• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
okay np i'll just keep abusing the bugs since everyone does it and it's allowed.

Ohh what do you know the same 17 mcs in the same spot..who would've thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i logged in just to check if he kicked those mc's xD

9yb2WLWaP.png

and their last login is 2 days ago so really nice kick sir knighter :)

also the system u talked about is available on otland all you need to do is add it and reload, but then we will see how many ppl actually playing instead of all these spoofed mcs so i doubt u will add it :<

yeah i logged in just to check if he kicked those mc's xD

9yb2WLWaP.png

and their last login is 2 days ago so really nice kick sir knighter :)

also the system u talked about is available on otland all you need to do is add it and reload, but then we will see how many ppl actually playing instead of all these spoofed mcs so i doubt u will add it :<

Mind linking me the script to not allow more than X logins by same ip?

I thought all TFS 1.x+ had a simple check for enabling multiple logins per account?

Because I can tell you right now, the reason it's done is because it's so damn simple to do.
You type any e-mail in because you don't require a valid address.
You allow multiple logins on the same account.

Fix those two things and the abuse you had would have been non-existent as the time wouldn't be worth it. (Skill Pots/Exp Pots and Token Farms)

I thought all TFS 1.x+ had a simple check for enabling multiple logins per account?

Because I can tell you right now, the reason it's done is because it's so damn simple to do.
You type any e-mail in because you don't require a valid address.
You allow multiple logins on the same account.

Fix those two things and the abuse you had would have been non-existent as the time wouldn't be worth it. (Skill Pots/Exp Pots and Token Farms)

It doesn't unfortunatly, we thought so too. We will be adding this protocol in the next patch

For now we have kicked all people with more than 4/5 characters online (as some people live with friends, etc) and/or training an archer/zerk + playing a mage for example. This is the norm on any server and what we will allow from the patch going forward

I dont do most of the lua for the server, I do the website/mapping razor does most the scripting. Thank you for this as it saves him some time
Oh sure let's throw me under the bus xD
If you wanted a script I could've made one easily :p
Gotta ask me ;c
<pulls you under the bus with me>

Oh sure let's throw me under the bus xD
If you wanted a script I could've made one easily :p
Gotta ask me ;c
<pulls you under the bus with me>

Texted you about it, you didn't respond cause busy fapping off a cat *Razorblades standard freetime hobby*

hey sir Knighter i have buy points at shop but i dont get the points so i have pay 5 euro pls msg me

the server is nice from map and more but the server have laggs and there are to much pl there are used mc and bots and the laggs its sux i dead from the laggs i want down on a cave and there are lagg and i dead

It could be your connection. If you live far from the server or overseas it might affect your connection even more. In 99% of the cases its just your connection that fails to send a packet. If for some reason it is the server lagging the staff is already on it fixing it. For the past 2-4 days there has never been a lost packet from server side.

Regarding bots. You know that over 70% of RL tibia is all bots right? Gold sellers having atleast 2 bots on each server. Every banwave there is 10k+ accounts getting banned yet there has been the same amount of players next month. You can't stop botters, and there is nobody out there that will devite all their time in catching botters. Find a trustworthy person that will tp to every single player on the server to catch botters. I will give you my set if you can.

Regarding mcs. They are already working on it.

Back