Maybe hold off on this or at least give the other classes some major love.

For instance, Mages deal more damage than anyone from a distance, and they have the largest pool and the highest possible upkeep for it with restoration spells and pots.
Berserkers have the least amount of effective HP and we have to be in melee range. We only have the pots + exura ico, and unless you have donor gear, your regeneration will die out super quickly. It already does with Demons manadraining.

This is not to say Berserkers are the only bad ones. Archers and Guardians have it just as bad.

@Sir Knighter

But the other people who dont want to do the quest will get it the easyer way it unfair still and also u should remove the medal if they have a alt they can find a team to go with to get the medal like the others did & if u have it in npc still u should just delete the quest instead since pretty much people dont got to do it at all they have to get 50 dung medals.

I'm glad you're trying to make it more about combat than survival, but making monsters hit harder but have less HP means every class that isn't a Mage dies much much faster and has less chance of doing anything. Maybe hold off on this or at least give the other classes some major love.

For instance, Mages deal more damage than anyone from a distance, and they have the largest pool and the highest possible upkeep for it with restoration spells and pots.
Berserkers have the least amount of effective HP and we have to be in melee range. We only have the pots + exura ico, and unless you have donor gear, your regeneration will die out super quickly. It already does with Demons manadraining.

This is not to say Berserkers are the only bad ones. Archers and Guardians have it just as bad.

The primary buff to damage was done to ranged spells of the mosnter opposed to melee, so it shouldn't necessarily make it only more dificult for melee vocations, however thank you for your opinion, it does make sense. I will put the patch into effect tomorrow but continue to rework it based on what you mentioned. Thanks

fPE8uHw
17 mcs.... they've been at it for days and nothing has been done.

Okay and what about the 4k tokens he's made in the past few days?
Bet he can keep them? Would you rollback people that did the tasks before the task nerf?

Even if thoose mcs were deleted the 4k tokens as you claim might have been transfered to his main already. And there is no way to remove something from somebody's inventory. Basicly unless the guy that mced all thoose wants them removed nothing will happen.
Even if he could remove them. Where is the proof that thoose 4k wasn't made in a legit way? I am holding a Trivia every now and then in help channel for tokens which was made a legit way.

He could even have bought thoose tokens from Market which isn't impossible.

I find it hilarious that the moment we decide to maximize our EXP in a PVP area, we get told we'll get banned.

Meanwhile, every other person bots all night (I have multiple kills of people botting Cliff Striders, Hydras, Medusas, Ancient Dragons, etc). Know what I do since you don't ban them? I KILL them because they're AFK botting. Even then, they gain levels but I stop them for awhile and if people cared enough, they'd be killed more often. I'm not even a 400 level Berserker and I've managed to kill level 450s by letting them tank the monsters while I come in and finish them off. That Threat guy could have easily killed 8/10 of those characters by himself, let alone with his friend Alscara (a GM character who is corrupted as fuck, deleting creatures in quests and teleporting people back when they wiped). Hell, he even admitted that Knighter doesn't allow him to ban botters because he's afraid of chargebacks. That's fucking insane.

I don't bot, have never bot on this server. That screenshot was a couple of characters of someone from my guild and I paid him in tokens to follow and get shared EXP. Anyone could come and kill us, especially considering if they are AFK and they're all around level 250s.

This is your system, your shared EXP system being put into use. The fact that only 1 person kills them shows you it's not necessary to BOT to do this. All you have to do is have a macro, hell even a heavy object on an F key. to spam Exura and follow a character, the other person hunts manually.

You're so two-faced it's unfuckingbelievable.

First off, I don't know where you get your information about me in regards to "GM corruption". Second, I don't even know Threat. If you're talking about your little bot train in tortoises, I was prepared to kill you all, and I showed up because he posted in help chat. It was not my call to make on the banning of the chars that were afk on the train. If you want to complain about things and start naming names, you should have your information correct about the people whose names you're naming. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Back